Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Forbidden Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:39 pm
(I think I'll go for now. Until next we meet... *sly smile* you krexy beast. *Disappears in a cloud of smoke*)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:41 pm
Your chosen mate? Ridiculous. Do what you want, I don't really care.

That's what she said to Mobius inside his head but in her heart she swore to crush him eventually. Telling herself that she was just doing her work
Lauren laid her hand on Lores shoulder and spoke to her softly.
"We're here to help...I hope you're not in pain, dear lady"

(He he...see you later then)  

Krusadin

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:03 am
His muscles wouldn't support him. Each time he tried to get up, his joints seemed to turn to jelly. What manner of spell is this? Oh, must love be so complicated?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:11 am
"such an idiot......" she mumbled and came into plain view  

AkatsukiTiger

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:34 am
((I'm so sorry about my last post *arms waving up and down super fast blurry anime style* I read the post, then he said something about I can't wait for Lore's reaction then the falling in love with a human comment *falls over* Now I feel confuzzled and fuzzy...oh well *shruggs and goes with the flow* ^.^; wink )

Lore glanced at Lauren and blinked. "I-I'm ok," she murmured, still blushing slightly. She saw Mobius and blinked down at him, still confused about the kiss but deciding to be friendly regardless. "D-Do you need help?" Again, she was oblivious that three of the four people with her in the clearing were vasmpires. She kneeled besides Mobius just as the fourth vampire walked into the clearing with them, mumbling softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:32 pm
He got up with inhuman speed, grabbing her cavalier-style and running off, careful to watch for things he could trip on. "Listen, you aren't safe. Some of those people were vampires. Odds are they would've toyed with you a little and sucked you dry. I am trying to get you to safety, but I can't guarantee anything. Can you defend yourself if I cannot?" He didn't want to tell her he was a vampire just yet, for she had too much to deal with. He couldn't turn her, either, that would drive her to insanity.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:36 am
Lore let out a little yelp when he grabbed her. Everything flew by them in a haze of colors, they were moving so fast. She buried her face against his chest and said weakly. "Ummm...I-I can hold my own...I think." She sweatdropped, still holding onto im tightly. She smelled delicatly of cherry blossoms and oranges.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:13 pm
He choked up a little. "I... I have a confession to make. But before I do, I must tell you that I don't intend to harm or or let you get harmed as long as I live and breath." He sighed, then spoke. "I'm... I'm one of them... I understand if you despise me...'  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:20 pm
Lore blinked, stiffening slightly in his hold. She looked up and smiled lightly. "It's ok....are you going to drink my blood?" She asked this question sweetly, but there was a delicate trace of fear in her voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:25 pm
"No." He continued to run, then swerved east, heading for a nearby village.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:31 pm
She merely nodded unsure of what to say. It was happening to fast...her head felt fuzzy. She hummed very quietly under her breath. It was a soft yet slightly sad song.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:46 pm
He stopped at a storehouse at the edge of the village. "We may be safe in here. Our scent will be masked by the natural fumes."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:50 pm
((I'm switching to a first person view ^^ It'll be easier for me to act))

I merely nodded, still timid and confused about most of this. I looked up into his face, the face of a man whose name I didn't know, and asked quietly, "Umm...a-a-are you going to let me down?" He was holding me funny...firmly, yet warmly protective.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:58 pm
He let her down. "Are you uninjured?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:16 pm
I nodded as he let me down. "Just a little...wobbly." I smiled lightly, and coughed a bit at the smell of the fumes. It tickled my throat.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff