Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 696 697 698 699 700 701 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:33 am
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

"Yes.. I think she called them that." Shun stated as he remembered.

*punches the couch*
that's really not good guys! why didnt you stop her?!

"We did try to stop her! Then she dissapeared and we couldn't find her." Shun stated as his ears fell sadly.

she's gonna get herself into more trouble! i know it! shoot! *stands up for a second before remembering her ankle and falls bak on the couch again.* grerr!!!!!

"Sorry Renoa." Shun said sadly as his ears plopped down, "I should have tried harder.."

*sighs*
it's not your fault.....did anyone go with her? or do you know if anyones with her now?

"No I dont...sorry." Shun said as he fiddled with his two rings around his neack.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:34 am
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

"We did try to stop her! Then she dissapeared and we couldn't find her." Shun stated as his ears fell sadly.

she's gonna get herself into more trouble! i know it! shoot! *stands up for a second before remembering her ankle and falls bak on the couch again.* grerr!!!!!

"Sorry Renoa." Shun said sadly as his ears plopped down, "I should have tried harder.."

*sighs*
it's not your fault.....did anyone go with her? or do you know if anyones with her now?

"No I dont...sorry." Shun said as he fiddled with his two rings around his neack.

*facepalm*
shoot...i have to go find her now...  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:36 am
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

*sighs*

*facepalm*

"Not with our ankle hurt." Shun stated as he pointed at the ankle. "You need to let it heal."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:37 am
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

*sighs*

*facepalm*

"is there any way we can help?" racy wondered. nate nodded agreeing wiht racy.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

*sighs*

*facepalm*

"Not with our ankle hurt." Shun stated as he pointed at the ankle. "You need to let it heal."

*sighs and stares at you*
i really hate that guy....  
-as nemu awoke, she looked around, the house was unusually dark-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:39 am
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

*sighs*

*facepalm*

...racy waited for an answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:39 am
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

*sighs*

*facepalm*

(Hey sev biggrin )
Shun tilted his head. "That guy?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:41 am
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

*facepalm*

(Hey sev biggrin )

umm...the guy who keeps doing this to me....actually....ed, you won't like this: hedge is the one who does that to me......  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:41 am
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

*facepalm*

(Hey sev biggrin )
nate laughed that racy was being ignored.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:42 am
-nemu didnt move, she was a vampire, but darkness of this level chilled her to the bone, thier was something wrong, clearly-  
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

*facepalm*

(Hey sev biggrin )

umm...the guy who keeps doing this to me....actually....ed, you won't like this: hedge is the one who does that to me......

Shun tilted his head even more. "Hedge?" Shun asked curiously.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

*facepalm*

(Hey sev biggrin )

is ed even here?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:43 am
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

(Hey sev biggrin )

...it's really hard to explain......but yeah...  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:45 am
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

(Hey sev biggrin )

...it's really hard to explain......but yeah...

Shun smiled. "Alright. I won't force you. When your ready twll me okay." Shn said as he got up and stretched. He wondered what Nemu was doing and looked at all of them. "I'll be back okay. Gotta see somebody real quick." Shun stated then left Ed's villa and headed for Mayun's mansion.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 696 697 698 699 700 701 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games