Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 697 698 699 700 701 702 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:47 am
She runs through the forest. The sun is setting. No, I can't be. This can't be happening. She pushes through the bushes and tree branches. No. I...I can't. She changes again. "ARG!" She stops and falls on her knees. She gets up and goes to the pond. "What the hell did you mean. I turned human for a reason, didn't I?" The pond wrote words 'Yes...he is no mere human child. You will find you love him.' She splashed the words away angryly. "I don't like him!" 'look into his eyes child' She shuddered. His eyes, were...AQUA "Who is he?" 'A boy from a small town, a gods past son, banished as a child.' She sat and covered her mouth shaking her head. Silver tears streamed down her eyes. She remembered the story, that she was best friends with a little god boy who was banished. Myomo!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:50 am
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

(Hey sev biggrin )
Shun tilted his head. "That guy?"

umm...the guy who keeps doing this to me....actually....ed, you won't like this: hedge is the one who does that to me......

Shun tilted his head even more. "Hedge?" Shun asked curiously.

...it's really hard to explain......but yeah...

Shun smiled. "Alright. I won't force you. When your ready twll me okay." Shn said as he got up and stretched. He wondered what Nemu was doing and looked at all of them. "I'll be back okay. Gotta see somebody real quick." Shun stated then left Ed's villa and headed for Mayun's mansion.

-she had pulled the cover over her head-......shun.......shun, please.....help me, im scared  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:51 am
*renoa stood up regardless of the pain and walked out of the house a few minutes after shun, walking the opposite direction*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:55 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
She runs through the forest. The sun is setting. No, I can't be. This can't be happening. She pushes through the bushes and tree branches. No. I...I can't. She changes again. "ARG!" She stops and falls on her knees. She gets up and goes to the pond. "What the hell did you mean. I turned human for a reason, didn't I?" The pond wrote words 'Yes...he is no mere human child. You will find you love him.' She splashed the words away angryly. "I don't like him!" 'look into his eyes child' She shuddered. His eyes, were...AQUA "Who is he?" 'A boy from a small town, a gods past son, banished as a child.' She sat and covered her mouth shaking her head. Silver tears streamed down her eyes. She remembered the story, that she was best friends with a little god boy who was banished. Myomo!

"He's Myomo...Myomo..."
(flashback)
"mommie where's myomo? We can play all day!" "Myomo died honey" "No mommie it'z not true! He can't be dead. I need to see him, his beautiful aqua eyes, his brown hair! Mommy I need to see Myomo because I love him!"
(ends)
"You can't be right! My mother-" words wrote again. 'lied to keep you safe from becoming a goddess.' "I won't. I need Myomo."  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:55 am
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

(Hey sev biggrin )
Shun tilted his head. "That guy?"

umm...the guy who keeps doing this to me....actually....ed, you won't like this: hedge is the one who does that to me......

Shun smiled. "Alright. I won't force you. When your ready twll me okay." Shn said as he got up and stretched. He wondered what Nemu was doing and looked at all of them. "I'll be back okay. Gotta see somebody real quick." Shun stated then left Ed's villa and headed for Mayun's mansion.

-she had pulled the cover over her head-......shun.......shun, please.....help me, im scared

Shun reached the mansion and noticed the door was unlocked and went inside. "Nemu?" Shun asked, noticing it was really dark inside. "Nemu?" He asked again.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:00 am
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

Shun reached the mansion and noticed the door was unlocked and went inside. "Nemu?" Shun asked, noticing it was really dark inside. "Nemu?" He asked again.
racy folowed shun, wondering what he was doing. "shun?"  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:00 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever

"He's Myomo...Myomo..."
(flashback)
"mommie where's myomo? We can play all day!" "Myomo died honey" "No mommie it'z not true! He can't be dead. I need to see him, his beautiful aqua eyes, his brown hair! Mommy I need to see Myomo because I love him!"
(ends)
"You can't be right! My mother-" words wrote again. 'lied to keep you safe from becoming a goddess.' "I won't. I need Myomo."

((Ugh my dad is being a pain. He said that i cant be kagome kuz it's too grown upish. UGH!!!!))
She looks at the pond. "I love Myomo. I though he was dead. Tell my mother I refuse to return." 'she will be mad.' "Tell me." 'what?' "How to become a human." 'he must find out who he is. He lost all him memory.' "Ugh Then if he loves me and we kiss... We'll be human!" 'correct young one. Now go find him.'  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:01 am
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

-she heard shun's voice-SHUN!!!....HELP....im scared, I CANT MOVE!!!  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:03 am
(Thats sucks..)
Shun looked at Racy and smiled. "Seeing a friend of mine." He said then heard Nemu scream and ran to where she was. "Nemu?" He said, drawing the covers away and looked at her face. "Its gonna be alright." He said helping her to a sitting position.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:03 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever

"He's Myomo...Myomo..."
(flashback)
(ends)

((Ugh my dad is being a pain. He said that i cant be kagome kuz it's too grown upish. UGH!!!!))
She looks at the pond. "I love Myomo. I though he was dead. Tell my mother I refuse to return." 'she will be mad.' "Tell me." 'what?' "How to become a human." 'he must find out who he is. He lost all him memory.' "Ugh Then if he loves me and we kiss... We'll be human!" 'correct young one. Now go find him.'

She ran back to the shrine. "Myomo. Ritsuko!" She forgot he would only come for Ritsuko. "Ritsuko!" A voice blasted in her mind. "Come home now or I will make you kill him. "Never mother." Then Myomo will die at your findertips. She lost control of her body. "No, mother stop!" She moved without permission. s**t!!!!  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:05 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever

"He's Myomo...Myomo..."
(flashback)
(ends)

She ran back to the shrine. "Myomo. Ritsuko!" She forgot he would only come for Ritsuko. "Ritsuko!" A voice blasted in her mind. "Come home now or I will make you kill him. "Never mother." Then Myomo will die at your findertips. She lost control of her body. "No, mother stop!" She moved without permission. s**t!!!!

"MYOMO!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:06 am
blessedheart
(Thats sucks..)
Shun looked at Racy and smiled. "Seeing a friend of mine." He said then heard Nemu scream and ran to where she was. "Nemu?" He said, drawing the covers away and looked at her face. "Its gonna be alright." He said helping her to a sitting position.

-she popped up, holding shun tightly- shun....im so scared.....thiers....something bad inside the house........  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:07 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever

"He's Myomo...Myomo..."
(flashback)
(ends)

"MYOMO!!!"

-severus sat in a treetop-...........tell your mother to stop....before i cut your hands off  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:08 am
blessedheart
(Thats sucks..)
"shun!" she folowed him, seeing nemu. "i dont remeber who this is...who's this?" she said crouching down to thier level.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:10 am
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
(Thats sucks..)

-she popped up, holding shun tightly- shun....im so scared.....thiers....something bad inside the house........

"Something bad inside the house?" Shun asked as he rubbed her back to calm her down. "Do you know where?" He asked.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 697 698 699 700 701 702 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games