Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
READ THIS FIRST! ((RULES, AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lover of Sweet Bacon

8,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:48 am
Hey, I'm Samba. 14 years of age(technically), and a 100% undefeated team of pokemon I personally like to call, Superiors.

Always up for a battle.^^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:38 am
I'm moumantai, an' I can't battle that great.

Battle me =) I'll get betta'.

An' no, I'm not a tranny, it's just funny. =)  

EmptyProfiiiile

bluechaos331

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:57 pm
i am denzel but every body calls me denzel the frost my ice team has more wins then my mix team nebody wana try pm me ur fc and ill pm u mine  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:00 pm
Welcome all new members, and I hope you enjoy your stay here!  

nitnit
Captain

iflip4dolphins

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:07 pm
Have I introduced myself yet?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:56 pm
I'm Lephisto and my favourite pokemon is vaporeon  

WuChildNZ

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:58 pm
Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:02 pm
Thank you  

WuChildNZ

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:03 pm
Yay! New members! Welcome to the guild. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:06 pm
Hiya!

My names Lauren..But on Pearl I am known as Ryoko. My friend code is 3136 3192 3617. I try to be on often, but hot spots tend to dislike me.

Anyone mind pointing me towards the rules for this upcoming tourney?  

SerraBloodsong

Sigstah

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:12 pm
SerraBloodsong
Hiya!

My names Lauren..But on Pearl I am known as Ryoko. My friend code is 3136 3192 3617. I try to be on often, but hot spots tend to dislike me.

Welcome to the Promised Land.Everything you need to know about the tourney is right here http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10883731  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:17 pm
rey 567
SerraBloodsong
Hiya!

Welcome to the Promised Land.Everything you need to know about the tourney is right here ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10883731

Thanks very much. ^.^  

SerraBloodsong

Gamorrean Jedi

3,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:33 am
Hi, I'm willing to bet I'm the oldest member of this guild. sweatdrop so I'm not going to bother saying just how old I am but I will say I played pong when it was new! I had a game console that was made to just play pong and different versions of it. Wow now I feel even older lol

I remember the day I read about a game in Japan called pocket monsters in Electronic gameing monthly, after a long time hunting with my meger internet connection I found a game rom for pocket monsters green for my gameboy emulater. That was the begining of a strange obsesion that has lasted to this day. I have played green and red in japanese without understanding any of it, I played a very bad fantran of red and was so happy when red and blue came out in the US! It was much more fun when you knew what the people in the game were saying. I have sence played every version of the game and I am hoping the the rumose about opal and the gold and silver remakes are true.

After a great deal of trading, deal makeing and fumbeling around forun forums for english speaking members, I tracked down and traded with a japanese gamer to get a japanese pokemon movie 07 Darkrai. Many have told me it's not real, but the reserch i have done has shown most of the reasons it can't be real were not true, so if it's a fake it's a very good fake and I'm happy with it weather it's real or not, so I really don't care anymore.

I'm hopeing to find lots of nice people here to trade and battle with, I hope to one day compleat my pokedex, but right now I'm running out of space becouse there are just some that I like to have more of one of so I can trade the extras but keep my teams intacked. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:34 am
Well, you'll help the guild be for everyone, from what I understand our ages range from 11 - 20's - whatever you are biggrin  

nitnit
Captain

Rin_Kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:16 pm
Hello, I'm Rin. Ph34r me! Rawr!

Hee.

smile
User Image  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff