Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 695 696 697 698 699 700 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:34 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex

Rez:Well,i jumped off the building and landed it by then all of sudden i just fell to my knees and couldnt feel my legs

"thats weird...and y did u jump off the building?" she says then waves a red glowing hand over his legs "there, try to stand up"

Rez:Well,that was the building Guu pushed me off of and i wanted to see if i would actually land it but it seems i can just.....my legs would.....yeah

"well that wasnt very smart...but see if u can stand up....and if you can there might b a little bit of stinging...." Kiana says her tone apologizing

*Rez tries to stand up but does and almost falls but manages to stay standing*
Rez:Ngh.......*sigh*at least....grh,i can stand......*sits down*but im gonna sit down for now

"so-.....yes that would b best for about two minutes....." Kiana says stopping herself from saying sorry

Rez:Yeah i know.....*rubs legs* i still cant feel my legs but at least i can move them  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:36 pm
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex

Rez:Well,that was the building Guu pushed me off of and i wanted to see if i would actually land it but it seems i can just.....my legs would.....yeah

"well that wasnt very smart...but see if u can stand up....and if you can there might b a little bit of stinging...." Kiana says her tone apologizing

Rez:Ngh.......*sigh*at least....grh,i can stand......*sits down*but im gonna sit down for now

"so-.....yes that would b best for about two minutes....." Kiana says stopping herself from saying sorry

Rez:Yeah i know.....*rubs legs* i still cant feel my legs but at least i can move them

Kiana looks around worrily "wheres Guu........?"  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:39 pm
-mitsuki pulls away from sora and hides behind koi-
sora: shut up boy! dont butt in. come here mitsuki!
mitsuki: n-no! *cries*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:39 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex

*Rez looks around*
Rez:Ugh....she's probably still trying to find someone.....or,if i know her,she's probably somewhere else not caring about me  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:45 pm
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex

*Rez looks around*
Rez:Ugh....she's probably still trying to find someone.....or,if i know her,she's probably somewhere else not caring about me

"hmm.....i dont think its smart to leave her alone...." Kiana says looking to Rez worried  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:49 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex

*Rez looks around*

"hmm.....i dont think its smart to leave her alone...." Kiana says looking to Rez worried

Rez:No,she can handle herself,trust me,i know Guu and she never gets into trouble (but she does get into trouble with me).....*stands up but almost falls*
Rez:Ok......well,guess i can stand now  

Flippy flusters Flaky

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:49 pm
Misuzu0614
-mitsuki pulls away from sora and hides behind koi-
sora: shut up boy! dont butt in. come here mitsuki!
mitsuki: n-no! *cries*

Koi:You dont tell me shut up!!! *grabs mitsuki's hand and vanishes into smoke and ends up in Koi's dorm* You ok mitsuki?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:52 pm
*scared and shaking* i-im s-scared of him.  

bones and rot

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:52 pm
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex

*Rez looks around*

Rez:No,she can handle herself,trust me,i know Guu and she never gets into trouble (but she does get into trouble with me).....*stands up but almost falls*

Kiana covers her mouth and her ears pop from trying not to laugh, but she fails and starts laughing, clutching her sides.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:53 pm
((sorry i took so long my father wanted to see the soccer results[i'm in brazill], about the taco bell thing with 20$... he prefer to have 20.000)) ed ends signing the papers and gives them to the recepcionist
your fight will be at 3p.m.((it's 2p.m.))ed walks over to the prizes and see the results  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:54 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex

*Rez looks around*

Kiana covers her mouth and her ears pop from trying not to laugh, but she fails and starts laughing, clutching her sides.

*Rez's ears and tails goes down and blushes from embarassment*
Rez:Yeah...um,well,guess we gotta go try find Guu....that is if we know where she is  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:56 pm
((in a iron wall))
1st floor:a quarter
2nd:2$
3:20$
4:50$
5:75$
50th:50.000
100th:1.000.000  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:57 pm
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex

*Rez looks around*

*Rez's ears and tails goes down and blushes from embarassment*
Rez:Yeah...um,well,guess we gotta go try find Guu....that is if we know where she is

Kiana stands up falling a few times from trying to stop laughing. she sits up and takes a deep breath and stands up with a smile on her face. "ok lets go" she manages  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:58 pm
Misuzu0614
*scared and shaking* i-im s-scared of him.

*sits her down on bed and sits next to her and hugs* i no i can tell

iiAngel of Death Temari

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:58 pm
notingles
((in a iron wall))
1st floor:a quarter
2nd:2$
3:20$
4:50$
5:75$
50th:50.000
100th:1.000.000
(does that mean like whos left or watever?)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 695 696 697 698 699 700 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games