Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mt_high_girl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:28 am
*sees bird and grabs gun aims it * yes got dinner spazz here girl lets go home *keeps calling spazz but no respons*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:29 am
She lauphed "Um...Thanks Logen I guess" She looked at Alex "Your a Fallen Angel? Im a Bunny see My Black Ears" She siad pointing to them "Oh and The Note was really nice...But I dont know You very well sorry, We can still be Friends I hope"

Mr.Bunny yells out "WOOOH! In other Words She Doesnt know you and you scared her"

"No it Doesnt Smart one" She said and hit him lightly on the head  

iLacey

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:30 am
"How what wha? haven heard about that kind of a mutation... or is it in your genes? ... sounds interesting..."

*She smiled and picked up one of the Feathers that was on the ground, she then pocketed it with a plastic bag of the sort that evidence is stored in, she smiled and said:*

"or is it supersticious things that your mother have told you?"

*She then quickly Hugged him on each side*  
bow's"i understnd"  

wt0335

mt_high_girl

mt_high_girl
*sees bird and grabs gun aims it * yes got dinner spazz here girl lets go home *keeps calling spazz but no respons*

*heres a fant meow and hiss gose runing into the woods *  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:33 am
"but i am not a fallon angel but when i was young my father was a angel but did not want to be so he gave me his wing agenst my will"he said with a blank face  

wt0335

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:34 am
Ninety sighed and buried her head in her hands after the class was over. Her long black hair sweeped the surface of the table and she let out a sigh of depression....She really wasn't fit to teach anything to these kids.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:35 am
wt0335
bow's"i understnd"

"Thanks its just These things take time...It was very flattering though and Thank you" She said and Gave Him a Warm Smile "I hope we can be Friends"

Mr.Bunny Tugs on her Bunny Ears "C'mon Kyo! Lets go I wanna go to the Store and Stop by our Dorm and Stuff! and Check out the Hot School girl" He looks at Logen "Hey theres one!"

"Mr.Bunny Stop being a Pervert!"  

iLacey

wt0335

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:36 am
(gtg for a while)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:38 am
wt0335
"but i am not a fallon angel but when i was young my father was a angel but did not want to be so he gave me his wing agenst my will"he said with a blank face

*Logen smiles still, and says:*

"havent heard about angels..., though i will try to find out whats in your dna... and what really made your wings.... have heard about this Virus going around, making people getting powers, and mutating people at birth..."

*Logen smiled and Transformed intoo her other form, first she Transformed, spouting hair, and she became the person in my signature :3*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:43 am
talos walks about the school and heads down to the bio dome to head to the hot springs at the base of the mountin in the massive bio dome  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:44 am
mt_high_girl
mt_high_girl

*heres a fant meow and hiss gose runing into the woods *

*sees a werewolf trying to kill her then it sees me* hay u fluffy get away from her * gets gun with a silver bullet and shoots it* come here girl its ok it dead now *drags werewolfs dead body to the lab and leaves a note that says* here have a body i ******** with the wrong cat and girl so have it  

mt_high_girl

iLacey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:45 am
He tugs on her Bunny ears again "Andila Girly lets go" He Hands Logen a Note saying Call me and Has Kyoko's Cell

"Okay okay Im going Jeez and That better not be My Cell Number on that Paper" she said as she walked away and waved Goodbye to Logen  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:48 am
talos walked down a cobbled path towards the mountain and after a while reaches its base and heads for the hot spring's  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mt_high_girl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:51 am
hay kyo wheres talotheres something at the lab for him  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff