Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)
The Koro-ness Within [Updated! 24 Apr 2010] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you check out the first page?
  Yeah!
View Results

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:25 pm
kyangfan
Heheh, I never ink myself, my pens suck and I always screw up my mouths so they look like black blobs. ^^;;; Besides, I like the organic feel of pencils...

EDIT: Hmm.. Organic sounds weird though. It reminds me of... "Organic... Must... consume... CARROTS!! domokun "
Koromyst poking in...

Hey hey, me too!
The organic feel of pencils is pretty much relaxing rofl

Koromyst poking out...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:08 pm
haha lol....u hate pens too? well, i hate them when they accidentally skids across my drawing and kills the whole picture xp ....hahahahha  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:55 pm
koromyst
kyangfan
Heheh, I never ink myself, my pens suck and I always screw up my mouths so they look like black blobs. ^^;;; Besides, I like the organic feel of pencils...

EDIT: Hmm.. Organic sounds weird though. It reminds me of... "Organic... Must... consume... CARROTS!! domokun "
Koromyst poking in...

Hey hey, me too!
The organic feel of pencils is pretty much relaxing rofl

Koromyst poking out...

Hehe, well... I have a friend who loves to doodle in pen all the time, and she's a lovely artist, more in the classic style. She doesn't do it so much anymore, but you should see her eraser, her calcuator, the margins of her homework... When she's bored, she's REALLY bored. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:26 am
@lenalee>
I hate pens. An artwork is put to doom even for a tiny mistake crying
But I do sometimes ink my drawing when I am in the mood (like... rarely. Lol xD)

@kyangfan>
I'm yearning to see the artwork of this friend of yours.
How can she be so skilled in the art of pens? gonk

Lol xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:04 am
koromyst
@lenalee>
I hate pens. An artwork is put to doom even for a tiny mistake crying
But I do sometimes ink my drawing when I am in the mood (like... rarely. Lol xD)

@kyangfan>
I'm yearning to see the artwork of this friend of yours.
How can she be so skilled in the art of pens? gonk

Lol xD

I'm not sure, but I think it has something to do with natural talent and an interest in that kinda thing. I'll see if I can get her to doodle something and post it up, but it might be a while until iI can get anything movable... stealing her calculator or eraser would be awkward for both of us. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:25 pm
Koromyst poking in...

I'm a little puzzled. Why does she need a calculator? O_o

Koromyst poking out...

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:08 pm
koromyst
Koromyst poking in...

I'm a little puzzled. Why does she need a calculator? O_o

Koromyst poking out...

When you're dual-enrolling and taking Calc 3 in college, being without a calculator is like heading to a gunfight with a pocketknife. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:03 am
So it's like a natural thing to be carrying a calculator almost everywhere? sweatdrop

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:15 pm
koromyst
So it's like a natural thing to be carrying a calculator almost everywhere? sweatdrop

Um, it depends... my friends and I are kinda math-science nerds, if you know what I mean, and it's useful when you have tests. Of course, there are other people who carry around one of those fancy TI-92s or whatever, but personally that's just overkill for high school. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:36 am
Lol xD I bet it's pretty useful when shopping xD

Hey, hey, you're into math and science, naa? ^_~ I'm not really a science person since I flunked most of my Bio papers (but actually managed to get a passing score during the final exam sweatdrop )

I see you now have the al-mighty Wu Kong staff! xD
My avvy has changed as well sweatdrop
It's a good thing I saved my recent avvy's pic so that I could paste it in my avvy arts by other people's section xD

I will do so later though hehe...

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:54 pm
koromyst
Lol xD I bet it's pretty useful when shopping xD

Hey, hey, you're into math and science, naa? ^_~ I'm not really a science person since I flunked most of my Bio papers (but actually managed to get a passing score during the final exam sweatdrop )

I see you now have the al-mighty Wu Kong staff! xD
My avvy has changed as well sweatdrop
It's a good thing I saved my recent avvy's pic so that I could paste it in my avvy arts by other people's section xD

I will do so later though hehe...

Yeah, Bio was evil... But I loved my crotchety old professor, she said stuff like this:

“Okay, class, take a look at these two glucose molecules on the screen. This is Mary Glucose, and this is Buddy Glucose. They meet in a dark alley somewhere and decide to get married. Mary says, “Okay, since for all relationships to work we have to both give up something. I’m going to give up a hydrogen atom from my OH bond.” So she gives it up, and then she says to Buddy, “Now you have to give up more than I do, since I have more invested in this relationship than you do.” So Buddy says, “All right, I’ll give up an OH ion.” Once this is done, they put the hydrogen and OH ion together in a little savings bond to make a H2O molecule. Mary takes her little oxygen atom—it’s a ring from one of her previous marriages—and Mary and Buddy Glucose are married. They now change their married name to Maltose (grain sugar), a disaccharide. This is called dehydration reaction.

“Now, as everyone knows, relationships that start out in dark alleys never last. Soon Mary and Buddy are fighting and Mary says, “This isn’t working. Let’s separate.” So she takes back her little ring, and then they take out the H2O molecule they put away earlier, and both parties take what they gave in the first place. Then Mary takes back her maiden name, so she’s a Glucose again. This divorce is called hydrolysis.”

And yeah, I got the staff. mrgreen Call me a freak, but I've been obsessed with Sun Wu'kong since I was a toddler. In fifth grade I went to China to visit my grandparents, and I fell in love with this animated character on the TV show. Honest. It was love. heart I still do, sorta, but nowadays falling in love with a monkey-type character makes me wonder what I was thinking. sweatdrop

EDIT: I've your hunndredth post! ^^ Random observation...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:31 pm
Aw, but I like biology...
emo
Perhaps not as much as physics, but chemistry things are sort of a review for me, so I enjoy feeling accomplished when I know something.

TI-92!?!
gonk
I wish I could have such a lovely calculator... I had a TI-84 that was beautiful and blue and fantastic, but I think it was stolen... I have to look for it, but if memory serves, I went to school with it and came home without. I've been too afraid to admit it to my parents though...
sweatdrop
b  

Bellabie

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:58 pm
Bellabie
Aw, but I like biology...
emo
Perhaps not as much as physics, but chemistry things are sort of a review for me, so I enjoy feeling accomplished when I know something.

TI-92!?!
gonk
I wish I could have such a lovely calculator... I had a TI-84 that was beautiful and blue and fantastic, but I think it was stolen... I have to look for it, but if memory serves, I went to school with it and came home without. I've been too afraid to admit it to my parents though...
sweatdrop
b

Well, our Bio teacher wasn't all that great in teaching us so many of us suffered, but she was cool enough. It's just it's so much info to take in, and I have to take it again in college anyway. Sigh... sweatdrop

Ooh, a blue TI-84? razz I like the TIs with prettyful cases, but alas I only have the ordinary black-cased TI-83, purchased for my Stats class. Now in calc our teacher wants us to use TI-86s or 89s, but they're not exactly cheap so I might have to rent one for the school year.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:55 am
OMG! If only bio was taught that way in my class >,<
I would at least scored average marks xD

I'm pretty clueless on the type of calculators you guys are talking about so uhh yeah... I'll sit down here in a corner and munch on a cookie while listening to you guys 3nodding

Oh yeah, Congrats on your hundredth post in here, kyangfan! ^O^
By the way, how do we get to see the number of post we made? O_o

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:09 pm
koromyst
OMG! If only bio was taught that way in my class >,<
I would at least scored average marks xD

I'm pretty clueless on the type of calculators you guys are talking about so uhh yeah... I'll sit down here in a corner and munch on a cookie while listening to you guys 3nodding

Oh yeah, Congrats on your hundredth post in here, kyangfan! ^O^
By the way, how do we get to see the number of post we made? O_o

Oh, I just meant the 100th reply to your thread...you just check the forum to see. ^^ And calcuators are a pretty boring topic really, unless you're one of the math guys and you like your ego stroked: "Look at how many programs I've got on my calculator!" rolleyes  
Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games