Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Muguishii the valley of the demons (now accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:52 am

''thank you, you will never understand what this means to me. i don't like death as i basically become it so another death of someone i talked to would drive me insane and i would become the beast i hate forever living in all my past''kitty said still crying but grateful.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:51 pm

He pouted childishly. "Well, fine! I'm going to get some sake. If you don't want to be alone, you'll follow me." He began to walk away.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:56 am

kitty followed and had a small knife sticking in her back. it was another ineffective suicide attempt.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:36 pm

He finally arrived at a sake bar in a nearby village. "Two larges, please." Two large jugs were placed on the counter, and he began chugging on one. He stopped. "Aren't you going to enjoy yours?"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:07 pm

''yes and thank you'' kitty said as she picked it up. she drank some then smiled. the only drinks she ever drank were poison and water. she then downed the rest and pulled the knife out of her back.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:16 pm

He smiled. "Ha-hey! She likes it! More over here, please! This time, the gallon jugs." As requested, each person now had a one gallon barrel of sake at their table. As the nearby people yelled "Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!", he lifted the entire barrel up with one arm (no, not just a hand...) and did as he was told through a bunghole in the lid. He put it down, empty, in 5 minutes. He wiped his mouth, raised his barrel, and shouted "SAKE!!!", only to recieve a "SAKE!!!" in return from the throng. The all had a good laugh and he let out a very large burp. "Bartender, some countries consider that a compliment. Be honoured."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:21 pm

kitty smiled and used her knife to cut through the barrel. the liquid stayed the same shape and then rose into the air. kitty opened her mouth and the liquid fell in. kitty howled like a wild animal.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:50 pm

He joined the crowd in a loud "YEAH!" in response. "For a stiff, you know how to party hearty!"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:22 pm

'' you think this is good wait for this.'' kitty smiled. she got 5 barrels and lined them up she put gunpowder round them. '' who thinks i can get through and drink all the barrels before the explode, set on fire or i get set on fire?'' she held a match in her hand.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:47 pm

Everyone put $50 on the table against her, except Yoshiro, who matched all their bets for her.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:26 pm

kitty smiled. she lit the match dropped it and ran. she grabbed a sword and flipped the barrels after she opened them. as she ran she drank the liquid from the air. she then got to the final barrel. she had almost run out of time. she grabbed the barrel and ran through the flames. she was not burnt. she then drank the last barrel. '' now if i was a second slower you would have all beat yoshiro, but no, you all lost'' she smiled.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:42 am

Yoshiro took all the money. "Bartender! This should pay for the drinks." He handed over his winnings to the bartender. He then stood up. "Now Kitty, let's walk away before the fellows want to give us any trouble."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:54 am

'' okay, but if they start i have got a few tricks to cease mortals from chasing.'' she smiled. as she walked by his side.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:09 pm

He threw some smoke pellets at the ground and ran like hell towards the east.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:15 am

kitty smiled and became a roc bird and flew after him. she was in a good mood now.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff