Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 697 698 699 700 701 702 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:42 am
What would you do if we woke up and the whole world was gone?...

I take it you learned the hard way not to use so much, Crenn?

...Well, would you believe with me is where you belong?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:25 am
I will say that it was potent!  

Crenn

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:35 am
As someone who quite enjoys garlic and has cooked with it many times before, I know well that a little goes a long way. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:46 am
And too much goes in the bin xP.

Oh, my vindaloo turned out good. I have a s**t load of it ^-^;;  

Crenn

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:00 pm
Well, for being on a school day, my birthday's going pretty well. Steve (my boyfriend) & I went to the store & got stuff to make spaghetti & meatballs, and after dinner he's gonna take me to Gullifty`s (which is within walking distance from our apartment) for Oreo cheesecake. heart

Also, last night I got a check for $200 in the mail from my mom (today's her birthday, too! heart ), which was awesome.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:44 pm
Crenn
Here's a tip to everyone who likes garlic bread. If you buy pureed garlic, when you mix it with the butter, may sure you only only a small amount (like 1 teaspoon) and not a huge around (say around 2-3 tablespoons).

Garlic bread is just bread with garlic butter on it. It differs from garlic bread, which is bread with minced garlic and onions baked into the dough.

Which reminds me, I should make some. And yeah, garlic is a very strong herb. It's aromatic and has a very pronounced taste.  

FogSage

Hunter Morda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:47 pm
Fog... that is slightly confusing xp
And garlic is not nice on it's own.

@Sunegami, happy birthday! Sounds like you're having a very good day ^-^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:08 pm
Sunegami
Happy happy birthday from all of us to you!
We wish you a happy birthday so we can party too!!!

Garlic... I cook everything with garlic! Adds that specail teast to all dishes!

Then again it can just kill a good dish, too. ((lol Garlic))  

Mikowel

7,575 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hunter Morda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:18 pm
Mikowel
Sunegami

It killed the garlic bread crying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:42 pm
Hunter Morda
Mikowel
Sunegami

It killed the garlic bread crying

What! NOOOOOO!

*cries*  

Mikowel

7,575 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:40 pm
Thanks, guys! heart

We went to Gullifty's and had their delicious Oreo cheesecake. There was, much to our surprise and delight, a live jazz quartet that started soon after we got there; the saxophonist was really good, and a young girl was on the drums for the first couple songs-- she was phenomenal.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:39 am
Really haven't been active much on Gaia.

well let's see what's happened in the past few months..
Had two freaky incidents involving police helicopters flying near the area where I live..One of them turned out to be because of a shooting that happened.

I helped design horse characters for Silverglass19's comic on DA.

Was sick for a week..

Had a spammer on my DA page..

I now have a cat. She's called "Kitty". Brown tabby female, 11 years old, and is very fat. She was abandoned in some guy's basement after he moved. So we adoptted her..We're working on her weight problem..She's a sweetheart. Although, Sammy doesn't like her that much..lol (well..he is a bird after all).

Recently, paid for a new host for my website but I'm having to deal with a bunch of bullshit of getting it transferred from both sites. Argh...I may end up waiting a week for the transfer to happen so I can't upload my site yet and add on to it..

Artwise, well..it's been kind of on and off thing...Slowly, getting the stuff I owe to people done...It's been slow because I haven't had the will to really do anything.. My self-confidence hasn't been too good either. It feels like I'm not good enough no matter how hard I try. Plus, being forced to draw the same damn thing over and over again just kills the fun of it. If I force myself to do it, it just makes it worse and stresses me out. Eventually, I'll get it done...Sorry for the long wait guys..:/

Lastly, I'm involved in a large scale collaborative project with a group of writers and artists on the DannyPhantomOnline forums...We're going to do some rewrites of the last season of DP which just showed its final epsiode last Friday. Just what makes this special and all? Well, we have the support of one of the show's writers, Steve Marmel. He's agreed to share with us story notes for the third season (and possibly beyond) for us to do the rewrites...So what part do I play? Well, I, along with fellow artist, Feri-san, are planning to produce illustrations and later possibly animations based on the stuff that the writers of the project produce. So, yeah, I may be spending a lot of time on this..Maybe I'll post some of the stuff...

Well, guess that's all for me..I've blathered enough..  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Crenn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:43 am
Good to hear from you kaky.

Everyone loves a kitty, and I'm sure sammy will warm up to her after he learns to perch on Kitty's back!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:24 am
I've nearly finished applying for my first (part-time) job. Hopefully this will get me the work I want. I've applied for more than what I was originally looking at in hopes that if what happens happens..... I'll still be able to do what I want. I'm afraid that if I do get a job, half of my pay will be going into rent xP.

EDIT: I should mention I can't finish because I have no referrals xP... yet  

Crenn

Katzekinder

Worthy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:32 am
I might be pregnant.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 697 698 699 700 701 702 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games