Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!!!!!! REALLY NEEDS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:29 pm
The three genins go home. Ok we need to get her to the Hokage's tower Santizo said. Then he stopped walking and said no let's just stay here. When he saw Raven look at him he said. Uh there's Akatsuki there. We're gonna have to knock Naruto out hide her some place then run there.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:39 pm
Raven gathered a burst of chakkara in her two finger tips, placed them in the center of naruto's forehead and realeased it knoking her out.  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:43 pm
Santizo takes Naruto and puts her into the hidden tree fort he had made when he was little. He then appeared next to Raven you ready to kick some Akatsuki a**?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:51 pm
Hell Yah!!!!!!!  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:58 pm
They headed off to the Hokage's tower. When they got there the tower was crumbling. Ok this looks like fun. He cracked his knuckles then ran around looking for people. He gets back to Raven and tells her what's going on. Well we have all of Akatsuki here and they have Tsunade and the ANBU tied up. Don't know where the jonins are or any of the other ninjas. Although I think Itachi spotted me. "You're right little brother I did spot you. I thought you were dead but I guess Kisame hadn't killed you when you were at the sand village on your first genin mission." Itachi said coming up to them looking at them both. He didn't because our sensei jumped in front and we fled and Kisame killed him. But Itachi I've grown stonger and I will kill you. Raven go get rid of the rest and help out Tsunade and the ANBU I have Itachi. "Raven you're still alive? I thought I had killed you?" Itachi said confused.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:10 pm
*staring with her sharigan flaming in her eyes* I wont die because an a** like u thinks he can kill his whole family just to test his power. *the wind starts picking up and starts reacting to her hatered*  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:16 pm
Uh Raven maybe you should calm down. Go help out Tsunade or something or maybe the ANBU. Come on next thing I know it start raining fire from the sky. Santizo said looking at her and Itachi trying to keep it good. He didn't want to have another fire storm.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:23 pm
Rite ill go find them.  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:29 pm
When Raven had left earshot Santinzo looked at Itachi. Look let's take this fight outside of the village. Where do you want it to be? "The Valley of the End." Itachi said. Ok let's go. Santinzo disappeared with Itachi. Now Itachi time to fight and resurrect the Uchihas.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:35 pm
within a half hour Raven found all the people and healed them all. She went to the front of the building were it seemed afully quiet. Wait 1,2,3. . . i am missing one akatsuki. Damn SASUKE!!!!!! * she heads back to the house* and where did santizo go. I hope he is alright. *tears started swelling up in her eyes*  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:45 pm
Itachi you can't defeat me. "Why's that?" Itachi said looking at Santizo intently. I have the same strengthes as you. the Mangekyo Sharigan. Yes my best friend was killed by me so he wouldn't be in aganizing pain. He created a mass of fire clones and had one go tell Raven he was ok. Now Itachi time to fight. Meanwhile the one that went to the village finds Raven crying. Don't worry I'm ok I'm fighting Itachi at the Valley of the End. It then poofs away.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:57 pm
thank goodness, she thought to herself. wen she got ot the house she went straight to her and sasukes room and saw an akatsuki leaning over sasuke about to kill him. Raven quickley defeated him only thinking of saving her brother. She finally beat him and surprisingly sasuke was still sleeping. *she pats his head tears welling in her eyes.* sasuke no bakka ur always asleep at the worst times. *tears rolling down her face she materialized in Valley of the end.  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:01 pm
Santizo has Itachi nailed to a wall when he sees Raven. Hey sis how's the village?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:04 pm
* she puts on a big smile * All rite and saved!!  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:11 pm
That's good but I found something out these weren't the real Akatsuki they were clones. They were just delaying us for something. Oh no the tree house. Santinzo teleports to the tree house and finds Naruto gone. Oh no what happened.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff