Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
There Are No Secrets In Forks... (OPEN ^_^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you plan to join the RP?
  YES!
  No.
  Eh, not today.
  GOLD
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:24 pm
Nessarose zipped quickly to stand behind the smaller wolf. It didn't see her, but sensed her movement. "Not so fast," she cautioned, as she grabbed hold of both its hind legs, and swung with all her might at the side of a tree. There was a resounding thud throughout the forest, but Rose didn't think she'd done more than stun the werewolf.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:23 pm
Raiyne whipped out in front of the vampire that was attacking Jared. Upon colliding with the vampire she felt herself soaring through the air a good 10 feet. From her angle she couldn't tell if the bloodsucker had been affected at all, but by the thunderous boom made by their collision, it sounded like something must have happened. Raiyne easily landed on all fours, and spun around, pouncing in an invisible movement towards the second leech who had just sent Jared flying. She sent out the location to Sam, who had just morphed, he was on his way.  

Ayllin

i K e e t

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:24 pm
Tori was unfazed by the blow. Stupid dogs. She lashed out and hit Embry in the ribs with a quick slashing movement and followed up with a brutal uppercut.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:39 pm
Nessarose spun around to face the girl, Raiyne, and she moved in close to speedily get the werewolf in a bear hug.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

twilights_moon_eclipse

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:43 am
Josey just stood there amongst all the chaos that was happening. she then walked over to every group that was fighting and tried breacking them up. Once she had almost everybody apart she yelld. " WHat are you fighting about! So your a vampire and your a werewolf! Our wars are in the past lets not bring them to the present!" Jose looked at the Vamps that surounded her and the werewolfs to. She waited for there reaction and hoped that it would be a good one.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:45 pm
Tori glared. Was this girl for real?

"Wars are in the past? What kind of crap is that? She's trespassing, not us. She's the one that started it. Are you defending them?" she hissed.

i K e e t

Ayllin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:42 pm
Raiyne was so mad that she was able to morph back just so that she could argue with the bloodsucker, she tried not to be self conscious that she was now butt naked in front of them, "Bah! We started it, yeah right!" Raiyne growled, not happy at the extra vampire in the mix. "You have as little right to be here as we do. I'm fairly certain that none of you are part of the Cullen's clan, so you have no reason to tell me where I should or should not be!" She wasn't the best at fighting with words, but she was stubborn enough that she wasn't going to give up now. They finally had a reason to attack some blood suckers. No way she was giving this chance up.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:46 pm
"I owe it to the Cullens that I'm still alive. I'll defend them as long as it's neccesary you dog." Tori replied in disdain.  

i K e e t

Ayllin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:50 pm
"PSH!" Raiyne spat, "Defend them. And what the hell do they need defending from- when I didn't do anything! You just want a good fight as much as we do, so bring it on!" As Raiyne finished Sam stepped into the circle, he put a hand on her shoulder as if to restrain her. Raiyne obeyed, but not happily.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:41 pm
Tori spat on the ground as another werewolf came into their midst. "Another one! What happened to the treaty?" she hissed.  

i K e e t

Ayllin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:11 pm
"We don't back out on each other. When one person is in trouble, others will come to help- treaty or no treaty." Raiyne explained, a little bit calmer now, "If this goes on you may just get all of us." None of the werewolves smiled. They hated that the pack was so large, and continuously growing, due to the increasing amount of vampires.

((YAY! 100th Post!))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:51 pm
Tori glared. "Bring it on." she snarled.

((Tori's kind of violent...>.>))

i K e e t

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:03 pm
Nessarose stared in disbelief at her fellow vampire, when she tried to pull them all apart. How could she even think of peace with those...things? However, when a fourth werewolf stepped into the clearing, Rose was forced to hesitate. She didn't mind a fight, but if only one other vampire was actually fighting with her, the odds were no longer in their favour. "You have to choose. Us or them," Rose spat at the turncoat vampire, whom she didn't even know - she didn't know both of them, really. The girl's answer would decide Nessarose's participation in the fight.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:15 pm
Tori wrinkled her nose. The scent was giving her a headache. She noticed the other vampire looking nervous and gritted her teeth. If she backed out she didn't know her chances. But Tori Willows never went out without a fight.  

i K e e t

Ayllin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:00 pm
Sam stepped in at this point, he spoke very calmly, though his hands were clenched tightly, "We've done peace with your kind before, and I'd be okay with negociating a stale-mate. We leave without a fight and no one gets unneciarily hurt." He said, still in control. Somehow. Raiyne was staring at him with disbelief. This was the best change they'd get at a fight with vampires without involving the entire Cullen clan, she couldn't understand why he was offering to stand down, especially when they had the upper hand- 4 vs. 3, or 2 rather if the peaceful one didn't get involved. But he was the alpha, so Raiyne bit her tounge.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff