Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 695 696 697 698 699 700 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K-Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:55 pm
elvisnake
K-Blade
elvisnake
Not sure. I was thinking maybe Tattooine, if you and DA were ok with it... Historically, there were no republic settlements there at this time, but we could have an encounter with other settlers/sand people or whatnot...

Ok. So like, if you didn’t tell T-9 where to jump to do you think that the little droid may have punched Lyra into the nav-comp? You know, because Saria and Melissa were talking about where she wanted to go. it was the only planet that was spoken of before lift-off.
Sure, why not? He could have heard where she was going. Let's do that.

Dropping out of hyper in the Sith held system of Lyra with one blown engine.
Been in worse scrape before, I just wonder if Lyra will survives our visit. :rolf:
Let the good times roll. pirate  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:26 pm
K-Blade
elvisnake
K-Blade
elvisnake
Not sure. I was thinking maybe Tattooine, if you and DA were ok with it... Historically, there were no republic settlements there at this time, but we could have an encounter with other settlers/sand people or whatnot...

Ok. So like, if you didn’t tell T-9 where to jump to do you think that the little droid may have punched Lyra into the nav-comp? You know, because Saria and Melissa were talking about where she wanted to go. it was the only planet that was spoken of before lift-off.
Sure, why not? He could have heard where she was going. Let's do that.

Dropping out of hyper in the Sith held system of Lyra with one blown engine.
Been in worse scrape before, I just wonder if Lyra will survives our visit. :rolf:
Let the good times roll. pirate
Sounds fun twisted  

elvisnake

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:32 pm
* Astral Chaos manages a critical attack on Lyra - 1,234,681,023,183 damage, Lyra is destroyed *

OMG, totally unfair crit chance! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:39 pm
it may be unfair, but that’s the way I like it. blaugh  

K-Blade

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:10 pm
I've been wondering how many times this tactic's been used:

A ship is being chased, and makes a hyperspace jump somewhere that has several ships, like they found a partol of friendly fighters or whatever.

The ship chasing it follows them to their destination, and lands right in front of a bunch of hostiles that it doesn't have a chance against, and it'd be disabled/destroyed before it could get away, so they're effectively screwed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:39 am
Darkened Angel
I've been wondering how many times this tactic's been used:

A ship is being chased, and makes a hyperspace jump somewhere that has several ships, like they found a partol of friendly fighters or whatever.

The ship chasing it follows them to their destination, and lands right in front of a bunch of hostiles that it doesn't have a chance against, and it'd be disabled/destroyed before it could get away, so they're effectively screwed.

If you’re including RPG’s, then every ruttin’ chance I get.  

K-Blade

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:15 am
Well, I've been thinking about it for a bit, and realized I've never seen it actually used as a tactic for stuff like that.

I'm also trying to think of how I'm gonna work Nemesis with everything. Once she gets royally ticked when she hears that Saria most likely got lured into a trap, I'm wanting her to be an unstoppable juggernaut on a rampage, but doing that without godmoding the entire way through it's gonna be tricky.

I already have it figured out for her fight with Demaia, assuming Sayla/Nol wants them to duel. She'd have 2 key " weaknesses " that aren't directly related to the fight itself, but they would serve as a means to break it off.

I've also been wondering, would it be reasonable that someone that can feel the Force could be forced into awe/panic by the sheer presence of someone's Force power that's far beyond their league? I've got this idea where Nemesis kinda stares down a random goon and he just breaks down in fear because she does something like overwhelm him by sheer presence alone. Plus, considering she's somewhat infamous as the rampaging Sith demon from centuries ago, if nothing else, anyone that knows about her that isn't a decent Sith would probably panic when they realize who they're up against.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:31 am
I think there is a Force power for that but I’d have to check. I think it was called ‘Force of Will’ but I may be mixing it up with another power.

I’m learning this die 20 system and I get a little confused with the old die 6 system sometimes

I can look it up and send you a pm with the name of any powers I find that would help Nemesis out. There are a few power that would work on the weaker minds  

K-Blade

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:37 am
The way I picture it, it'd work similar to how Geass works in Code Geass. Nemesis makes eye contact with someone, and kinda imposes an irresistable sense of doom that makes them freak out and panic, only it also works one potential Force users if they sense her Force signature because she can impose on 'em that way too.

It wouldn't always work, of course, and it's not just constantly in effect, considering she's hanging around the Jedi Temple and everything's fine. A strong enough Force user or someone with a strong will would be able to shake it off, or not be affected at all, just like Force Persuasion's limits.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:17 am
I believe it's Force Horror? The intimidation is a darkside power that you used in KotOR or something.

The other way is to simply exert the force on the surroundings so much, that you light up like a bonfire. Anyone who knows anything about sensitivity will suddenly realize there's a really really powerful power nearby. Hence why someone can sense "strong in the force" with a padawan, because they can't controll what they exert.

At least, that's what I'd do.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

elvisnake

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:08 pm
Ok, I'm ready to start writing a post about coming out of hyper above lyra, but I suddenly realized that I know nothing about Lyra, it's appearance, or the conditions above it. Anyone have any idea about it's condition, of do I just make it up?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:21 pm
Lyra was Starkillers and Furrys home base I think so there should be something about it somewhere  

K-Blade

Rodyn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:32 pm
elvisnake
Ok, I'm ready to start writing a post about coming out of hyper above lyra, but I suddenly realized that I know nothing about Lyra, it's appearance, or the conditions above it. Anyone have any idea about it's condition, of do I just make it up?

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe Marr posted everything about it in that thread with all the RP info. Sorry, can't be any more specific. I tried looking for it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:36 am
He never finished. He quit before he could.
I imagine that its a world with a huge fleet around it, but thats all.  

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:50 am
Republic fleet, or sith fleet?  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 695 696 697 698 699 700 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games