Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 696 697 698 699 700 701 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyndie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:07 pm
Quote:
Why? Are you Jewish and are mad that the mainstream holiday is Christmas and Hanukka is overlooked?

Nah, people just suck 3nodding
...oh lookie, an Emo angel cookie!

....demented snowdude?

Earnhardt family sugar cookies....we're bad artist....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:09 pm
Those scare me.  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:33 pm
the snow dude looks extremely delicious.... Not kidding... I want it...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:34 pm
azn_richte001
the snow dude looks extremely delicious.... Not kidding... I want it...

My sister made it whee  

Wyndie

That Hawt Therapist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:52 pm
The Pie
I was telling the truth though. I really do hope you start a freaking comic some day. >>

Also, something is horribly wrong with my caps lock thingie. When it's off, it goes into CAPS LOCK'D MODE and when it's on, it's... off. >>

that usually hapens when you pressed in while the computer is in the middle of a certain kind of application, such as games

that also reminds me of my sisters brain.. when she says that its on it's usually off..
((my sis just dissed herself -_-))

Edit: she totally wrote the brain thing  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:03 pm
The Pie
I was telling the truth though. I really do hope you start a freaking comic some day. >>

Also, something is horribly wrong with my caps lock thingie. When it's off, it goes into CAPS LOCK'D MODE and when it's on, it's... off. >>

OH, I ASSUMED YOU MADE IT SARCASTIC BECAUSE YOU RESPONDED TO MY REALLY CORNY HANUKKA COMMENT. AS YOU CAN SEE, MY CAPS LOCK WORKS PRETTY FINE FOR ME. SUX2BU.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:28 pm
Gawd my friends are starting to piss me off. I keep telling them to stfu cuz they keep abusing the word "*****" that it gets so annoying. Even I don't say "*****" that much.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:48 pm
be a rebel and say 'Whitie...'

=)  

Wyndie

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:56 pm
DrunkenStyle
Gawd my friends are starting to piss me off. I keep telling them to stfu cuz they keep abusing the word "*****" that it gets so annoying. Even I don't say "*****" that much.
STFU NUKKA!

I love saying *****. But I don't abuse it... like some people who use it after every 2 words.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:01 pm
I'm so white...I'd get my butt whooped all the way to Africa and back if I ever used that word...
I just call it the N word...because I'm a wus...or smart...  

Wyndie

ExTERmINATION

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:02 pm
Easy said and done..use the word "*****"= a** Kicking By Me wink  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:15 pm
eh-oh...a**-kick-er-ie...
Eeeeeeex...no killing...unless its my ex boyfriend, who by the way, did use that word *makes a face* a** kick him...  

Wyndie

Wyndie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:39 pm
....beat him with his leg...
a bat...

Castrate him with a rusty old spoon....

...run him over with a small air craft...
my little Ford....
....a Mo-ped...

there's so many options...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:50 pm
I'm the "black guy" of the group because I came from NJ. I'm surrounded by Asians and I guess it's my fault that they do that. Because before that they don't even say it or afraid to say it. Now they just say it like they're authorized.

Especially when one of my black friends was like "Man it's ok you guys can say it."

And it was like a repressed energy. Because once he said that, one of my friends said "OH REALLY?" and kept going all out with "*****" all the time.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:30 pm
DrunkenStyle
I'm the "black guy" of the group because I came from NJ. I'm surrounded by Asians and I guess it's my fault that they do that. Because before that they don't even say it or afraid to say it. Now they just say it like they're authorized.

Especially when one of my black friends was like "Man it's ok you guys can say it."

And it was like a repressed energy. Because once he said that, one of my friends said "OH REALLY?" and kept going all out with "*****" all the time.
I was saying ***** since... since my brother started saying it! biggrin I love picking up habits from older brothers.  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 696 697 698 699 700 701 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games