Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 695 696 697 698 699 700 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:35 pm
Nathan Adusta Azzcarn
Darien_Thread
Buy guys, I have to go too. I have work
*Waves* Byeee
I Gtg Too crying

*waves*

*looks for site again*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:10 pm
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i am oooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn  

kogie_wolf

Keith Sherwood

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:38 pm
well today must have been one of the most exciting and memoriable days at school.

First off, today is when i had enough courage to wear my shirt, which has large letters on the back that says "IM A FURRY, DEAL WITH IT" and on the front is a raccoon. Now, i had alot of responce to that, mostly people avoided me or just stared. But anyways, while we were waiting outside i was chitter-chatting with my best friend. And i kind of slipped the name of the boy i am majorly crushing on. And of course, she goes and tells her other best friend who goes to tell HIM! Oh course i was compeletly embrassed, so i kept to myself most of the day. Now to understand this last part you must know i am considered the object to hug at my school, we are very friendly. People will come up randomly and give me a great big hug, just for the hell of it. Now, as i was walking to leave school at least 4 people stopped and asked me about my major crush. One even told me that's all they talked about during lunch. This was very embrassing for me, because i now knew that he positivly knew i was crushin' for him. So as i was exiting guess who runs up to me? Andrew, my crush. Before i can say anything, he gives me a large hug. Naturaly i hug back. And.. get this.. he nuzzled me.. AND purred into my ear. I was so shocked i could not say anything as he walked away! I knew at once he was a furry also, and some kind of feline! But i can not stop thinking about how good his nuzzle and purring was! I was clear he had been doing it alot.

Any advice? Or comments?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:47 pm
well first off congreats and second GO AFTER HIM AND FIND OUT YOU STILL RACOON yesh come on he can end up as a life long mate is ya where to stop being shy now go go GO lol othwer then that if you want to talk about it privetly im me ya got my msn name lol  

kogie_wolf

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:10 pm
Holy s**t that's awesome! Congrats!

Where'd you get the shirt from?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:22 pm
*walks in, waving a battle injured paw* wassup guys, and yeah, where did you get that shirt?  

Black Collie

Keith Sherwood

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:23 pm
Hm thanks for the advice.

The shirt? Oh, my brother designs T-shirts for a pass time, i asked him to do it as a favor.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:25 pm
awesome...should have him designe one that says "I'm a Lycan, got a problem with that?"  

Black Collie

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:25 pm
Keith Sherwood

The shirt? Oh, my brother designs T-shirts for a pass time, i asked him to do it as a favor.

Oh, that's cool. Does your brother know what a furry is?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:31 pm
Keith Sherwood

I've been looking EVERYWHERE for a place that designs custom shirts. I wish I could commission your brother to that for me, but sadly, I doubt I could sad  

Af Mas

Black Collie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:33 pm
Af Mas
Keith Sherwood

I've been looking EVERYWHERE for a place that designs custom shirts. I wish I could commission your brother to that for me, but sadly, I doubt I could sad
come to alaska, or go to 99dogs.com  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:47 pm
Lol, yes my brother is a furry. He usually only designs tees for family and friends, he is very good.  

Keith Sherwood

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:22 pm
yay!! go ed!! you got your bear pjs^^ congrats^^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:28 pm
Audi Kitty
yay!! go ed!! you got your bear pjs^^ congrats^^

Yeah! I was practically broke afterwards though.....oh well!
come to my topic!
Hug the big teddy bear!  

Eddily

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:36 pm
-GLEE!-
heh... im in a semi good mood..., but ive got work to do... so ill bbl.... ^^  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 695 696 697 698 699 700 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games