Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 696 697 698 699 700 701 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rodyn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:53 am
Sith. Also, Demaia recently conquered it. So expect a decent amount of debris.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:24 am
Got it. I'll compose an entry shortly.  

elvisnake

K-Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:17 pm
elvisnake

um, it's like the starting of my weekend and I've got things to do Monday  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:37 pm
K-Blade
elvisnake

ok, there's no rush for replies. I'm sorry it took me so long to get it started, but I can wait to continue it.  

elvisnake

K-Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:09 pm
elvisnake
K-Blade
elvisnake

ok, there's no rush for replies. I'm sorry it took me so long to get it started, but I can wait to continue it.

um, we are in system now, what do you want to do?
hide in the debris field or wait for Nol?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:16 pm
Evidently, Nol disappeared.  

Rodyn

K-Blade

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:14 pm
Nol still hasn’t shown up yet?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:28 pm
Although I know there's currently another RP in the works, I just got another in my head: an alternate timeline where Anakin allows Windu to kill Palpatine. I have the general setting thought-out.  

Rodyn

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:36 pm
oh?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:49 pm
Yeah. Over a few years, the Republic is on the edge of collapse due to its growing corruption. Many of its former member worlds either join the CIS, declare independence, or form new alliances with other worlds and secede. The Jedi, seeing that the Republic is no longer the "shining bastion" in the galaxy, leave Coruscant and focus on keeping peace between the new and numerous factions (or just staying out of galactic politics in general, I haven't decided on that).

The Republic Remnant, consisting of Coruscant, Corellia, Alderaan, Naboo, Kuat, Chandrilla, Kashyyk, Dac (however, in a civil war), and Kamino (planets still in the works), attempts to return to its former glory.

The Confederacy of Independent Systems, now the largest galactic power, stops its expansion, and looks to maintaining its internal politics and making alliances with the new factions that have emerged.

That's what I have so far.  

Rodyn

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:01 pm
Interesting concept.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:01 am
I'd like to run it, though I'm not sure what the guild's stance is on more than one primary RP at a time.  

Rodyn

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:17 am
At this point, we're not opposed to people wanting to run RP's as long as permission is sought.
Primacy is not an issue currently.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:33 pm
Where does one petition an RP idea?  

Rodyn

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:52 pm
The Senate.
Make a proposition, put your rp summery and plot in, and do what you may to convince the rest of us it should be allowed to run.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 696 697 698 699 700 701 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games