Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 697 698 699 700 701 702 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ExTERmINATION

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:59 pm
DrunkenStyle
I'm the "black guy" of the group because I came from NJ. I'm surrounded by Asians and I guess it's my fault that they do that. Because before that they don't even say it or afraid to say it. Now they just say it like they're authorized.

Especially when one of my black friends was like "Man it's ok you guys can say it."

And it was like a repressed energy. Because once he said that, one of my friends said "OH REALLY?" and kept going all out with "*****" all the time.

It's all good if you do use it I'm not going to get upset if you do, since I'm HALF I usualy don'y enjoy the word when it's being used. Makes me furious and I have been called that once in Junior High..and the kid that said it got his arm broke.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:12 am
ExTERmINATION
DrunkenStyle
I'm the "black guy" of the group because I came from NJ. I'm surrounded by Asians and I guess it's my fault that they do that. Because before that they don't even say it or afraid to say it. Now they just say it like they're authorized.

Especially when one of my black friends was like "Man it's ok you guys can say it."

And it was like a repressed energy. Because once he said that, one of my friends said "OH REALLY?" and kept going all out with "*****" all the time.

It's all good if you do use it I'm not going to get upset if you do, since I'm HALF I usualy don'y enjoy the word when it's being used. Makes me furious and I have been called that once in Junior High..and the kid that said it got his arm broke.

so...you're trying to say it's cool if somone uses it, but it just depends on how it's being used? or am I too tired to understand what you're saying.  

azn_richte001

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:54 am
He meant people with STREET CREDZ can say it. ;D

Apparently you've never been a disciple of the Wu-Tang 36 Chambers.

But damn when I lived in NJ I had my fair share of white kids calling me Chinese or c***k. I'm not even Chinese but I know what they're trying to say. Sooo many fights I had to force myself from going into. I woulda kicked their a** too and they know it. D:< The earliest racial slur I remember being called was back in 1st grade. >3>  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:36 am
@Drunken: I was the only white girl in a whole group of Mexican's in LV...so I know how that feels, being in groups other than your race.

Then I moved here to P-cola and every one's white, or black...not that I care or anything, but white people are a big pain in the keister sometimes....
They act all 'high and mighty.' Especally the rich white kids who reck their cars every week, have a new boyfriend every three days....

Its getting to the point when I don't ask "How ya doin?" any more, I have to ask "Who ya doin?"  

Wyndie

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:22 am
I have so much street cred... I grew up on a farm! HAH! People make fun of me being asian hella...actually no... it's just one whore face that I'm going to cut up one day when he pushes me too far. He thinks he's all cool callin' me a stupid asian thinkin' I don't know s**t. I asked a guy if he could do anything cool with a zippo, first thing from his words across the room "YOU'RE STUPID! YOU'RE A STUPID ASIAN! YOU CAN'T DO s**t WITH A ZIPPO EXCPET LIGHT IT!" I told that b***h as to stfu about me being asian... I don't mind being called stupid...but singling me out by being asian... hell no... I don't take that. Hahaha it's strange since he's the stoner too... who thinks rice wine is the best alcohol...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:22 am
@AZN: lmao...I hate people like that, and gossipers...I hate those people about the same or a little less.
At my high school I'm know as 'that slutty lesbian whore...'
Slutty, nah, maybe my clothes fit too well, but no one has seen me on the cornor...lesbian, hell nah, love guys way too much, sorrrrry. Now, a whore? Nope, still a virgin, I don't tempt guys (or try, I don't want their attentions), especally if they have girlfriends...which I believe are the girls that started my being a lesbian...
I've also whored around with so called guys...peeeeesh, I'm a lesbian...no, No-No's for me....I like Va-ja-ja's....

xp I'm suuuuuuuuuuuuuuch a whore...yay...

mm, anyways...I just totally just strayed off topic...
So, I'll go clean my house now, find me a lesbian lover, all that groovy stuff...  

Wyndie

Wyndie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:10 am
I've got shmexy new glasses *squee*
mrgreen they pretty...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:27 am
not as cool as my new spring loaded ASP Baton! now thats cooooooolll!  

ExTERmINATION

Wyndie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:48 am
ExTERmINATION
not as cool as my new spring loaded ASP Baton! now thats cooooooolll!

bah humbug...no sex for you...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:17 pm
COUGHCOUGHCOUGH  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

OffSide7

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:13 pm
Hi everyone. Man, it's been awhile. I sent something to the Halloween event, but I guess that's not happening, eh?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:31 pm
apparently not, Offside...since its...December and all
any chance of a Christmas event? or new years?
or are you guys going even further ahead and giving those a miss by beginning the planning for a different holiday such as valentines or Easter?

ANYWAY

about being the only person of your race thing,
me going to one of the cafeterias in my highschool that is filled up with pretty much only black people....
there are two cafeterias here, and everyone decided to split each other up..not the teachers but the students 'naturally' seperate themselves
white people in one and black in the other..
most of the black people looked like they wanted to kill me as most of them are stoners here..
and everyday i have to go by one of the 'smoker' bathrooms.you see lots of smoke coming out even though there is suppose to be no smoking.

@azn_ritche: well, hmm...i've never drank alcohol before, so i wouldn't even know what rice wine tastes like but.....you probably gotta start reportin' that "big shot" kid..don't let them control you like that..they're tryin to get you to crack and slip up by throwin a punch
trust me, it's happened to me before..except i did it after school, all i did was throw one single punch and some woman calls up the school and says i was in a brawl xd
i nearly was suspended for 5 days/expelled
but then i through logic at them and got me only 2 days suspension

ON ANOTHER NOTE

whoo, played Call of Duty 3 for a bit!!
it's friggin awesome...
except for the part when i just finished putting up some C4 and a random Nazi guy tries to throw me off the silo...i managed to knock him off but he kiiiiinda dragged me with him...and i didn't press some buttons fast enough and fell....and then died....quickly...it looked painful 3nodding  

That Hawt Therapist

That Hawt Therapist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:39 pm
DrunkenStyle
Gawd my friends are starting to piss me off. I keep telling them to stfu cuz they keep abusing the word "*****" that it gets so annoying. Even I don't say "*****" that much.

i hate that too!
and theres one thing i don't get:
the black people here say it to each other like a hundread times a day
but when a white person says it once, in the same fashion and all, they start goin crazy and call him rascist!!

what the hell??
i think theres a few screws loose in thier brain...
they're 20 cards shy of a deck

another thing really con-fuzzled me
we were watching this one movie that had african slaves and all
a white person tells a black slave in it
"move your a** over here ******"
and then a black kid in my class yells out:"OOOooo, you better not call that ***** a ***** foo'!"
I just tell him:"your not one to talk"
he says:"what chyou' mean by dat?" blech....i hate typing the way he talks..
and so on and so forth...you get the idea...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:09 pm
OffSide7
Hi everyone. Man, it's been awhile. I sent something to the Halloween event, but I guess that's not happening, eh?

Sorry, I wanted to put it up but the other guys didn't seem to finish their stuff in time. D:

Maybe soon I'll get off my lazy a** and start something if that's okay with everyone.

@Jishomi: Hahah you know why black people get mad? It's because it's funny. If they don't know the guy, they mess with him. But that's not all cases. XD Even black people can't say "*****" to another black people. Since it's the ugliest word in the dictionary, certain black people don't actually appreciate that word. Also if they think you're cool, or if you're good friends with them, you can say "*****."

The whole thing is pretty much a sensitive case.

Also, that kid in your class sounds like he was just messing around.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:09 pm
azn_richte001
Libra07
hey every one - is posting in the chat becuase a certain person complained- *pokes azn- XD
what? I missed you. crying
lol I was missed? holy crap i think the apocalypse just might happen after all xD lol jk
so how are you azn?

IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 697 698 699 700 701 702 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games