New Ninjas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:41 am
The blood lust in Sasori's eyes was iminent((sp?)) "Stay out of it!" He yelled at Namiko,his eyes wide. He held out his hand, chakra focused in his palm. He didn't even need to hit Namiko, the chakra deflected her and sent her skidding backwards. "I told you... stay out of it!" He yelled again, another metal rope shooting from his back and wrapping around Namiko again. Meanwhile, "For once, your little friend is right." Deidara said throwing the kunai at Ryoku. "NOW DIE!" He screamed as he blew up the clay bombs attached to the end of the kunai, his voice cracking as he screamed.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:27 am
Sakura gets up swaying  

Level_E_Vampire

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:30 am
Sasori grabbed Sakura by the wrists and lifted her up against the building. Remaining silent, his fingers turned into senbon and he held them to her neck, his eyes wide with ever growing blood lust.

((gyah! short post! D<))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:44 am
"damn it"says Sakura  

Level_E_Vampire

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:34 pm
Namiko screamed. "Come on Jinsoku! Sasori's lost it! He's going to kill us!" she yelled. Tears welled up in her eyes. "SASORI! IF YOU KILL SAKURA YOU'RE REALLY GOING TO GET IT! WE MAY BE KIDS, BUT KAKASHI WON'T LIKE THAT A BIT." Namiko yelled. Her voice was shaky. She had never been so terrified in her life. Ryoku screamed and fell to the ground. "Shoot shoot shoot." he kept repeating. He noticed how badly he was bleeding. "If they keep this up I'm going to die of blood loss." he thought. "We can't take them on our own."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:18 pm
Sasori turned and looked at Namiko. "Do you want me to kill you instead?" He asked, the rope wrapping tighter and tighter around her. Deidara smirked and ran over to Sasori, who had apparently lost it. "No... don't kill these kids. Why taint your hands with their unworthy blood,un?" He said, grabbing one of his arms that he held Sakura with. Sasori glared at him, before letting Sakura fall down. "Your right... let's go." He said turning abruptly and leaving. Deidara smirked at them "Next time you won't be so lucky,un..."  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:26 pm
Namiko coughed. Ryoku stood up and tried to luck tough. "I hope we never have to fight them again. We just got our butts kicked." he said. Namiko stood up and ran to Sakura. "Are you alright?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:41 pm
hello am i just wondering am any of u ninjas well i mean leaf ninjas  

cursed sasuke uchiha 16

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:02 pm
cursed sasuke uchiha 16
hello am i just wondering am any of u ninjas well i mean leaf ninjas

Am any of us ninjas? Do you mean are any of us ninjas?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:07 pm
yes i want a challenge  

cursed sasuke uchiha 16

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:09 pm
((I'm confused. *Passes out*))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:14 pm
grabs u and picks u up well then hand turns purple and touches your heart she will be awake in no time at all  

cursed sasuke uchiha 16

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:22 am
Sakura gets up leaning against the wall for support  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:47 pm
"I wonder when they'll recover... you hurt that girl pretty bad,un." Deidara said, sitting on the roof of a building on their way back to the hide out. "She deserved it... and let's just hope those kids don't have enough sense to tell the hokage about it..." Sasori said, standing next to Deidara looking out over the forests that surrounded the near by villages. "Wanna go have some fun,un? Deidara asked looking up as Sasori. Sasori nodded, but remained silent until they came across one of the closer villages.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:07 pm
Ryoku looked up. "Woah! I totally forgot! We have training today and Hakabakashi told us to describe ourselves in one word. I want a big word so he'll think I'm smart. Could ya' help me out Namiko?" he said looking innocent. Namiko sighed. "How about ignoramus?" she suggested, still mad at him. "Thanks Namiko!" Ryoku said smiling. Namiko giggled. "We should rest... this still hurts a little." she said, trying to sound tougher than she is.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff