Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Future Roleplay! (Needs lots of people!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:34 pm
Sero laughed at the joke. "Funny and smart." Sero smiled. "And I'm 15. You?" Sero asked questionably.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:07 pm
"15," Seirah said. She didn't blush too much at this compliment. Maybe I'm getting used to him complimenting me, she thought. Seirah gasped as she remembered that she hadn't thanked Sero for paying for her tea and sweet rolls, she quickly added, "Oh, thanks for the sweet rolls and tea."  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:39 pm
Sero smiled. "It's no problem." Sero looked around and saw the Ichimaru Ramen shop still full. Guess this is people's 'ramen' night. Sero looked back at Seirah. "Hey, maybe I could help ya' study for the test. I've already past it. So what ya' say?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:40 pm
Seirah smiled and said, "I'd like that, but not today, I've got to go help my mom with something. Maybe we could get together tomorrow?"  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:44 pm
"Sure, any time you want. All ya gotta do is just go by the empty Uchiha Houses until you find mine. You can tell, because it's the only one with light and such in it." Sero smiled. Even though he felt sad that he was the only one in his clan left except Itachi and Sasuke, Seirah's smile warmed his cold heart.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:52 pm
"Thanks for everything. If you ever want to talk, you will usually be able to find me at my mom's house (Kurenai)," she said. Seirah was about to go, when she turned around and walked back to Sero. She bent down and kissed him on the cheek. Blushing, she raced out the door towards her home.  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:03 pm
Sero sorta blushed as he turned around seeing her go. Wow... Sero turned around, he stopped blushing and finished his tea. He put some extra money in Fujuki's hands ((about 15$ in Naruto money)). "Keep it. You really deserved it." Sero smiled as he walked off back to the Uchiha clan houses. He had left a note in Fujuki's hands to which said:
Dear Fujuki,
Also one more thing.
If you ever need a good-paying job, stop by my place.
And I'm serious. A very good paying job.
Just think about it.
Sincerly,
Sero.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:01 pm
Fujuki read the note on her break "Sigh...okay ill quit" she said to herself as she got up to walk to the owner of the shop.  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:10 pm
Sero turned around to see Fujuki talking to the man and him getting upset. "I see she quited. I guess she took mine and Seirah's advice." Sero poundered for a moment. "I wonder if she likes me?" Sero, as stupid as can be, poundered this as he walked into his house. He saw that it was dark and cold as usual. "Home sweet home...I guess." Sero went upstairs and got into his bed. Then he had a perfect idea, but waited for the middle of the night to comence it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:22 pm
After she quited her job she went for some ramen and then went for a walk after that thinking if that was the right thing to do.  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:26 pm
((can we go to the night cause not much will hapen, and fighting aint so good in the bgginning, so can we?))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:25 pm
When Fujuki looked up she noticed it was getting late and it was dark *gasp* "I didn't know it was this late!" she ran twards her home as it started to rain.  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:27 pm
((okay lI'll go with yes 3nodding ))

Sero looked outside as it rained. Perfect! The rain will cover our tracks! A few minutes later, Sero was lightly tapping on the window of Fujuki, who was sleeping. "Hey! Wanna' go on an ice cream raid?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:34 pm
Fujuki hers a knock on her window and opened it "Sure, ill go change. we should stop by and get Seirah on the way" she waited for a reply.  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:36 pm
Sero laughed. "That's what I was about to say! I'll wait out here." Sero standed at the window, waiting for her to come back out so they could go on the Ice Cream raid.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff