Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Is Yondaime ((the fourth hokage)) Naruto's dad? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think the 4th Naruto's dad?
yes
80%
 80%  [ 38 ]
no
19%
 19%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 47

NarucardX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:58 am
Doom_Doctor
NarucardX
sasukelover53
and another thing when naruto was learning to use the rasengan they talked about the only people being able to use it. the 4th took three years to master it and naruto did it in a week (the week tsunade made a bet with him) only the son of the hokage could do it . its like the saying like father like son!

It took the fourth 3 years to master the six stages of the Rasengan. It took Naruto one week to master the third stage(not counting the time it took to get to the first two...). He is only half way to mastering the technique.

I always thought there were 8 stages....

Not to my knowledge....before Jiraiya taught it to Naruto, he was saying that it had six levels...give me some time, and I can find the page to reference that...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:01 am
Owenlars2
i still stick with my origional hypothosis that i had back in august on page 1.....naruto is the 4th...after the seal was performed the 4th reverted to a baby with no memory of his previous life or something like that.

That is an interesting theory, but doesn't hold water. First off, in the manga it says that the fourth sealed the fox in a new born baby and died, hoping the village would herald the baby as a hero. Secondly, the technique the fourth used cast his soul into the belly of the Lord of Hell(or whatever that thing was called...the third used the same technique against Orochimaru).  

NarucardX

NarucardX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:08 am
Kuro_Senshi
I think he is Naruto's father, they have a lot in common.
Also a majority of the villagers hate Naruto, I think one of the reasons they haven't killed him is because his father was the 4th.

They didn't kill him because the Third wouldn't let them.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:10 am
Kuro_Senshi
I think he is Naruto's father, they have a lot in common.
Also a majority of the villagers hate Naruto, I think one of the reasons they haven't killed him is because his father was the 4th.

They didn't kill him because the Third respected the Fouth's last wish, and didn't let them.  

NarucardX

NarucardX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:13 am
Penguin Supporter
Dragon Sneeze
I'd just like to add that it was Yondaime that invented the Rasangan. ;p
That's not cool, man. D:
Not everyone can just download subs like your gaijin asses.
Does anyone here actually read Jump Weekly? rolleyes

Anyway, Jiraiya made the move.

I read Shonen Jump, as well as the scanlations online.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:42 pm
Jiraya would have mentioned it if they were related...
come to think of it he did!!
0.0;
before he decided to throw him in that pit!! He said "sorry fourth" or somethin like that!!
I'm sure he wasnt talking about the fear of the Nine-Tail coming out!

also, they have many of the same abilities.....  

Reso Miso Soup

NarucardX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:38 pm
Resolute Infliction
Jiraya would have mentioned it if they were related...
come to think of it he did!!
0.0;
before he decided to throw him in that pit!! He said "sorry fourth" or somethin like that!!
I'm sure he wasnt talking about the fear of the Nine-Tail coming out!

also, they have many of the same abilities.....

I think he was either apologizing for:
1-putting Naruto in a situation that could have potentially killed, thus rendering the Fourth's death, and last wish, meaningless.
2-teaching Naruto how to access the Kyubii's chakra, something he was never actually meant to do(not to that extent, at least)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:17 pm
He has to be related with him somehow.They cant look so much alike and not be related  

Degenerated

invisibIe boii

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:32 am
hmmm, i remember reading the Yondaime's character profile on a chinese/japanese site, and it said that he was naruto's dad.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:37 pm
AngelicDevil16
kuroitsuki
kougetsu
I strongly believe that Yondaime is Naruto's dad... smile

i agree with you... if yondaime is not naruto's dad, perhaps he's naruto's brother. smile

i also agree with both of you!! caus theres no way they look so similar n have no relation!! xp

Yea they are probably somehow related!  

Public Pervert

greenyoshieggz

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:42 pm
hmm possibly ninja  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items