Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Behind Closed Doors~ A Kaiba brothers RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:50 pm
" I know..but I want out..I shouldve gotten out a long time ago..but I was in there to long and it had gotten to become a serious organization before Death-T was over." he started as he adverted his gaze from Seto. " Which after that coma, you had changed and thats was the only reason I was with them..so if you had gone to jail Id be in the cell next to you for company..so you wouldnt be alone. But it got to serious before you had changed, so I was stuck...and in a way..it doesnt matter. Im just glad that..you had changed for the better, that you are no longer in risk of getting in trouble or hurt. Thats all that matters really.." he explained with a faint smile as he looked at Seto. He was sure that Seto never really knew why he had been in the gang in the first place. In Death-T, he supposed Seto never really cared what he did. But he had finally told him his reasons hoping it wouldnt make things worse and make Seto feel bad. Cause he would do it 100 times over again for Seto.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:14 am
Just then, another person walked up to Kaiba Corp Mansion.
A person named Duke Devlin.
"Damn it. This IS Kaiba's place. I sure don't hope HE's the one that called for me..."
He thought to himself, as he walked up to the door.
"I'm not going to do him...~No way! I sure hope it was like.. one of those hot bodyguards.. Or like.. a sexy maid or something..." He thought, as he rang the door bell.

Set0Kaiba

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:41 am
The bodyguard smiled as he saw Duke approch the mansion since the door was still opened from when Joey had come. The maid looked at Duke and rolled her eyes. " Again Rolen? Honestly, you know Mr.Kaiba doesnt like it when you invite whores to his mansion. " she barked, she too wasnt that found of it, but Mr.Kaiba was the one with the say. " We wont be doing anything here, this is just a meeting place. " he said with a smirk before walking to the door. The maid shook her head in disappointment, she didnt like nor believe in the lifestyles people like Duke lived.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:45 am
Duke had heard and saw the things the maid had said, since the door was opened and he had peeked his head through.
He looked up at Rolen.
"The meeting place? The mating place, more like" he said with a grin.
He stepped in, and looked at Rolen in a challenging way.

Set0Kaiba

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:07 am
Roland smiled before apporching him, the maid stood up and glared. " No..this is not your mating place, this is Mr.Kaibas home, not yours. Take it somewhere else before you get yourself fired. " she barked. " Though that wouldnt be so bad, your a crappy body guard anyway. " a woman leaning against the doorframe replied with a smirk. Roland glared at Kiki when she said that to him, " You little wench. " he growled. Kiki ws Setos sassy fashion designer, she just smirked at him since she never cared what men like him had to say. " Least I dont need to pay someone to get laid. " she replied still with a smirk, the maid looked rather nervous at all of this. Roland growled more at that comment though Kiki still wasnt intimidated.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:15 am
"What made you think he was paying? You think I don't have a free will or something?"
Duke stepped in and took a good look at her.
"Hey.. I've seen you before... You were with Moira on friday, august the 12th... In my hallway.. And then in the room next to mine... Weren't you?"

Set0Kaiba

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:25 am
Kiki glared at him for a minute. " So your not doing this for money, ha, what a shock. People like you dont do this s**t for love, all it is is sex and money. Your kind charges men just to talk to you, thats sick. But it doesnt matter, but if your gonna sleep with that, then take it out of Kaiba-sans mansion before I get the REAL security to beat the living daylights out of you. Cause to me and Kaiba your a treaspaser, and the security arent losers like your toy here. " she spat glaring at him. The maid just watched in shock and silence not wanting to get in the middle.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:04 am
"Moira told me you sucked.
And I'm not going to take it anywhere, Mrs. Biotch. You don't have to be all cranky and stuff because you can't find yourself a lover and I can."
Duke replied, putting on his gangster-tone and moving his arms 'n hands like a rapper.

((sorry, I just had to make him do that))

Set0Kaiba

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:25 am
Jounouchi had peeked around the corner. So that's what Duke was doing these days... He smirked and just listened. He had other things to worry about, like how he was going to deal with Kaiba.
He soon lost interest in what they were going on about and pulled out a small sketch book from his messenger bag, along with pencil. He still had that character design to finish... it was going to be nearly impossible. He wasn't good at drawing villians, that's why he always ended up drawing the female heroes or whatever. Never the monsters, and never the villians, but here he was.
His previous sketches all looked very much like Vincent and then Lloyd and then Dante, but he finally got an idea.
'Kaiba had better never ever see this...' He thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:52 pm
Kiki glared but smirked, she was too strong for Duke. " She was a waste of my time, she was the one who was no good. She was lucky she ogt any at all. But no matter, if I must Ill let Seto himself deal with you for wanting to have sex in his home. And Roland, you might be fired for it, such a pity, I thought you were a loyal employee to Mr.Kaiba.." she said with a smirk and a shrug. " I am, hence why Im taking it somewhere else this time, I leared my lesson last time. " he said looking at her a little worried about losing his job. " Well your toy doesnt seem like he wants to take it somewhere else, his d**k does the thinking for him it seems. " she replied with a smirk. Roland growled, " Come on Duke, we should take this somewhere else, Ill pay for the hotel room. " he said looking to Duke now.  

InunaideGner

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:11 am
(( Kaiba the villain? XDDD ((And yes, the most intelligent thing Duke has on his body is his d**k XD))))

"Sure, whatever you want." Duke said, raising a shoulder.
"So.. What hotel are we going?" he asked smiling.
"I'd beter make sure I won't pass Alice and Dennis on the way."
He thought to himself, feeling a little guilty.
"How could I've been so -censored- stupid? I mean.. Thanks to my stupid carelessness, we have a -censored- son now! I wish I'd never met her. They're eating my -censored- money!"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:35 am
" It doesnt matter, of course itll be nice but first lets get out of here. " Roland replied before leading Duke out of the house. Kiki sighed rubbing the back of her head. " T-Thank you.." the maid muttered and bowed. Kiki looked over at her and shruged. " No big, you didnt seem like you could so I helped out. With men you gotta be aggresive, believe me, the sweet act doesnt work. " she replied smiling a little at the maid. " Oh yes..Ill try harder..but... I think its also because deep down you care for Kaiba-san.." she replied looking up from her bow. Kiki looked a little shocked as slight blush formed on her cheeks, she didnt have a crush for Kaiba, but she did care. " I care nfor no men.." she replied before walking away. The maid just smiled being able to see through Kiki.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:06 pm
Jounouchi smirked. So Kaiba was attracting fangirls even in his own staff? Heh... that was priceless. Speaking of priceless, the look on his face would be if he ever saw the drawing Jounouchi had almost finished. He smiled at the idea.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:29 am
"Alright!" Duke replied, fake-enthousiastic as usual.
"Being a 20-year-old father sucks."

Set0Kaiba

Rayne Destiny

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:12 am
Seto heard the doorbell ring again, and sighed. That thing was getting harder to ignore. His smile grew slightly as he listened to Mokuba state the reason behind his actions, that he didn't want to leave him alone. "Mokuba... thank you..." Seto said softly as he sat down next to him on his bed. He had never known that was the reason that he had been in the gang. He did feel a little guilty about it, knowing that his actions had made him be in the gang in the first place, but he felt more happy that Mokuba was willing to so such a thing just for him.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff