Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
(Sur)realism Role-play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:22 am
(oh ya.......srry) sasuke took out his phone and dialed the number. "he better pick up......"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:30 am
He pulled out his phone and checked the number. "Good." He pressed a button. "Hello. So glad you called."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:33 am
"ya whatever......i want to know how you know about my parents.....NOW"
sasuke started to wonder if he was spying on him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:45 am
"I would love to tell you. But I don't know how. My boss tells me who's kid is who and asks me to get in contact with them. Now what he does with the people I find I don't know. I'm somewhat scared. Since I don't know who it is, I don't know if I can trust them. I want to get as many together as possible so we know where all alive. Have you heard about Thor's daughter?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:47 am
sasuke walked around while talking to him. "who??? i only know about myself..........i dont know anybody else...........but the name thor....it sounds familiar....."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:00 am
"A Norse God, had that hammer? Well, his daughter was killed not that long ago. None of us know if it was a normal human or what. We think it was intentional. She could protect herself from mortals. But I had been asked to pay her a visit a month before. To the day, one month. I don't think she was supposed to be found. Her husband found her. He thought he heard someone jump out of their window. They were visiting New York and they were on the top floor of their hotel. He saw a dark shape flying across the sky. So either the guy that did it was able to fly, had some help. I think that we're being killed off. Our parents are dying because less and less people believe they exist. None of them deserve to vanish. Even those stuck up Egyptian gods don't deserve that."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:48 pm
"I have to go." HE hangs up and turns to the rest of the people in the car. "What do you think is happening? Children of Gods dying and Gods started to disappear because no one believes any more. It just seems wrong. I never thought it would happen." He sat back down and looked around. "What will happen if we go to war? And will the ones with Gods as both parents disappear like their parents? These times have nothing but worry and deception." He rubbed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:58 pm
Walt-J-Rimmer
"I have to go." HE hangs up and turns to the rest of the people in the car. "What do you think is happening? Children of Gods dying and Gods started to disappear because no one believes any more. It just seems wrong. I never thought it would happen." He sat back down and looked around. "What will happen if we go to war? And will the ones with Gods as both parents disappear like their parents? These times have nothing but worry and deception." He rubbed his eyes.

*Logen Thought for a while... then she said:*

"well... i dont know yet... but i think that you are wrong with that belief thing... becouse alot of the gods that has appeared to the earth again... isnt really something anyone believe in..... my mother for example... well... now days only christianity and bhuddism is left... though there could be secret cults that believe in elder gods... i wonder what god that get the power from the believers that believe in him or her!... that god would be so powerfull... that he or she could take over the world! easily!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:05 pm
The other girl's cell beeps. Walt picks it up. He receives the text. "I see my boss doesn't miss anything. Check this out." He hands her the phone. The number is withheld.
'I heard what you said Walt. So now you are no longer my employ, but my enemy. Oh, and to you Logen, I'd watch myself if I were you.'

"Shows you what he's like. He knew I would pick it up."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:14 pm
Walt-J-Rimmer
The other girl's cell beeps. Walt picks it up. He receives the text. "I see my boss doesn't miss anything. Check this out." He hands her the phone. The number is withheld.
'I heard what you said Walt. So now you are no longer my employ, but my enemy. Oh, and to you Logen, I'd watch myself if I were you.'

"Shows you what he's like. He knew I would pick it up."

*zimming noise started to be emitted and a green light flashed from their top to their bottom... and on the large screen in front of them... it showed alot of data about them all... but there was something wrong with Walt's third dimensional representation... there was a microphone a signal monitor and a device that either Logen nor the computer system could see what it was... logen started a Signal jammer and she said:*

"I think i know how he heard what you said... youre bugged!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:20 pm
"Bugged? No. I'm tapped. The Demi God registration a few years back. They caught me and gave me the tap. This guy might have gotten the taps back online and that's how he's finding them all. But they could never listen to you with them. No recording device, just a tracker." He pushed the neck of his shirt down far enough to show a scare over his heart. "They wanted to know if you were still alive or not so they attached it to your heart. If you try to take it out, it's a good chance you'll die."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:43 pm
*Logen sighed*

"if the people you worked for are trying to eliminate us... or even just try to make us go against eachother.... he will gain one more enemy..."  

Wacram Glaziuz

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:52 pm
"And three more after you. I'm trying to get this girl here and another guy together with us. I think we should stop talking for now. I think I could take the tap out of almost anyone without them dying, but I can't perform surgery on myself. So if he has found a way to pick up sound from there, then we can talk after I find a way to get it out. If he just listens, then I'll never be able to talk again." He thought for a minute and chucked the phones out of the car. "Did your mother or father give you this car?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:20 pm
"Hurry! If your God parent gave you this car then he couldn't listen to us while we were in here without some thing helping him. Like if he bugged the phones."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:26 pm
*Logen smiled and said:*

"No it was my Father... i dont know if he is a god or not... and i designed the inside everything was hand made by me!! though either yours or her mobile phone could be the bugged one!"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff