Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
IMMA CALLIN' OUT NITNIT! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reena-Ree

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:26 pm
MORE OPINIONS!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:27 pm
Pyfe
nitnit
Is this a joke?

At your very best, you would have survived barely, gotten your berry, and outspeeded me - only for me to send out t-tar and have sandstorm finish you.

Another possibility is you not going low enough to activate your berry, you kill arcanine, then gengar outruns you.
I had endure for gengar, but never in a sandstorm.

That's why he has HP fighting, am i rite? dramallama

No, you were going to die. That arcanine had a choice band, adamant nature, and max IVs AND EVs in attack.  

nitnit
Captain

tyranisneasel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:27 pm
~Camoflauged_Angel~
I NEED MORE OPINONS DEMONIC OR ANGELIC

Whatever floats your boat.
Anyway, I choose Demonic.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:28 pm
~Camouflaged_Angel~
MORE OPINIONS!
Demonic. Nice 'n kinky. domokun

At any rate, it had to be one of the most adrenaline-pumped battles I've ever had. I want more. Perhaps not today. whee  

Pyfe

Pyfe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:29 pm
nitnit
Pyfe
nitnit
Is this a joke?

At your very best, you would have survived barely, gotten your berry, and outspeeded me - only for me to send out t-tar and have sandstorm finish you.

Another possibility is you not going low enough to activate your berry, you kill arcanine, then gengar outruns you.

No, you were going to die. That arcanine had a choice band, adamant nature, and max IVs AND EVs in attack.
But my porygon's HP stopped at 72 when he used extremespeed, and I was just about to fling back my massive Tri Attack when the game fwonked.

Too bad Cashmere did absolutely nothing. gonk

It had to have been one of the best battles I've ever had... Still, [Buddha] whooped my a** harder. I recommend you try battling him if you'd like a real challenge. He's where I learn some of my techniques (the others I make up on my own).  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:30 pm
Pyfe
~Camouflaged_Angel~
MORE OPINIONS!

At any rate, it had to be one of the most adrenaline-pumped battles I've ever had. I want more. Perhaps not today. whee

That was nothing. Only my gengar, starmie, and arcanine are fully bred/trained.

I'm still trying to plan out a new team to IV breed, and make flow better.

Currently my big problem is weakness to ground, and the fact that 5 of my pokemon are sweepers...  

nitnit
Captain

Reena-Ree

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:31 pm
What'bout you nitnit?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:31 pm
Pyfe
nitnit
Pyfe
nitnit
Is this a joke?

But my porygon's HP stopped at 72 when he used extremespeed, and I was just about to fling back my massive Tri Attack when the game fwonked.

Too bad Cashmere did absolutely nothing. gonk

Would the berry have activated though? I acknowledge that arcanine was a dead doggy.

regardless, fix your friggan connection scream  

nitnit
Captain

Pyfe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:37 pm
nitnit
Pyfe
~Camouflaged_Angel~
MORE OPINIONS!

That was nothing. Only my gengar, starmie, and arcanine are fully bred/trained.

I'm still trying to plan out a new team to IV breed, and make flow better.

Currently my big problem is weakness to ground, and the fact that 5 of my pokemon are sweepers...
I thought you'd pull out a flyer on my Bonehead. I was almost going to use Rock Slide instead. Speaking of evading earthquakes, my jumpluff didn't expect that Dragon Claw to the face. I love how she recovered to full HP, though. xd

I was seriously most worried about starmie. I didn't know if it was timid or modest (whether or not puffball could outspeed it), so I took a chance and let slowbro take the ice beam to set up trick room. Ha, my plan originally was to get Cashmere to activate puffball's Chlorophyll if your starmie was faster. A lot of good that didn't do.

Mine needs flow, too. My best members right now are my kabutops, jumpluff, porygon Z, and slowbro. I have to admit, I've been pretty lax on my IVs (letting things as low as 26 slip in all but speed, which is either 0 or 31, depending on whom is using it). I really love how my porygon works. endure+salac is much better than conversion+prayer or choice scarf+luck.

Your rhyperior did an outstanding job of walling me.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:40 pm
Rhyperior had swords dance instead of megahorn = big mistake.

Also, if rhyperior had used rock blast on jumpluff, that would have gone a lot faster.  

nitnit
Captain

Reena-Ree

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:40 pm
Pyfe

Your rhyperior did an outstanding job of walling me.

That sounded dirty ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:53 pm
nitnit

Also, if rhyperior had used rock blast on jumpluff, that would have gone a lot faster.
Why didn't you? Were you choice banded? Or you didn't have it?

If Slasher died before Bonehead, Bonehead would've loved to Bonemerang your sash gengar. domokun

@Angel: Oh, but it was. His big muscular rhyperior, struggling against the whips and chains laid down by my naughty jumpluff's sleep powder and leech seed. But we all kept going, because each partner had something to munch on. If you know what I mean. wink (We both had leftovers.)

My jumpluff later committed suicide by burying herself alive in a deep snowbank after she found out he woke up with her sister (the Substitute).  

Pyfe

Reena-Ree

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:55 pm
Pyfe
nitnit

If Slasher died before Bonehead, Bonehead would've loved to Bonemerang your sash gengar. domokun

@Angel: Oh, but it was. His big muscular rhyperior, struggling against the whips and chains laid down by my naughty jumpluff's sleep powder and leech seed. But we all kept going, because each partner had something to munch on. If you know what I mean. wink (We both had leftovers.)

My jumpluff later committed suicide by burying herself alive in a deep snowbank after she found out he woke up with her sister (the Substitute).

I never knew Pokemon battles were so dirty!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:59 pm
Pyfe
nitnit

I didn't consider using rock blast >.>;

And I had swords dance instead of megahorn ((mega horn would have 1HKOed your slowbro most likely, which in turn would have given your whole plan more problems))

I need to rebreed him for IVs ((note how he is in a masterball, from my n00b stage in pokelife, but I finally got another protector))  

nitnit
Captain

Pyfe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:14 pm
nitnit
Pyfe
nitnit

I didn't consider using rock blast >.>;

And I had swords dance instead of megahorn ((mega horn would have 1HKOed your slowbro most likely, which in turn would have given your whole plan more problems))

I need to rebreed him for IVs ((note how he is in a masterball, from my n00b stage in pokelife, but I finally got another protector))
It'd have broken my substitute, and killed poor puffball.

I didn't see the ball he was in. s**t. I forgot to put their seal cases on. They were pretty, too. emo

I love how you disregarded that last bit. Where's Kunx? He would've had a field day.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff