Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friends of English Magic - for readers and fans of fantasy

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of fantasy books - we have discussions, contests, and games! 

Tags: english, fantasy, magic, book, scifi 

Reply dead threads - do not post
Crazy Dreams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vgraceabutterfly

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:15 pm
I once had a Maximum Ride dream where I was running away from the bad guys through a sort of outside clothing store thing, and i saw an article of clothing that was mine, which I commented on then contiued running. Then I ran into the subway system, where I followed some signs that led me to a house in the subway sytem. There I asked for this weird kid (tall, and slightly perverted but is sorta cool, and is a band geek) and they showed me to his room where he was under a box and he wanted cake or somthing (there was defintly somthing about cake...) then I woke up....

I Have alot of weird dreams... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:11 pm
I had a dream a while ago where I was Harry Potter and I was at Privet Drive, but for some reason, I was still being treated badly even though they knew I was all magical and stuff. xd Anyway, I had also decided to stay with the Dursleys, and stop going to Hogwarts!(I know, that does not make sense....but when do dreams make sense?)
So I was doing some work in the yard and a car drives up to the house with a bunch of Hogwarts teachers in it. I can't remember who was in the car except for McGonagall. It turns out that they were here to kidnap me and take me to Hogwarts.......they succeeded.  

8minbefore

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sita Harker
Captain

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:20 pm
Lhia_Dunwaith
This morning I dreamt that Arabella (I mean, Sita) had changed her username BACK- much to everyone's confusion- and I changed my username to [Queen Scylla]. Why?... I have no clue.

Once (a little while ago) I dreamed that all the crew members of FOEM were having a sleepover. The funny thing was that EVERYONE LOOKED LIKE THEIR AVATARS! Norrell and Thrain Okensheild picked me up after school, and they drove me to my aunt's house (except it looked nothing like my aunt's house). Halfway through the ride, Thrain got out of the car and started running next to us instead. Apparently the sleepover was at my aunt's house, because when we went inside, Arabella was there and she said, "Thranduil's just called me; he said he's gonna be a little bit late." I said hi to Aeliara, Heartless Hippie and Lady Midori, and that's when everything got really weird. No, I mean weirder than it already is. Mage_justarius (who left Gaia around a year ago) came and said, "Thought I'd stop by." He was the only one who looked like himself and not his avatar. That's when I woke up.

I don't know what my subconscious mind is trying to tell me, but I think it's mad. xd

Wow, I didn't notice this dream before. That's an awesome dream! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Sita Harker
Captain

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lhia Dunwaith

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:10 am
Sita Carew
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's so cute! blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:47 pm
Thanks Sita Carew! I had no idea that this thread was going to be so popular. I guess I was just too lazy to start a dream journal, but wanted somewhere to but my dreams. And this way I can share them with everyone!  

8minbefore

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

8minbefore

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:34 pm
Am I allowed to double-post? Anyway, lately I've been having videogamish dreams, where I go back and forth between playing the videogame and actually being in the videogame. I really love these dreams... I just wish I remembered what happened in them. xd But most of them are zelda themed, which is like, my favorite videogame of all time.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:30 pm
8minbefore
Am I allowed to double-post? Anyway, lately I've been having videogamish dreams, where I go back and forth between playing the videogame and actually being in the videogame. I really love these dreams... I just wish I remembered what happened in them. xd But most of them are zelda themed, which is like, my favorite videogame of all time.

Oh my gosh! Me too! *almost spells "me" with two e's* Except I have Final Fantasy dreams, and once I had a Fire Emblem dream. The Final Fantasy ones are more interesting, because I'm a cute little person with pink hair running around all over the place. In my Fire Emblem dreams, I am a pink head being directed by a blue arrow. I had to witness my death once. (I was killed by a bandit carrying an axe.) xd  

Lhia Dunwaith

Sita Harker
Captain

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:40 pm
*sigh* I had a wonderful dream last night about vampires... heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:39 pm
Sita Carew

Schweet. Do tell. biggrin (Vampires rock.)  

Lhia Dunwaith

Sita Harker
Captain

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:52 am
Lhia_Dunwaith
Sita Carew

Hmm. I can't remember it. I think there was a dude in it... although last night I had a dream where I was kidnapped by vampires but was helped out by Cher. What do you think it could mean? XD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:57 pm
Sita Carew
Lhia_Dunwaith
Sita Carew

Hmm. I can't remember it. I think there was a dude in it... although last night I had a dream where I was kidnapped by vampires but was helped out by Cher. What do you think it could mean? XD

I honestly have no idea. biggrin  

Lhia Dunwaith

Lhia Dunwaith

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:10 am
Last night, there was a two-headed swan in my dream. No clue why.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:56 pm
i dreamed that i was among characters of HP in a desperate spellcasting shapeshifting battle very fast and exciting with lots of deception, and camouflage, melting through walls, like a dance/chess game/battle.

but it all took place in a large but cheesy looking modern college i know.

ugly sage green walls
fluorescent lighting
linoleum floors

???  

beaulolais
Vice Captain

gemela_dos

Heroic Gekko

15,450 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:19 pm
After I watched the movie Juno, I had a dream where I was in gym class, but I was pregnant eek . At least my dream was related to something, instead of that being random. That would be creepy...  
dead threads - do not post

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff