Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Like a horror movie Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:10 am

"yes...I do..." *few tears falls down his cheek, and he starts shaking a little*
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:11 am

she hugs him "its okay just let it all out, its good to cry every once in a while" she said rubbing his back, showing that he could cry if he wanted to

Aprilbaby1

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:14 am

*he hugged her tightly and started to cry, with his head on her shoulders not saying anything but enjoying that she cares about this*
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:15 am

"there there" she whispered rubbing his back, comforting him

Aprilbaby1

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:16 am

"thanks cloud" *he siad looking at her again with wet eyes* "thanks...your very kind person"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:18 am

"your welcome" she smiles softly and wipes his tears away "thank you, i know, i care about people alot, even if i dont know them that well"

Aprilbaby1

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:21 am

"yeah, you probaly have figured out that many is afraid what I will do when bad things happens, I usally get drunk and then gets hurt somehow" *he looks at her, waiting for the usally talk he use to get when that stuff happens, when people begins to yell at him*
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:31 pm

Name:Kitty
Story:Kitty was wandering around a few shops and suddenly a cop like guy smashed through the shop. she stood there and the guy just whispered to her in a dominating tone 'come with me' and she followed him. she now does what ever the cop guy says just because he seems a scary and dominating. she spends a lot of time just following him so she isn't in a dark scary room. she unfortunately is quite feral as such as she has believes she is a part wolf and got experimented on to change her DNA, but none is true.

................................................................................................................
kitty sat there with the cop staring at her she was shuffling a deck of cards. the cop smiled at her as she dealed them. she new the smile was to charm her, make her relax. she didn't fall for it. she just smiled her cruel smile. her smile was like this as all her teeth were pointy and there were too many. she new she was an implement, a plaything as such for this strange guy .

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:15 pm

she patts his arm "well i wont let that happen, as your new friend, ill look after you" she smiles softly "thats if your okay with it"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:20 pm

"its okay, I would apreciate that" *he looks at her* "well we should start try find a way to get out of here"

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:22 pm

she smiles then looks around "here ill go look around you just rest if you need it" she stands up then starts walking around
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:25 pm

"no!...sorry no, I mean, I don't want to be...alone..I'm coming with you" *stands up and walks with her*

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:26 pm

she looks over at him "alright then" she smiles and looks around
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:33 pm

*some chairs can be seen and the scene is clear beside of a bed, and, suddenly a hole in the wall*

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:38 pm

kitty gave up playing cards and the cop started to have an evil grin on his face.''what'' kitty said realizing she shouldn't have spoke. the cop grabbed he and once again made a cut in her clothing. her clothes were just rags now.she sat there and asked could he have some new clothes. '' no, not until you behave'' she smiled.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff