Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 694 695 696 697 698 699 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haythere

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:36 pm

Af Mas
Rinchans-flower
Af Mas
I'm bumping this cuz I can blaugh

surprised

Rin! *pounces and licks her face* How're ya?

(nuzzles and licks her)
Good! Just got back from my cousin's wedding 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:37 pm

Rinchans-flower
Af Mas
Rinchans-flower
Af Mas

surprised

(nuzzles and licks her)

*huggles tightly* How'd that go?

Af Mas

haythere

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:38 pm

Af Mas
Rinchans-flower
Af Mas
Rinchans-flower
Af Mas

surprised

(nuzzles and licks her)

Boring as I thought it'd be. But He's my cousin, so I have to be there. I wished him well and was glad to be gone sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:42 pm

Rinchans-flower
Af Mas
Rinchans-flower
Af Mas
Rinchans-flower
Af Mas

surprised

(nuzzles and licks her)

Boring as I thought it'd be. But He's my cousin, so I have to be there. I wished him well and was glad to be gone sweatdrop

I guess I can't blame you. Weddings can be like that. I usually don't like to go. Just the reception, and even then I don't want to stay too long.

Af Mas

haythere

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:48 pm

I try to aviod them too, but I really didn't have a choice this time...curse my parents! xp
Ah well...But they were a beatiful couple, she was so pretty in her white dress, and one of the grooms men had a purple moehawk whee
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:50 pm

Rinchans-flower
I try to aviod them too, but I really didn't have a choice this time...curse my parents! xp
Ah well...But they were a beatiful couple, she was so pretty in her white dress, and one of the grooms men had a purple moehawk whee

Now THAT's interesting. Never seen anything quite like that at a wedding.

Af Mas

haythere

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:51 pm

Af Mas
Rinchans-flower

My cousin, he's kind of a rough dude. His wife is a really soft pretty girl. So his buddies were covered in tatoos and piercings, while the bridesmaids were softer prettier girls surprised
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:54 pm

Rinchans-flower
Af Mas
Rinchans-flower

My cousin, he's kind of a rough dude. His wife is a really soft pretty girl. So his buddies were covered in tatoos and piercings, while the bridesmaids were softer prettier girls surprised

Very interesting indeed. Well, I bet you're glad to be back though

Af Mas

haythere

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:55 pm

Af Mas
Rinchans-flower
Af Mas
Rinchans-flower

You have no idea whee
That, and I quit my job! (dances)
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:01 pm

Rinchans-flower
Af Mas
Rinchans-flower
Af Mas
Rinchans-flower

You have no idea whee

You quit? Why? eek

Af Mas

haythere

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:07 pm

Af Mas
Rinchans-flower
Af Mas
Rinchans-flower
Af Mas
Rinchans-flower

You have no idea whee

You quit? Why? eek

Because I've worked there almost a year, and they've taken advantage of me for the last time.
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:09 pm

Rinchans-flower
Af Mas
Rinchans-flower
Af Mas
Rinchans-flower
Af Mas
Rinchans-flower

You have no idea whee

You quit? Why? eek

Because I've worked there almost a year, and they've taken advantage of me for the last time.

Okay, then I'm glad you quit. Standing up for yourself is a good thing. You go girl 3nodding heart

Af Mas

haythere

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:11 pm

(snaps finger) Girl Power!

Okay, enough of that...but now Rinnie needs a new job sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:13 pm

Rinchans-flower

Affy too. Check the classifieds for stuff. I found something in there that looks promising. I'll investigate tomorrow when their phone lines are open. Plus I have something already set for evenings, I just don't know how reliable it is. sweatdrop

Af Mas

haythere

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:16 pm

Af Mas
Rinchans-flower

Affy too. Check the classifieds for stuff. I found something in there that looks promising. I'll investigate tomorrow when their phone lines are open. Plus I have something already set for evenings, I just don't know how reliable it is. sweatdrop

Sounds good (except for the second one)
I'm gonna try Garou's old job, and there's a position open at a friend's job 3nodding
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 694 695 696 697 698 699 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games