Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Legend Continues Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the best pirate?
  Captain Jack Sparrow?
  William Turner?
  Elizabeth! Chicks rule!
  Yar! I'm a poll whore! Gimme gold!
View Results

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:09 pm
she saw it happen and ran over to them grabbing Kitty around the wast and trying to pull her off, "Kitty........stop it its not worth it!!!" she continued trying to pull her off,  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:41 pm
Kairi watched this, and with out meaning to, drew her katana. "Now now...all love and no fight?" She tilted her head, the katana poised to fight, even though Kairi hadn't fought a day in her life...that she could remember anyways.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:26 pm
He drew his two sabers and stood between Kairi and Kitty, one blade at each of their throats. "Enough! Booze is downstairs in the kitchen."He turne to Kairi, now raising the second saber above his head. "You! Explain yourself!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:15 am
'' good, now i'll be sane, well as sane as i can be'' kitty said darkly trembling still from the craziness. she went and drank loads of booze then came back up and looked as if nothing had happened.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:06 am
she looked highly confused and then decided that she should get back to work, "i'll get back to work," she looked at Kairi, "are you okey???"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:22 pm
Kairi blinked, as if waking from a slight trance. She blinked, and looked at the daughter of the Emperor. "Umm...I think I'm ok." She heard the Captain's harsh tone and flinched, dropping her katana as if it was a snake. "I...don't know what happened," she said, looking down at her katana in puzzlement.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:46 pm
Her sheathed his blades and walked up to her, putting his face very close to hers and talking in a low whisper. "Please don't tell me you have a touch of the scurvy, do you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:37 am
She blinked and looked up, their noses almost touching. "A touch of the what?" She blinked at the close contact and looked down slightly, her fists slghtly clenched. "I...hate having no memories," she murmured.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:36 am
kitty was once again in her happy place.....booze. she had gotten that drunk that she would confront anyone or anything that she could.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:07 pm
He sighed. "I knew it. You have scurvy, don't you? Just like Kami to ruin such a beautiful thing such as yourself with something." He began to walk about, muttering curses to whatever gods there were and making several hand gestures.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:29 am
''cheer up and drink your sorrows away everyone'' kitty said. she was too drunk.. if it was possible.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:19 am
Kairi watched him walk away confused, then turned to the tipsy kitty. "What's the scurvy?"  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:52 am
a boat is seen in the distance a man lays unconsious in it  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:16 pm
(That's the cue for whoever's in the Crow's Nest!)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:05 am
she suddenly turned pale, "the......the scurvy?????? i thought it was only infectiouse in western parts........is she going to be okey......" she looked frigtened,  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff