View Results

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:00 pm
A knocking came upon her door and she looked confused. She turned and noticed two of her duel spirits fighting, but that wasn't what made the noise. Regardless, from inside her room she didn't know this. "What are you guys doing?" she asked nearly disgusted.

"Well, if you MUST know..." rambled on Unfriendly Amazon, which she called Ama for no apparent reason whatsoever. Before she could finish, however, Amazon Archer shot an arrow.

"Got her! Come on, Lerena-sama! She's evil! At least I can attack directly!" she bragged. It wasn't as if she meant to. It was basically just a way to prove a point, but Unfriendly Amazon had another remark.

Removing the arrow, she grabbed Amazon Archer's throat and threw her across the room causing her to disappear through the walls. When she re-appeared, she looked not at Unfriendly Amazon, but at her mistress. "Mistress, I have a problem with Amazon Archer! I may not be able to attack directly, but I have stronger attack points AND I only need to sacrifice one monster per turn. To activate HER effect, she needs to sacrifice two monsters on the field." She smirked as Amazon Archer's sudden glare.

"Relax, you two. We have to be careful after all. Wait a minute. Why on EARTH would you two be fighting over your capabilities? You both have weaknesses and strengths. It's nothing to be ashamed of and I have equip cards for you guys to get stronger with. So quit fighting." At this remark, she noticed the knocking ceased. This amused her and a smirk of her own appeared. "Looks like our little visitor as left, because they know I don't want them here any more!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:47 pm
Grace smiled at her sister. "A good five minute scrub should do it. Use a fragrant shampoo to cover up the remaining odor."  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:02 pm
"Nail polish remover and flowers... Nope, not appetizing." Emily gave Grace one of her rare, but signature, looks: the puppy dog eyes and pout. "Grace~ can you tell the cooks to make something for me?", she pleaded. She didn't like using the look often, but she was feeling lazy and with Alice gone right now she wouldn't have to listen to any more dog jokes while she ate.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:33 pm
Grace's soft smile grew. "Sure thing, Emily," she freed the last bit of her sister's hair from the band, "What would you like?"  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:28 am
She shrugged, "Maybe spaghetti? Oh, wait, lasagna!" She bounced a little, clapping her hands together once. "We haven't had that in ages."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:28 am
Ignoring her sister, Alice made it without too much trouble to her playroom. Seeing that Isono was not there, the little girl gave a heavy sigh of boredom. What was there to do now? Certainly, there had to be something? Somethinig enjoyable on this rather dreary day. She curtsied and took her plush bunny from the shelf. "Hello, Mr. Fluffian! Do you care for tea and a duel...? Daddy's taught me how. Maybe now I can beat you..."  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:36 pm
"I wasn't the one who started the fight. In my spare time, I enjoy flower arranging! It's quite peaceful. You, on the other hand, spend your time hunting game. You're completely hopeless. Make with the peace now won't you?"

"Archer...give it a rest. You know I'm the much better monster. Besides, it was you who started the fight, not moi. I spend my time writing poetry. Yes, I hunt down game, but I'm not a Duel Monster to sit around and have tea parties all day. I have to freshen up my skills!"

"Guys...I have a question to ask you. Am I...useless?" she asked, with her knees pulled up in front of her chest and her arms around her legs. "Sarah...she's just mean sometimes. She has a lot of talent being Seto Kaiba's daughter...It's almost ridiculous." She looked at a picture on the nightstand. It was of her with her mom and dad. Her mom was smiling and her dad was well...showing off, but he looked cool at least. "I don't always think I'm their offspring. My personality differs from them."

Ama grunted. As Unfriendly Amazon, she didn't always take to these types of emotions very well. She vanished from sight and Leora was left with Amazon Archer.

"Instead of worrying about you being useless, I'd worry more about being more productive. Lerena-sama...I mean Leora-sama. " she looked a little annoyed. "I'm sorry. What do you prefer I call you?"

"Lerena or Mistress. I prefer my name differs from person to person. That way people don't always know it's me someone is talking about." Leora responded, then she looked puzzled. "Productive? What are you talking about?"

Amazon Archer laughed a little and made herself comfortable next to Leora. She smiled and put a gentle hand on her shoulder. Although she was a Duel Monster and had a tough exterior, she took great care to be gentle with those she allied herself with. "You're losing yourself in jealousy again, Mistress. You are just like your father. When you find yourself a rival, you'll find they will be more precious to you then you let on at first."

"Like my father? How am I LIKE him? And do you mean to say rivals are worth CARING about? As if...rivals are fools who decide to stand against you. I take each rival down as they come. I don't care who they are. However, as a woman, my emotions are more easily damaged..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:59 pm

Well Im starting to draw the love children. Its coming around slowly, but I have been busy with college and seeing a therapist, so it's hard to get in the mood to draw sweatdrop But I'm getting there.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:00 pm
Alice is my life.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:31 pm
Oh god, she's telling the truth.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:52 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:05 pm

xD

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:00 pm
so~~
Who thinks we need this to be an actual RP?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:46 pm
Then it'd get moved to the subforum and I'd never see it again. Jagged and subforums are not good friends.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:56 pm
Technically, it should have been moved to the subforum a long time ago. I have no idea why I never moved it. But I'm not going to move it now.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff