Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tulia Kiara Adrienne (We've been attacked by Halloween!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:12 pm
Tulia Kiara Adrienne
Tulia Kiara Adrienne
SF Creek

*big grin* You're welcome! *ignores any comments about him being able to draw*

*watches the commotion* Wow...o.o
*glomps Tulia* Hey, since our Digimon are becoming....er friends maybe we should hangout more!
Oh my flippin' Omegamon....

*laughs* Oh really? Maybe we should hang out more. ^^ *grins*

*stares at Tulia with shock* WHAAAT?! *points at her*

-.-; *whaps Lucifer in the back of the head*

Ow...*rubs his head*
*snickers at Lucifer* Anyway, how'd such a ....clutz end up into a Pyro? Influenced by you? No offense, I just mean he had to have some influence....
Your gonna ruin this...
He's not a pyromaniac! He just likes to test all possible extremes! ;3;

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:34 pm
SF Creek
Tulia Kiara Adrienne
SF Creek

*glomps Tulia* Hey, since our Digimon are becoming....er friends maybe we should hangout more!
Oh my flippin' Omegamon....

*laughs* Oh really? Maybe we should hang out more. ^^ *grins*

*stares at Tulia with shock* WHAAAT?! *points at her*

-.-; *whaps Lucifer in the back of the head*

Ow...*rubs his head*
*snickers at Lucifer* Anyway, how'd such a ....clutz end up into a Pyro? Influenced by you? No offense, I just mean he had to have some influence....
Your gonna ruin this...
He's not a pyromaniac! He just likes to test all possible extremes! ;3;

Well...I don't know, exactly....it wasn't me. I'm not that crazy about fire...I wouldn't encourage that....

*decides to explain by pulling out a book* This is what inspired me to become a a fire-lover/arsonist! *waves the book around till Tulia grabs it*

*gasps* Lucifer, this is a very bad religion book! You are not going to be in Satanism! *scolds, but sighs when Lucifer's ignoring her*  

Tulia Kiara Adrienne

Profitable Shapeshifter

10,475 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:37 pm
Woah....
What's that? ._.;;;
I take it that's bad! gonk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:40 pm
SF Creek
Woah....
What's that? ._.;;;

what creeks digimon said  

Raze The Enigmatic

Tulia Kiara Adrienne

Profitable Shapeshifter

10,475 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:43 pm
SF Creek
Woah....
What's that? ._.;;;

*nods at Miwa's comment* It is bad...he's evil! *points at Lucifer*

I'm not evil...well, pure evil. And stop freaking out over it, please and thank you. I waver in it, I'm not actually like 'OMG, Satan will pwn u!'...I was just interested in the 'hell' part really...lots of flames and lava...

o.o?? Okay then....you're insane. *pats his head* But, I won't freak out anymore.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:46 pm
*clears throat*
'Satanism' is a term which has been used since the end of the Middle Ages to describe a number of different belief systems in a number of contexts. People claiming to be Satanists, or outsiders claiming to describe Satanism, ascribe a wide variety of beliefs to Satanism. At the same time there is no established, common sense of this word. These range from the obviously fanatic sects to the groups of people in search of themselves; from the literal deistic worship of a spiritual being to the monography of the atheistic philosopher; from a subversive ritual performance stressing the mockery of Christian symbols to denying all rituals; from the claimed rediscovery of an ancient but misunderstood religion to the exaltation of hedonistic recreation and the celebration of selfishness and pleasure.

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:49 pm
SF Creek
*clears throat*
'Satanism' is a term which has been used since the end of the Middle Ages to describe a number of different belief systems in a number of contexts. People claiming to be Satanists, or outsiders claiming to describe Satanism, ascribe a wide variety of beliefs to Satanism. At the same time there is no established, common sense of this word. These range from the obviously fanatic sects to the groups of people in search of themselves; from the literal deistic worship of a spiritual being to the monography of the atheistic philosopher; from a subversive ritual performance stressing the mockery of Christian symbols to denying all rituals; from the claimed rediscovery of an ancient but misunderstood religion to the exaltation of hedonistic recreation and the celebration of selfishness and pleasure.

Woah, he's not a complete idiot!
Scary x.x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:49 pm
SF Creek
*clears throat*

wha(is completley cnfuzed at what creek said)((i actually understood it))  

Raze The Enigmatic

Tulia Kiara Adrienne

Profitable Shapeshifter

10,475 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:56 pm
SF Creek
SF Creek
*clears throat*

Woah, he's not a complete idiot!
Scary x.x

Wow. Nice way of explaining it.

Yeah...but honestly I'm not like a super crazy religion freak...>.> Just look at everything differently....

Okay, Lucifer...we're not going to kill you or anything. *points* Although you might've scared your girlfriend.

She's not mah girlfriend! *blushes* Will you quit with that?!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:00 pm
I got it form this here newspaper! *waves a piece of newspaper with the words Wiki bolded*
Should've known...
No...I'll stick by him...

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Tulia Kiara Adrienne

Profitable Shapeshifter

10,475 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:11 pm
SF Creek
I got it form this here newspaper! *waves a piece of newspaper with the words Wiki bolded*
Should've known...
No...I'll stick by him...

Huzzah!

A newspaper? o.o Weird...*starts looking around before she says* I'mma gonna go play video-games on the computer...Orphan Feast here I come!

Orphan...feast? neutral question

Yeah, it's about this guy, named Creaky Tom, that's hired by this really fat guy, Oliver Twisted, to capture Orphans and turn them into pies! *giggles* I love that game so much!

.... And you call me crazy....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:25 pm
*collapses onto his bed* Boredmon...is painful.

*is playing the game to much to respond*

*sighs* Boy, you're a big help. -sarcasm- Maybe I should go and burn down something...hmm...*contemplates*  

Tulia Kiara Adrienne

Profitable Shapeshifter

10,475 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:32 pm
*burns Tulias computer* Nyah!
Gawd x.x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:43 pm
OMG, NUUuuuuu!

*laughs* That was good! Good job, Miwa!

-.- *rubs her forehead* I want to hurt somebody, can I please hurt somebody?

Um...no?  

Tulia Kiara Adrienne

Profitable Shapeshifter

10,475 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:49 pm
Sorry...
I don't like to burn things...it's scary.
Lightweight!
You can hurt me if you must. crying

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas