Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Join this RP please Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:18 pm
(ok i didnt think would actually go anywhere but ill just start from here. my porfile is 1st post.)

Necross is running away from the police and hides in a dark alley. "cmon, cmon. I summon the beast of ice in weapon form." in necross' hands appeared an ice staff. "yes." he jumps out of the alley and freezes the cops. "phew." he pulls the bag of diamonds out of his pocket. "once again i get away. one step closer to wiping the patriots off the map."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:18 pm
'She's Agent Wallflower Kimi, my attache... and sometimes the most annoying thing on this planet..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:02 pm
"oh......so you like her?????!!!!!" she giggled and looked from him to her and back again,  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:12 pm
"Oftentimes, I like her as much as a cold in July."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:33 pm
she smiled slyly, "i think you like her more than you let on!!!" she giggled again  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:38 pm
"Actually, now that I've seen you inside and out, I'd like to ask if you'd be so kind as to let on!" He raised an eyebrow suggestively.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:29 pm
"am i to understand that you are hitting in me??, well i'm sorry to disappoint but my answer is no, until you prove that you mean more than lust" she smiled slyly,  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:40 am
"Well fine, then! I've already had a taste of you! Besides, I can get any woman I want!" He turned his back to her and pouted.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:30 am
[[shoot I forgot my name!!! XD]]

Harumi[??] smiled, but it was a confused smile. "Weeellll...." She interrupted. "I think I'll just be going now...." She backed up a bit and began to walk off. "Ohh.... and Snot...." She turned and winked. "I think you'd be more likely to be REJECTED by any woman you want..." She stuck her tounge out. "Nyeh!" Then she began to walk off. 'Even though I know one person who WOULDN'T reject you... but you're too stupid to know who that would be....' She thought, sighing. She didn't know, but as she walked by plants and things, they would slowly wilt. This was a bad sign... it happened 9 years ago... and it's happening again.. but.. only Mobius would know what would happen next...

[[Keche, me iz not ignoring your posts, she ish just leaving so you and mobi-kun could "Flirt/talk" some more lol]]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:54 am
Name: Edmund
Codename (optional): Dawn weaver
Powers (optional): earth, gravity, and ability to transform
Weapons (required): sword of oblivion, and chains
Armor (optional): elbow, knee pads and a chest plate.
Origin of character (optional): A rogue warrior that was sentenced to death, but escaped and is out for blood!!!
Picture (optional, desription will work fine here too): My avi look like the charcter I am.  

poopman6969

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:12 pm
sasuke appeared behind them. "hello there........i see i've found you..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:03 pm
He sighed. "Why can't I have a girlfriend AND have sexual relations with other women? It always has to be one or the other with women, doesn't it?" He sighed again. "Should I go after her, or just leave her to blow off some steam?"

(Yay! Ahiru got the right name!)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:10 pm
sasuke looked at him. "having....fun?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:13 pm
He ignored Sasuke completely.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:19 pm
sasuke looked at him. "oh thats right i havent introduced myself........my name is.......sasuke uchiha.....more commonly known as flame"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff