Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 696 697 698 699 700 701 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:29 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she looked at him "what does that mean?"

"jack of blades"
"umm ok" she leans against the wall and crossed her arms "care to elaborate?"

"i dont want to talk about him" he said wile he kept his bag close
"ok... " she moves away from the wall "well...." she looks nervously around "ill be in the cafateria if you need me" she turns and walks down the hall

after she left he tried to throw away the bag  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:30 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she looked at him "what does that mean?"

"jack of blades"

"ok... " she moves away from the wall "well...." she looks nervously around "ill be in the cafateria if you need me" she turns and walks down the hall

she hides behind the wall and peers around the corner "i wonder whats in the bag" she whispered  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:35 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she hides behind the wall and peers around the corner "i wonder whats in the bag" she whispered

he pulled out a mask  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:38 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he pulled out a mask
she looks at the mask "whats that?" she whispered softly making sure he didnt hear  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:41 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he pulled out a mask
she looks at the mask "whats that?" she whispered softly making sure he didnt hear

he tries to throw it away but he couldent  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:44 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he pulled out a mask

"now why would he want to throw that away? whats wrong with it?" she thought still watching him, her eyes slowly glowing again  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:45 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he pulled out a mask

"now why would he want to throw that away? whats wrong with it?" she thought still watching him, her eyes slowly glowing again

he takes it and walks to the forest  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:48 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he pulled out a mask

she walks away from there and to the cafe, she grabs something to eat and starts to pick at her food "umm ok" she said slowly eating it  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:50 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she walks away from there and to the cafe, she grabs something to eat and starts to pick at her food "umm ok" she said slowly eating it

he tosses the mask into the lake and walks back  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:56 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she pushes her plate away holding a hand over her stomache "i cant eat" she mumbled sitting there  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:57 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she pushes her plate away holding a hand over her stomache "i cant eat" she mumbled sitting there

he sits by her but puts his head down  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:00 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she turned and looked at him "are you ok?" she asked putting her hand on his shoulder  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:02 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she turned and looked at him "are you ok?" she asked putting her hand on his shoulder

"no"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:04 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"no"
she puts her hand back and puts her hands in her lap"care to tell me whats wrong?"  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:05 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"no"
she puts her hand back and puts her hands in her lap"care to tell me whats wrong?"

"its somthing no one needs to know"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 696 697 698 699 700 701 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games