Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Giegue_Endymion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:40 pm
Crazo the Watcher
Giegue_Endymion
Crazo the Watcher
Giegue_Endymion
Crazo the Watcher
Giegue_Endymion

Just dont go jumping on top of your color-inverted dialga. You'll look very silly and hard to hear without expensive anime splitscreens.

Also, it'd probably a cult worshipping LittleKuriboh (May his account rest in peace (EVIL GOOGLE!!) )

Another also, screw the weaknesses, I have meganium! (Inside joke involving brags about beating the e4 and gym leader in gold with a meganium)

A third also, screw the money, I have rules!

...wait, lemme try that again.

And my final also is...
User Image

Final words: WHY AREN'T YOU FEARING THE CUTENESS?!
User Image

FEAR IT DANG YOU!!

P-Pokecharms...I've seen that first picture there...I made a sprite and people liked it...but one of the men who posted that...he didn't...I miss my sprites...they may be alive on my PC...but to Pokecharms they are trash...

Wait wha?
You made a sprite of Kimo or of mew/lucario?

XD No, no. One of the admins posted that picture to be mean to us spriters. I made Coseplay Sprites. I only made 6(I think) but none of them got into the make a Trainer Card thing...and they were good too...I'll show them if you wanna see...

So in short, you tried to make Kimo as a trainer, but your admin didn't like it?
No, the pictures and my sprites are unrealed. I make Coseplay Sprites. They're Trainers dressed to look like Pokemon. Like I said, I can show you if you wish. The Admin hated me talking on there, and my friends. He wanted posting and just posting. So, to catch our eyes, he posted that to get us to shut up. It worked...NOT! We kept talking, pissing them off more. So, they made a new thread to post it in. But in the end, nothing good happened...my sprites didn't make it...and they still contole it all...
k, i think i understand. still a bit confused though. And I'd like to see the sprite(s)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:58 pm
Giegue_Endymion
Crazo the Watcher
Giegue_Endymion
Crazo the Watcher
Giegue_Endymion

Wait wha?

XD No, no. One of the admins posted that picture to be mean to us spriters. I made Coseplay Sprites. I only made 6(I think) but none of them got into the make a Trainer Card thing...and they were good too...I'll show them if you wanna see...

So in short, you tried to make Kimo as a trainer, but your admin didn't like it?
No, the pictures and my sprites are unrealed. I make Coseplay Sprites. They're Trainers dressed to look like Pokemon. Like I said, I can show you if you wish. The Admin hated me talking on there, and my friends. He wanted posting and just posting. So, to catch our eyes, he posted that to get us to shut up. It worked...NOT! We kept talking, pissing them off more. So, they made a new thread to post it in. But in the end, nothing good happened...my sprites didn't make it...and they still contole it all...
k, i think i understand. still a bit confused though. And I'd like to see the sprite(s)

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
These I personally think are the best of my work. They took hours, and could be better, but I like them how they are. I have a few more, and the things in their Photobucket folder are mostly sprites I made transparent for them. Don't steal them, they put tons of work into them.  

Crazo the Watcher

Giegue_Endymion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:12 pm
Crazo the Watcher
Giegue_Endymion
Crazo the Watcher
Giegue_Endymion
Crazo the Watcher
Giegue_Endymion

Wait wha?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
These I personally think are the best of my work. They took hours, and could be better, but I like them how they are. I have a few more, and the things in their Photobucket folder are mostly sprites I made transparent for them. Don't steal them, they put tons of work into them.

Don't worry, I won't steal them. But if I do have to use them, I'll remember to give credit.

Anywho, they look pretty good. Only thing i can say is that the girl dancer has red shoes instead of pink. I'm a sorta good spriter too. But mainly with pokemon instead of trainer. Only thing is that I've only edited a custom mew sprite into pictures i've found in deviantart.

But ehh. Like you said, if you want, i can show you.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:15 pm
Okay guys this is introduce yourself, not a discussion.

Oronar Skirata

Beloved Seeker

Giegue_Endymion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:18 pm
Sorry.

TO THE ART FORUM!!!

wait...do we have an art forum?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:19 pm
Art and fanfiction subforum.

Oronar Skirata

Beloved Seeker

Giegue_Endymion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:20 pm
Yeah...i was gonna edit my post, but ehh...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:24 pm
Giegue_Endymion
Can you make the thread, I'm a little tied up.  

Crazo the Watcher

Giegue_Endymion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:26 pm
Crazo the Watcher
Giegue_Endymion
Can you make the thread, I'm a little tied up.

k.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:38 pm
If you build it..they will come
User Image

16bit-Plumber

Multifunctionomical Boner

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:26 am
Hi there, my name is Rachel and I'm 16. You can call me Multi or whatever you want to really. I've been a Pokemon fan for ages, mainly the games, although I sometimes buy some cards to collect and I watch the movies, the anime if its on at a time I can watch it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:13 am
my name is jeff (Scipio) im 13 years old and ive been a fan since 8 favorite pokemon is dragonite  

Scipio320

Hipster Centaur

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:22 am
Wassup y'all? My name's Sica. Obviously (seeing as I'm here) I'm a huge poke-fan. I'm 16 (almost 17! Weee!). I've been obsessed with pokemon since the first year it came out in America, but the love has dwindled in the past few years. Since the release of Diamond/Pearl I've gotten caught up in the craze again. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:32 am
welcome all  

16bit-Plumber

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out