Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 697 698 699 700 701 702 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hitman006

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:40 pm
what for  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:41 pm
Lord Jyabil
surprised 3nodding scream gonk stressed sweatdrop 3nodding xd stare smile redface crying eek surprised sad wink

>.> you're spamming...  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Hitman006

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:42 pm
i still dont understand  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:42 pm
Yunako Aori
HEY!! CONGRATS NAERIN!!! You win da prize!

This is the best hting that happened to me today!  

Naerin

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:43 pm
Zrana
Lord Jyabil
surprised 3nodding scream gonk stressed sweatdrop 3nodding xd stare smile redface crying eek surprised sad wink

>.> you're spamming...
SH!!! Maybe appears to be spamming. When in reality he's telling the complex story of his life through means of emos!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:44 pm
im still confused  

Hitman006

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:46 pm
Zrana
READ ALL FIRST PAGE

Always be on the look out for give aways in the Shinobi Hideout! whichever person to have the lucky post on the selected page wins a prize!

~It's rainging gold~
From page 700 to page 1000, Zrana will start awarding gold at regular intervals to people who get the winning post spots! Prizes will range anywhere from 100 to 1000 gold. Will you be one of the lucky ones?

Zrana's Rules

1) NO BUMPING! This is a sticky, it's always on top, bumping is done to bring a thread to the top of the page. Understand why bumping isn't to be done to a sticky thread? It's redundant. DON'T DO IT!

3)NO SPAMMING! Spamming is just posting the same stuff over and over again with no attempt to really talk to the other people in the thread.

2)PRIZES ARE TO BE KEPT. I, Zrana, do not give fancy items away just so you can sell it and make gold off of them. If you don't like the prize item you have one, tell me, and I can work out substitute or give the prize to a runner up.

4)Chat with one another and have fun!

Going against these rules will not immediately disqualify you from winning, but if you REPEATEDLY disregard the first two rules, and knowingly, Zrana at least will refuse to give you the current prize.

NOTE:IF ANYONE EVER PMS ME, ZRANA, TO BEG FOR GOLD YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM EVER WINNING A GIVEAWAY PRIZE FROM ME AND I'LL ENCOURAGE OTHERS DOING GIVE AWAYS TO DO THE SAME.

When you take into account that most people WANT the July 2004 items of the Ninja Headband and Kitsune Mask, and that's what they're trying to save their gold for, it really would be a shame to miss a chance to win one.

stop being lazy pro_eva. READ. and then tell me what you're confused about.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:46 pm
can some one help  

Hitman006

Lord Jyabil
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:47 pm
Yunako Aori
Zrana
Lord Jyabil

>.> you're spamming...
SH!!! Maybe appears to be spamming. When in reality he's telling the complex story of his life through means of emos!

im simply expressing my self (plus i said i did not care about being the first on the 700th sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:48 pm
o ok  

Hitman006

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:48 pm
Yunako Aori
Zrana
Lord Jyabil

>.> you're spamming...

Too true. Must be a new ninja code we must decipher...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:49 pm
Lord Jyabil
Yunako Aori
Zrana
Lord Jyabil

>.> you're spamming...

im simply expressing my self (plus i said i did not care about being the first on the 700th sweatdrop

hai hai. It's more that we seem to currently have impressionable minds in here that do want gold and I don't want them picking up bad habits.  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:51 pm
lol xd

Hello everyone! ^_^ These new items are pretty neat.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:52 pm
Reprieve
lol xd

Hello everyone! ^_^ These new items are pretty neat.

me and a friend sujested the mummy shirt and pants back in augest and they auctaly did it eek  

Lord Jyabil
Crew

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:52 pm
Uh oh... I'm sensing lag... sad  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 697 698 699 700 701 702 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games