Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)
Planet Coruscant Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:57 pm
shining_tidus
"alright...lets go...to the movie collesium and catch a movie there. How about that?"

It was kinda hard for Hazar to think of anything to do since Corusant hardly had anything to do of interest. He was really hopeing that she woulsd choose instead.

"Okay, what should we watch then?" she then started walking to the theater. Gawd, this guy is persistant! Its starting to get difficult to make him leave.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:07 pm
"..I'd say that you can choose what we watch because I brought you here so now you can choose."

He just smiled at her and wished that she would hopefully choose a movie instead of him.

"Whats with her...it seems like she is anti-social or something. The Sani I used to know was fun to hang out with.."  

shining_tidus

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:13 pm
"Hmmm. Okay, how about Resident Evil: 3 ?" She looked at him, "I prefer horror than a chick flick." that should get him to go away!
((Sorry that is the only movie that is in my mind right now! I'm gonna see it on saturday! W00tness!))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:23 pm
"Alright resident evil then...I don't know why you would watch that for but okay."

He looked at her for a second before walking towards the booth.

"If she thinks that shes gonna scare me away with this cruddy movie shes gonna have to think again. I fought with Rancors that was scarier than a stupid movie of zombies"

((Cool, i just hope that resident evil 3 is better than 1 and 2. I thought they were lame as hell because nemisis was suppose to be a bad guy. Also Leon S. kennedy should have been in it because he was the cooliest.))  

shining_tidus

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:27 pm
"Well fine then," she walked up to the booth and bought two tickets. Normally she would just buy her own ticket, but she decided to be alittle nice. "Come on, lets go." she handed him his ticket and walked into the theater.
((But, ALBERT WESKER is in this! I also read th novelzation of the book. It shounds good. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:34 pm
After walking into the theater he got himself a chair and sat in it. He was now just waiting to see were she would sit.

"...let it be next to me...let it be next to me."

((well wesker may be in it but I wanted leon to be in it. He was the main man in allmost all the RE games. ))  

shining_tidus

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:41 pm
Sani looked around at the theater and walked all the way to the back and sat in the corner. She made herself comfortable read to watch the movie. Sani loved to be near the walls to lean on, it was alway so comfortable.

((He was only in two, Chris is in three (RE1 RE:CV RE:5) and claire was in two, one along with Leon! He is awsome! :3 )))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:48 pm
"oh well i guess she didnt sit next to me. No use crying over spilled milk."

He sat there and waited for the movie to sart up so he could get the hell out of there.

((Naw leon was in 4. Resident evil 1, 3, 4 and a gameboy resident Evil when hes on a ship.))  

shining_tidus

shining_tidus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:52 pm
((I gotta go it's past midnight here, i'll see you tommorow))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:53 pm
shining_tidus
"oh well i guess she didnt sit next to me. No use crying over spilled milk."

He sat there and waited for the movie to sart up so he could get the hell out of there.

((Naw leon was in 4. Resident evil 1, 3, 4 and a gameboy resident Evil when hes on a ship.))

As the movie was going on, Sani started to get sleepy. As the movie was going on her eyes started to close more and more until the movie was over. Being that she was comfortable it would be hard to wake her up.

((Leon was in only 2 and 4. And i don't remember him being in 1 and 3, that was Jill.))  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

shining_tidus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:36 pm
Seeing that she was asleep and he couldn't get her to wake up by calling to her he just decided to kiss her on the cheek again to see if she would wake up from that. He knew that she didn't like it when he did that so that was his last resort.

((Yeah my bad, he was in resident evil 2, 4, and a gameboy color resident evil when he was on a ship. At the end of resident evil 3 it just told what happened to them all after escaping from racoon city.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:39 pm
shining_tidus
Seeing that she was asleep and he couldn't get her to wake up by calling to her he just decided to kiss her on the cheek again to see if she would wake up from that. He knew that she didn't like it when he did that so that was his last resort.

((Yeah my bad, he was in resident evil 2, 4, and a gameboy color resident evil when he was on a ship. At the end of resident evil 3 it just told what happened to them all after escaping from racoon city.))

Sani just nugged a bit and muttered a word in her sleep "Maki..." she just continued to sleep.

((Well they do explain what happens after the incident... Now i never played the gameboy version.))  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

shining_tidus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:51 pm
"...Maki...he must have been someone very dear to her..."

Knowing that prying information from her was like invading her privacy that she wanted to keep a secret was making him feel a bit bad. He gave her another look before leaving the movie collesium but not before putting his robe overcoat on her to keep her warm because it was quite chilly in there. He got back to Town square a few minutes later and decided to head into a cafe to get something to drink.

((I never played the gameboy color one also. But I bet it was bad.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:59 pm
About an hour later, Sani had waken up looking around the surrounding area, she scratched her head, "Ugh, where am I?" she got up from the chair and the robe fell off of her. "Wait... is this a Jedi robe?" she picked it up and felt a chill up her spine, "Damn, its starting to get cold again." she looked at the robe, "I'll wear it to keep warm. Hopefully no one will notice me." she put on the robe and the hood. "I'd better hurry home and get this off." she then ran out of the theater.

((I prefer to read the books.))  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

shining_tidus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:13 pm
"I wonder how Trez is doing, he hasn't gotten back to me yet on how his mission is going....I'm sure trez is doing well."

He was now back at the Corusant Jedi Temple exploring throught the archives since he had nothing better to do. After looking around for quite a bit he notcied something out of the ordinary, there was a hidden button right beside a painting that no ordinary jedi could spot. Only a master or someone of higher skills could actually notice this really incosevable mark. It revealed to lead into a chamber but he didnt know what but upon further inspections they were of sith artifacts and knowledge all written in holodisks and tombs.

"So this is were the great masters hid all these sith knowledge at, i knew the council was corrupted somehow...lying that these were destroyed. Thats why so many corrupt masters have left the order in search of more knowledge of the sith..."  
Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games