Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
RACOON CITY (be violent) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u know what S.T.A.R.S. stand for
no
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
i don't remember but they r the best of the best
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
yes but please tell me anyways
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
of corse i do but do u
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 16

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:15 am
(lolz alrighty)
Sam lifts the guy onto the motorcycle "alright lets go" she takes off, she turns back on her radio "hey where you guys at?" she asked  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:16 am
Kidd slauted and snapped his feet together. "Yes sir!" He turned around and picked up his radio which had fallen under the desk. He looked under it to see a blood stain. he shivered and stood back up, radioing the highway partrol. "This is Lieutenant Strife raioing in from the station in Raccon City. I want a status report of accidents and thier locations. Awaiting response." Kidd let go of the button allowing the static to come through.  

Aznkidd712

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:17 am
Aprilbaby1
(lolz alrighty)
Sam lifts the guy onto the motorcycle "alright lets go" she takes off, she turns back on her radio "hey where you guys at?" she asked

john-the station and the cheif is about to fry and fuse. all hell is brakeing loose  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:19 am
"thats just great" she muttered and puts her radio down, she gets there in 20 mins, she grabs the guys arm and walks inside "alright im here" she said, she pushed the guy down so that he sits "whats going on now?" she asked putting her hands on her hips  

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:23 am
Aznkidd712
Kidd slauted and snapped his feet together. "Yes sir!" He turned around and picked up his radio which had fallen under the desk. He looked under it to see a blood stain. he shivered and stood back up, radioing the highway partrol. "This is Lieutenant Strife raioing in from the station in Raccon City. I want a status report of accidents and thier locations. Awaiting response." Kidd let go of the button allowing the static to come through.

"this is highway controll. we where wondering when u would call kidd all hell is braking loose. hold on.....yea most of the accidents happend within 10 to 20 miles of the umbrella corp main office weird...idk what is goin on man i got the creeps today and the lines r jammed wtf is going on here do u know?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:28 am
Kidd clicked the button and responded in a worried voice. "I don't know, let me put you on speaker so you can speak with the chief." Kidd clicked a different button on the radio allowing speaker to be activated. "You're linked with the chief now." he then looked to the chief in an at ease stance. "All heva been reported within 20 miles of the Umbrella Corp."  

Aznkidd712

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:29 am
Sam walks over, setting her radio down, she sits up on a desk "alright now someone mind telling me what the hell is going on?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:32 am
Aprilbaby1
"thats just great" she muttered and puts her radio down, she gets there in 20 mins, she grabs the guys arm and walks inside "alright im here" she said, she pushed the guy down so that he sits "whats going on now?" she asked putting her hands on her hips

chief-WHERE IN THE HELL HAVE.....who is he *pointing at the guy*  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:34 am
"oh hes my husband and i was making love" she laughs "ive been trying to stop this guy from stealing weapons, sorry i was late" she rolls her eyes and crosses her arms  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:40 am
Aznkidd712
Kidd clicked the button and responded in a worried voice. "I don't know, let me put you on speaker so you can speak with the chief." Kidd clicked a different button on the radio allowing speaker to be activated. "You're linked with the chief now." he then looked to the chief in an at ease stance. "All heva been reported within 20 miles of the Umbrella Corp."

chief- ok..... what was the caus for the accidents

"ah i am sorry sir idk. it is kind of odd there r reports of accidents but no reason y"

chief-fine when u find something let me know

"yes sir"  

Megamanexe709

Aznkidd712

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:43 am
Kidd nodded to Sam as she walked in and explained the situation. "John is around here somewhere and I'm getting info about the accident's happening around the Umbrella Corp."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:45 am
Aprilbaby1
"oh hes my husband and i was making love" she laughs "ive been trying to stop this guy from stealing weapons, sorry i was late" she rolls her eyes and crosses her arms

chief- scream damit now is not the time for jokes.....get someone to put him in a cell....and to catch u up all hell is braking lose and john here has almost torn up the town geting someone to the emergency room....and i have 2 cops out from 1 attacker and one dead cop from another attack.  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:47 am
"alright Chief, keep your pants on" she lifts the guy up "ill take him" she walks to the back, putting him in a cell, she walks back "alright, now what do i do chief?" she looks over at the new person "who are you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:51 am
Kidd shifted a little becoming sore from standing in the sam postition for an extened period of time."I am Lieutenant Kidd Strife of the S.T.A.R.S. And you are Sam if I'm not mistaken."  

Aznkidd712

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:52 am
"yea im Sam, nice to meet you Lieutenant Kidd" she holds out her hand  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items