Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
DEAD.:myths, desires, hopes...death:.REVAMP:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yeah, so um...Sushi alright?
  DAMN STRAIGHT!
  No.
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:25 pm
''Mmmhmm.'' Blue said going home on her way ruslting was heard. Yet it wasn't a bear it was human. Or it appeared, pale skinned and like the Cullen's but it wasn't. Blue showed not even a ouce of fear as it snarled.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:14 pm
Imogene was walking a short way behind Blue, and only caught up when Blue stopped to see the [obvious] creature/person/immortal.  

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:24 pm
''Hmm.'' Blue smiled she pulled out here arrows shotting it(if it could cut through a bear a human thing easy) Blue thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:30 am
Imogene watched Blue's arrow cut it. "Hmm," Imogene sniffed the air. "Hmm, it's color is very, very strong."  

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:26 pm
''What!?'' Blue asked bewildered at the arrow hardly scratching it. It leapt forward for Blue and she stood there in a defense. Of course she was struck down. Yet something weird happened she felt another creature, a wolf had attacked the thing. But bit her to.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:53 am
Bella got home, and sat there on her bed. She couldn't do any homework for the fact that she couldn't focus. Something about the day just made it feel weird.  

Bellas_Vampire

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:16 pm
Blue lay stunned in time not caring what when on with others.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:15 pm
Imogene sat down, not exactly knowing what to do, but said "Where did it cut into you?"  

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:47 pm
Blue stared for a moment unsure. She answered vagily and smiled weakly. ''Not sure.'' SHe admitted laying on the ground the two things darted off in the distances and they could them fighting.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:15 pm
(I'm not sure what exactly is happening with the plot right now, so I'm just gonna say Wrin went home after school and is bored. She needs something to do neutral )  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:02 pm
Imogene looked down. "Ah, here." She lay her hands over the wound. "Now, I'm not much good at healing, but I can help you with the pain, and set up your skin so that it's prepared to heal. Okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:07 pm
''So this is what what will happen to Bella.'' Blue whispered.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:15 pm
Wrin woke up with a start. She'd been napping peacefully enough on her couch, but suddenly she had the most ominous feeling - as if something bad had, or was going to, happen.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:03 pm
''Maybe, no. Imogene carry me to the moutains or someplace far from here. I have a BAD feeling about this, really bad.'' Blue muttered. ''If not, the Cullens might know something, the creature looked a lot like the them.'' Blue muttered.  

Denki Nasu

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:47 am
"Right....Got it." Imogene picked up Blue and ran *she was very fast* to the mountain cave she slept in. She lay Blue across her sleeping mat and said, "Lay here, I'll return very quickly." She ran out and down the mountain, stopping only to confront Edward Cullen. "Hello, sir. you don't know me, but I need your help. Now."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff