Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Times running out (not accepting anymore) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:05 am
she looks at him then at the jacket "thanks" she said quietly and puts it on, she looks at his scars "what happened there?" she asked reaching out and lightly brushing her soft fingers against them  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:08 am
"nothing really, jusr some scars I got from the war" feels her fingers and wonder why she care "but you should get away from here, this camp will soon fall, and we will all die here"  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:09 am
(hey gots to go, b back err when i can lolz bye)
"no ill stay" she shruggs "i can help defend this place, i helped earler, didnt i?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:11 am
(ok c ya lol)
"yeah you did" he said and sighed, he walked towards a little house, warming himself with his hands  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:53 am
Walt-J-Rimmer
"But you aren't the only half-demon nearby." He shots over to Sasuke and changes into the form of a young man. "Are you with her?"

(I'm quoting just to keep everyone informed...let's not make it a habit, Kru! "No. I wont make it a habit, master Krusadin")
Kuu looked at Sasuke and shook her head. She flew very close in front of him and glared deep into is eyes with her golden ones.
"Don't be afraid. I know that you're not a bad person. I won't hurt you"
She didn't blink when she continued to speak with her deep, calm voice.
"Who are you, boy?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:37 am
sasuke looked at her. "i'm.....sasuke.......and you are?"  

The_Last_Avenger

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:14 am
"Kuu"
She let out her name very softly, as if she had hooted like an owl. Her eyes didn't blink often. Kuu turned her head slightly towards her companion, nodding.
"He's a friend. What are you doing in the woods, wondering all by yourself? There are people who hunt half-beings like us. We are hated by both demons and humans. It is extremely dangerous to move alone these days..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:24 am
sasuke looked at the ground. "i have been on my own.....for my whole life.........i have had to protect myself for years.........." he heard something from behind kuu. "move!" he jumped in front of her as an arrow hit him in the chest. "that....hurt..." he said as he fell to the ground.  

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:35 am
Cloud looks after him, she wondered what he was thinking, she sighs and walks around  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:37 am
He came back to her after some minutes "you know, actually we could use you in our group" he said smiling and frezing  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:38 am
she looks back at him "thanks" she slips off his jacket "here" she hands it to him  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:39 am
"I must go. I will see you again when possible." He changed to mist form and flew off. Soon, he was with Cloud and the Angle.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:40 am
she jumps seeing him "dont do that" she said holding a hand over her heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:41 am
"no take it, you frezes aswell" he said smiling, and now it began to rain, it was possible to see through his shirt beacause its white, "come on lets get into a house"  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:42 am
"oh okay" she puts the jacket back on and blinks away the rain from her eyes "err alright" she said  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff