Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Storm Waltz (howdy y'all!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:48 pm
Storm Waltz
The_real_Axel
Storm Waltz
Gab Ghost
The_real_Axel
a lvl 3 rookie u say? want to go up with a lvl 40 ultimate, 2 lvl 80 megas, and a lvl 15 rookie?

Actually, three level 80 megas. Shade is back from the shop >3
...Boss are you going to be okay?
Nyah, like I said I have a backup plan! Don't worry human slave I'll come out of this unscathed! Watch and learn.....LOOK OVER THERE A DISTRACTION! Now time for my smoke bomb! Good timing boss! Lets run away! Go my smoke bomb!
Adell great tornado now!
Adell: right! *blows smoke away* anything else?..........
Umm....boss? Don't worry minion I still have a few tricks up my sleeve! But you don't have any sleeves! I can hypnotize them with my Evil Whisper attack!
really thanks for speaking out load............ lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:48 pm
tear-blooded_angel
A smoke bomb? Is that all you can do, rookie??? stare Amusing...not!!

Youta: So, I'm the level 15 rookie? Awesome!!! xd whee biggrin

I'd like to break those wings myself. 3nodding Sorry Sto---er I mean Waltz but...this is for your own good and his. 3nodding
B-Bullies! How dare you pick on my sweet, adorable boss? I....I won't stand for it! If any of you punks attack me I'll Demi Dart the human slave! ....Boss you don't mean me do you?! eek  

Storm Waltz

Storm Waltz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:49 pm
The_real_Axel
Storm Waltz
The_real_Axel
Storm Waltz
Gab Ghost
The_real_Axel
a lvl 3 rookie u say? want to go up with a lvl 40 ultimate, 2 lvl 80 megas, and a lvl 15 rookie?

Actually, three level 80 megas. Shade is back from the shop >3
...Boss are you going to be okay?
Nyah, like I said I have a backup plan! Don't worry human slave I'll come out of this unscathed! Watch and learn.....LOOK OVER THERE A DISTRACTION! Now time for my smoke bomb! Good timing boss! Lets run away! Go my smoke bomb!
Adell great tornado now!
Adell: right! *blows smoke away* anything else?..........
Umm....boss? Don't worry minion I still have a few tricks up my sleeve! But you don't have any sleeves! I can hypnotize them with my Evil Whisper attack!
really thanks for speaking out load............ lol
Boss you should keep your evil plans a secret. Darn! Well....Plan C then!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:52 pm
Evil Whisper attack...? What kind of attack is that?!? Unless...HE'S A FAKE!!! THIS DIGIMON IS A FAKE!!! scream scream

Youta: I think you're assuming too much, Angel.

But a true Demidevimon doesn't make attacks up... stare  

Tear_Angel

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:56 pm
Storm Waltz
tear-blooded_angel

I'd like to break those wings myself. 3nodding Sorry Sto---er I mean Waltz but...this is for your own good and his. 3nodding
B-Bullies! How dare you pick on my sweet, adorable boss? I....I won't stand for it! If any of you punks attack me I'll Demi Dart the human slave! ....Boss you don't mean me do you?! eek

So now, you're taking your own tamer as a hostage? Wow, that's really low for you. Expect no forgiveness from me. evil evil

Youta: Just a question: why does Waltz willing to protect Demidevimon anyways? Can't she see how she's being treated? How sad... sad crying  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:58 pm
tear-blooded_angel
Evil Whisper attack...? What kind of attack is that?!? Unless...HE'S A FAKE!!! THIS DIGIMON IS A FAKE!!! scream scream

Evil Whisper is actually one of his attacks...Its where he persuades his opponent using sweet sweet lies. Another attack is Demi Dart which can kill humans and make digimon fall ill. Also I think he could use an energy drain attack but that might just be in the video games. His last attack is him attacking with Wing Flutter.My human slave did her research!  

Storm Waltz

Storm Waltz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:00 pm
tear-blooded_angel
Storm Waltz
tear-blooded_angel

So now, you're taking your own tamer as a hostage? Wow, that's really low for you. Expect no forgiveness from me. evil evil

Youta: Just a question: why does Waltz willing to protect Demidevimon anyways? Can't she see how she's being treated? How sad... sad crying
But he's my best friend...sort of. Quiet human slave! If any of you make a sudden move then the girl gets it!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:01 pm
Storm Waltz
tear-blooded_angel

Evil Whisper is actually one of his attacks...Its where he persuades his opponent using sweet sweet lies. Another attack is Demi Dart which can kill humans and make digimon fall ill. Also I think he could use an energy drain attack but that might just be in the video games. His last attack is him attacking with Wing Flutter.My human slave did her research!
gggrr......demidevimon is just as dumb as an idiot walking into a street sign! and u'r following his orders?! this is a new low..........  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

Storm Waltz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:06 pm
The_real_Axel
Storm Waltz
tear-blooded_angel

gggrr......demidevimon is just as dumb as an idiot walking into a street sign! and u'r following his orders?! this is a new low..........
..My boss isn't stupid. He's against level 80 digimon and using me as a hostage is perfectly acceptable for a virus digimon in this sort of situation. I'll follow my boss because I feel comfortable around him. I can talk around him without stuttering now. If you hurt my boss then you'll have to deal with me. ....M-Minion! Boss! ((be back on later!))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:08 pm
Storm Waltz
tear-blooded_angel

Well, Demi Dart is the only attack I'm familiar with for Demidevimon so don't blame me... stare

Youta: And that's why you shouldn't assume so much. sweatdrop

Anyways, Waltz. I'm sorry to say but...your partner doesn't feel the same about you as you do to him. Dump him somewhere. Preferably somewhere in a trash can. After we beat him up of course. 3nodding twisted  

Tear_Angel

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:08 pm
Storm Waltz
The_real_Axel
Storm Waltz
tear-blooded_angel

..My boss isn't stupid. He's against level 80 digimon and using me as a hostage is perfectly acceptable for a virus digimon in this sort of situation. I'll follow my boss because I feel comfortable around him. I can talk around him without stuttering now. If you hurt my boss then you'll have to deal with me. ....M-Minion! Boss! ((be back on later!))
aw how touching..........Adell plan b, Chaos plan a
Adell and Chaos: right!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:28 pm
The_real_Axel
Storm Waltz
The_real_Axel
Storm Waltz
tear-blooded_angel

aw how touching..........Adell plan b, Chaos plan a
Adell and Chaos: right!

Can I help out Axel? This punk just wants my claws in him.

Rocky, you can do whatever you want. Threatening your tamer? Thats just wrong D<  

Digitized

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:37 pm
Youta: So it's Angel, Gabby, Karasu, Axel, Shade, Paildramon, Adell, Chaos, and me against Demidevimon and perhaps, but hopefully not, Waltz? Wow. I'm starting to wonder who's really doing the bullying around here... sweatdrop sweatdrop

stare You...did not just say that. Say that you didn't mean any word of it!! SAY IT!!! scream scream

Youta: Er...I-I didn't mean it... gonk

Good. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:39 pm
tear-blooded_angel
Youta: So it's Angel, Gabby, Karasu, Axel, Shade, Paildramon, Adell, Chaos, and me against Demidevimon and perhaps, but hopefully not, Waltz? Wow. I'm starting to wonder who's really doing the bullying around here... sweatdrop sweatdrop

stare You...did not just say that. Say that you didn't mean any word of it!! SAY IT!!! scream scream

Good. stare

Well, we're not against Waltz so it isn't bullying. Hopefully, this won't end it absolute violence but with the Tamer and Digimon agreeing to treat each other equally.

Hey! You forgot me up there on that a** kicking list!

Yeah, you did forget Rocky.  

Digitized

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:56 pm
Gab Ghost
tear-blooded_angel

Good. stare

Well, we're not against Waltz so it isn't bullying. Hopefully, this won't end it absolute violence but with the Tamer and Digimon agreeing to treat each other equally.

Hey! You forgot me up there on that a** kicking list!

Yeah, you did forget Rocky.

Youta: Oh, sorry about that. I didn't see you there... sweatdrop I'll put the edited list again with some changes...

Sign: (Allies: Angel, Gabby, Karasu, Axel, Shade, Rocky, Paildramon, Adell, Chaos, and Youta. Enemy: Demidevimon. Neutral?: Waltz.)

Wow, that's a pretty long list of our side.

Youta: Not sure about Waltz so yeah... sweatdrop  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces