Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 695 696 697 698 699 700 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:08 am
angel_eyes200
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

it shouldn't have...even YOU noticed the family resemblence.
"you taste very diferently"

excuse me? oh...snake thing...right?
"yes" but lie was writen all over that word... but writen in a very small leter in another lenguage, then ed looked at racy "i know how everyone in this room tast like" ((he liked the blood off the ropes to determine if she had the same bloodline as someone he knew))
"eww, does that mean that nate tastes like me?!" racy was still caught behind on this staement. nate groaned being bored.
"yes you do but have an more spycy effect" he looks at renoa "i'm not one of them to know"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:10 am
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

"yes" but lie was writen all over that word... but writen in a very small leter in another lenguage, then ed looked at racy "i know how everyone in this room tast like" ((he liked the blood off the ropes to determine if she had the same bloodline as someone he knew))
"eww, does that mean that nate tastes like me?!" racy was still caught behind on this staement. nate groaned being bored.
"yes you do but have an more spycy effect" he looks at renoa "i'm not one of them to know"

...well that's not helpful..and i dont know what a spiky guy would be doing attacking my sister...why would she be of use to a machina corp?...
*mumbles to self*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:12 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
June_Malatesta

...well that's not helpful..and i dont know what a spiky guy would be doing attacking my sister...why would she be of use to a machina corp?...
*mumbles to self*
"this myght be a given but... be abused sexually"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:14 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
June_Malatesta

*mumbles to self*

excuse me?!  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles
angel_eyes200
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

"a spicy?" racy looked at nate and nate rolled his eyes. "racy, ignore it!!!" racy crossed her arms. "fine."  
"She was captured by some company I think. When she was still here and wehn she came back she said she had to leave." Shun said to Renoa  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:15 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
angel_eyes200

*mumbles to self*

excuse me?!
racy and nate both seemed suprised. "what!?!?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:16 am
blessedheart
"She was captured by some company I think. When she was still here and wehn she came back she said she had to leave." Shun said to Renoa

was it caravan?  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:20 am
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

was it caravan?

"Yes.. I think she called them that." Shun stated as he remembered.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:23 am
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

was it caravan?

*punches the couch*
that's really not good guys! why didnt you stop her?!  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:26 am
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

was it caravan?

*punches the couch*

"We did try to stop her! Then she dissapeared and we couldn't find her." Shun stated as his ears fell sadly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:27 am
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

was it caravan?

*punches the couch*

"We did try to stop her! Then she dissapeared and we couldn't find her." Shun stated as his ears fell sadly.

she's gonna get herself into more trouble! i know it! shoot! *stands up for a second before remembering her ankle and falls bak on the couch again.* grerr!!!!!  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:28 am
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

was it caravan?

*punches the couch*
racy was confused.nate shook his head "i have no idea wat you guys are talking about..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:29 am
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

was it caravan?

*punches the couch*

she's gonna get herself into more trouble! i know it! shoot! *stands up for a second before remembering her ankle and falls bak on the couch again.* grerr!!!!!

"Sorry Renoa." Shun said sadly as his ears plopped down, "I should have tried harder.."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:31 am
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

*punches the couch*

"Sorry Renoa." Shun said sadly as his ears plopped down, "I should have tried harder.."

*sighs*
it's not your fault.....did anyone go with her? or do you know if anyones with her now?  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 695 696 697 698 699 700 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games