Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 694 695 696 697 698 699 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:21 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
*Rez jumps off building with Guu on his back and lands it but falls to his knees when he lands*
Rez:Ngh.....
Guu:Hey,you actually made it *gets off back*
Rez:Uh,Guu,this isnt good,i cant stand up
Guu:Really
Rez:Yeah *tries to stand up but falls on stomach* OW!!!
Guu:Hm,looks like i gotta drag you to the nurse again
Rez:*sigh* Ok,go ahead*
*Guu grabs Rez's arm and drags him around schoo, looking for the nurse's room*
Guu:Uh...hey Rez
Rez:What
Guu:I forgot where the nurse's room is
Rez:.......dam it,i forgot too

Kiana's ears twitch and she tells her sister "Iz go on ahead...just dont hurt Ry ok?" she runs off to find Rez laying on the ground alone.
"um Rez.....r u ok?"

Rez:Uh.....no,i cant stand up.....or move my legs

"umm...wat happened?" she says to take his mind of the pain as she waves her purple glowing hand over his legs.

Rez:Well,i jumped off the building and landed it by then all of sudden i just fell to my knees and couldnt feel my legs

"thats weird...and y did u jump off the building?" she says then waves a red glowing hand over his legs "there, try to stand up"

Rez:Well,that was the building Guu pushed me off of and i wanted to see if i would actually land it but it seems i can just.....my legs would.....yeah  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:21 pm
dont know. *laughs*  

bones and rot

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:22 pm
notingles
after some time ed reaches a strange tower that was never said about before but could be saw eaven if you were in town and was there from the start of the rp, ed enterss the tower and heads for the recepcionist((two guys want me back? *snif* thats... so wierd...))

Misuzu0614
dont know. *laughs*

Kio:hmmm  

iiAngel of Death Temari

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
notingles
after some time ed reaches a strange tower that was never said about before but could be saw eaven if you were in town and was there from the start of the rp, ed enterss the tower and heads for the recepcionist((two guys want me back? *snif* thats... so wierd...))

(well duh i miss having my old drunkie!!! Uncle Ed....me wantz u back man... crying lmao)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:24 pm
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex

"umm...wat happened?" she says to take his mind of the pain as she waves her purple glowing hand over his legs.

Rez:Well,i jumped off the building and landed it by then all of sudden i just fell to my knees and couldnt feel my legs

"thats weird...and y did u jump off the building?" she says then waves a red glowing hand over his legs "there, try to stand up"

Rez:Well,that was the building Guu pushed me off of and i wanted to see if i would actually land it but it seems i can just.....my legs would.....yeah

"well that wasnt very smart...but see if u can stand up....and if you can there might b a little bit of stinging...." Kiana says her tone apologizing  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:27 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles

(well duh i miss having my old drunkie!!! Uncle Ed....me wantz u back man... crying lmao)
((lol, and thanks))
i wold like to sign up for the tornment...
well sure it's just sign this up *the recepcionist gives a paperwork* and pay 20$
ok i'l do that *ed pays up* ((if you ask yourselfs why did i enter a fighting tounment, i need money to live))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:28 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex

"well that wasnt very smart...but see if u can stand up....and if you can there might b a little bit of stinging...." Kiana says her tone apologizing

*Rez tries to stand up but does and almost falls but manages to stay standing*
Rez:Ngh.......*sigh*at least....grh,i can stand......*sits down*but im gonna sit down for now  

Flippy flusters Flaky

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:29 pm
Akira:*looks down* Akey im gana go......
Akey:whats rong Akira
Akira:*sighs* nothing im just not felling well
Akey:*whispers ti akira something*
Akira:*nods head* yeah
Akey: oh ok dont worrie bout it!
Koi:Whats rong
Akey:Tell you later
Kio:aww is our sister sad?
Akira:haha ya  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:29 pm
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
notingles

((lol, and thanks))
i wold like to sign up for the tornment...
well sure it's just sign this up *the recepcionist gives a paperwork* and pay 20$
ok i'l do that *ed pays up* ((if you ask yourselfs why did i enter a fighting tounment, i need money to live))

(well thats not pothetic in anyway wat so ever..... stare rofl )  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:31 pm
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex

*Rez tries to stand up but does and almost falls but manages to stay standing*
Rez:Ngh.......*sigh*at least....grh,i can stand......*sits down*but im gonna sit down for now

"so-.....yes that would b best for about two minutes....." Kiana says stopping herself from saying sorry  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:32 pm
ed stat signing all paper ((mostly it's not our reponsability contracts)) and takes about ten minutes to end half of it  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:33 pm
~suddenly sora appears beside mitsuki and grabs her violently~
sora: we need to talk mitsuki. *snarls*
mitsuki: *scared* n-no. l-let me go!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:33 pm
notingles
ed stat signing all paper ((mostly it's not our reponsability contracts)) and takes about ten minutes to end half of it
(wait a minute! 20$??? you could buy like a lot of buritos from Taco bell for that much.....he could live!!!)  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:34 pm
Misuzu0614
~suddenly sora appears beside mitsuki and grabs her violently~
sora: we need to talk mitsuki. *snarls*
mitsuki: *scared* n-no. l-let me go!

Koi:*pushes sora* Leave her alone!  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 694 695 696 697 698 699 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games