Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 696 697 698 699 700 701 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Necro Queen

Liberal Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 5:20 pm

w00t I got my German shepherd furry in my sig finally! I'm so excited. Thanks Rin!
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:21 pm

Well, I missed alot while I was away. Well, thank you guys for the birthday wishes, particularly the spankings wink . I didn't do much today, I have no idea what Rin is getting me, even though I don't really want her to get me anything. I jumped on Gaia at one of the computers at work earlier. I had to work some overtime, but it's cool cause I make 18 bucks an hour in overtime. So then I had to rush to take my night class. I just now got home, and I'm beat and going to bed because I have to wake up at 5 to go back to work. I just really wish I could have seen a few friends on my b-day. Plus I'm a little angsty right now because my parents love to say the most horrible things about me on my birthday. Like how I fail at everything like school and work, plus how they spend so much money on me for school even though I'm a failure at it... even though they are fronting less than half of the bill. It's particularly sucky when listening to it after 10 hours of work followed by 4 hours of school. Oh well, thus is how birthdays work in my family, but I refuse to get sad, I'm 19 now, one more year closer to being on my own, that's something worth being happy about. Alright, off to bed. Gotta go earn a living tomorrow, goodnight everyfur.

Iron-_-Wolf

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:25 pm

RayneBitch88
w00t I got my German shepherd furry in my sig finally! I'm so excited. Thanks Rin!

Man, every fur Rin draws is so damn sexy biggrin
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:30 pm

Af Mas
RayneBitch88

*pokes* share your gold. o.o XD (kidding xP)

Silver Nocturne

haythere

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 6:27 am

Af Mas
RayneBitch88

(blushes) go me!
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 6:27 am

Garou_Jinketsu
Well, I missed alot while I was away. Well, thank you guys for the birthday wishes, particularly the spankings wink . I didn't do much today, I have no idea what Rin is getting me, even though I don't really want her to get me anything. I jumped on Gaia at one of the computers at work earlier. I had to work some overtime, but it's cool cause I make 18 bucks an hour in overtime. So then I had to rush to take my night class. I just now got home, and I'm beat and going to bed because I have to wake up at 5 to go back to work. I just really wish I could have seen a few friends on my b-day. Plus I'm a little angsty right now because my parents love to say the most horrible things about me on my birthday. Like how I fail at everything like school and work, plus how they spend so much money on me for school even though I'm a failure at it... even though they are fronting less than half of the bill. It's particularly sucky when listening to it after 10 hours of work followed by 4 hours of school. Oh well, thus is how birthdays work in my family, but I refuse to get sad, I'm 19 now, one more year closer to being on my own, that's something worth being happy about. Alright, off to bed. Gotta go earn a living tomorrow, goodnight everyfur.

I heart you.

Angelic Muse

haythere

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 6:29 am

Angelic Muse
Garou_Jinketsu

I heart you.

crying
He never mentioned that on the phone...
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 6:30 am

Rinchans-flower
Angelic Muse
Garou_Jinketsu

I heart you.

crying
He never mentioned that on the phone...

He probably didn't want you to worry babe...*cuddles* whee

Angelic Muse

haythere

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 6:31 am

neutral

Now I feel bad...and I have to do something really good for this weekend
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 6:33 am

Rinchans-flower
neutral

Hey now. You are; spending time with him and treating him to Ground Zero is a great gift. 3nodding

Angelic Muse

haythere

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 6:34 am

Angelic Muse
Rinchans-flower
neutral

Hey now. You are; spending time with him and treating him to Ground Zero is a great gift. 3nodding

crying

Okay. But I'll have something else too...

ninja
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:10 am

*walks out of his room and falls asleep on the couch*

Solemn Protector

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:33 am

Solemn Protector

*nuzzles and licks his face.* Hi sweetie. heart
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:34 am

Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector

Hey love *kisses her cheeks and nuzzles her*

Solemn Protector

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:43 am

Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector

Hey love *kisses her cheeks and nuzzles her*

hey, sorry my posts will be few and far between-still doing presentations in computer class. whee

*kisses and cuddles back* heart
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 696 697 698 699 700 701 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games