Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Did You Get Your Letter?Its Addressed From.Hogwarts!?Open It Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have You Opened Your Letter Yet?
  Yes
View Results

darkstar_life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:30 am

Eva saw him and the look he gave her, but it didn't look purpusful. more like pain as though someone had hit him. * I hopes he's ok*thought Eva to herself as she watched sasuke and the rest of her new friends.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:31 am

sasuke smiled and waved at her. another kid kicked him and he winced in pain.

The_Last_Avenger

darkstar_life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:36 am

Eva saw the wince. she placed her hands under the table and formed a small electrical filled that floted under the tables and shoked the kid that had kicked him.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:38 am

sasuke laughed quietly and smiled at her again. ^.^

The_Last_Avenger

darkstar_life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:43 am

she smilled back but stopped when another HUFFLEPUFF started to watch her but gave him another smile when they looked away.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:44 am

*Logen was feeling loss... she didnt know why, she though ahh, this is how lonelyness feel, havent felt it ever... well i think i have to make some friends... but theese dumb people isnt good enough... i hate to have conversations with them... all they are talking about is bloodlines.. and what their parents have done... i hate it!... i hate it!... this kind of excuse for picking on other people... is just idiotic... i hate it!... Logen had a expression of discust on her face when she heard one of the girls say:*

"My father is famous, he writes for the dark and the black paper"

*Logen hated it all... why had she wanted to go into this house?? huh? she was now confused about her own decition!*

Wacram Glaziuz

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:49 am

sasuke looked around the whole area and didnt recognise anyone else....eva was the only person he had met so far.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:53 am

Eva gave a small laudh at the kid that had jumped when shocked. she then looked back to the front of the main hall to were only a small group of kid stuid now.

darkstar_life

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:56 am

[Hey, Lets say that this is LOOOOONG after the seventh book... becouse then people cant play as the main chars... becouse.. that is just lame razz ]
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:00 am

sasuke looked at the kids at the table. most of them were nice.....but a few were pranksters...

The_Last_Avenger

darkstar_life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:09 am

(ok that sounds like a good idea) Eva looked around the hall. she let her eyes fall on a boy at the slytherin table who also caght her gazz. she gave him a smile but he just scawled at her then looked away.

"You'll just have to not pay attentio to most of them," said a boy sitting next to her," there are a few of them that are nice but most are mean and dont talk to anyone other than those in there group." he gave her a smile before looking back to were the last kid was sitting under the sorting hat.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:12 am

after the last kid was sorted everything grew quiet. sasuke looked at eva. the feast starts soon....he thought to himself.

The_Last_Avenger

darkstar_life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:24 am

a tall man stud at the front of the hall. he rased his hands in the air,"the feast begin." the tables filled with food and everyone began to eat. Eva looked at the food for a moment before grabing a roll from a bascit.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:28 am

sasuke ate quickly until he was full. he looked ttowards eva quickly and saw she was still eating. he turned back around and looked at the other people in gryffindor.

The_Last_Avenger

darkstar_life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:33 am

Eva wasn't really hungry but she tryed to eat some. she looked up at sasuke who was looking from one end of his table to the other.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff