Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
dark ninja school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:49 pm
Kabuto laughed. "I could quite easily overflow his chakra, even as I die. And I've told you that I already healed him. You are the fools here." They disappeared in clouds of smoke, as ninja often do.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:56 pm
Ryuichi hated Orochimaru with every fiber of his being. His blood boiled at the mere mention of his name. Ryuichi clenched his fists tightly and took the kunai that he had in his hand and made a blood oath to gain enough power to destroy Orochimaru. But, Combined with the chakra it took to create the darkness spear and the blood that he lost from the kunai, Ryuichi fell over unconscious.  

Kazuya Maeda

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:58 am
He awoke to find Ryuichi and Sai standing over him, looking quite pissed about something. Calm as ever, he asked "What's up?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:28 am
orochimaru was here and your freind here is out cold  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:14 pm
Ryuichi awoke slowly. He looked up and squinted a little because the sun was in his eyes. He felt a sharp pain in his right hand and he looked over to see that the wound was in the dirt.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:20 pm
"I was wondering why I didn't die. Kabuto was always good at his job. I think you didn't like my friends too much, though."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:25 pm
"Damn straight." Ryuichi said, without even turning to face his sensei. He picked his hand up out of the dirt and placed it on his stomach. "I swear I will kill them one day, no matter what it takes."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:40 pm
He smiled. "You are welcome to try. I'm sure he'd enjoy the warm-up."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:43 pm
"Next time I meet him," Ryuichi said, "I am gonna make sure that he wish he had a warm-up." He got up very slowly, "Sensei," he said to Hayate, "I want to become strong enough to be able to hold my own against Orochimaru. Will you train me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:49 pm
He chuckled. "I don't know about that, but I am already working on making you the perfect killing machine. Maybe you will be near his power, but Orochimaru is a bit more powerful than mere foce can vanquish. To become more powerful than him, you must enter his mindset, surpass it, overwhelm it. Are you truly ready to sacrifice anything and everything in the quest for power, or should I have you expelled?" His face was now quite grim.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:52 pm
Anything and everything. That meant his only remaining family, everthing that made him human. Shinobi were only tools used in warfare. Ryuichi knew this all too well, but he was not sure to accept it or not. This would be the hardest decision in his entire life. "I'm going to need to think about it." Ryuichi said to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:00 pm
"Think wisely. The life of a true shinobi is solitary, with little comforts outside of battle. You must give up everything you hold dear if you are to surpass Orochimaru. He has already given up much, and resorts to under-handed, ruthless tactics for his own sake. Live for yourself, as Gaara has been encouraged to, and put aside all thoughts of companionship. Decide if you can make the ultimate sacrifice, and decide well."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:01 pm
((I gotta log off.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:02 pm
(Until next we meet. Remember, young Skyscraper, reflect on your decision most wisely.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:33 pm
((Right.))

Ryuichi thought long and hard on his decision. After about a half a day, Ryuichi was looking for Hayate with his decision.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff