Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Knights in the east and Beasts in the west (Start) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:49 pm

{he went offline}
darius slashed at the beasts coming at him his shoulder bleeding terribly his blood pooling around him as his sking grows paler by the minute
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:52 pm

(Well lets just say the Vanished then... stare )

Her sword Jamed into the tree as her suddenly vanished from sight she pulled it out "Coward..." she mumbled to herself the turned to the other beast Darius she held her sword up to his neck "Who are you, and Why on earth would a beast be fighting his own Alleys?!"

iLacey

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:55 pm

Looks at his last trap. "ARG!!! NOTHING!" he yelled. He than calmed himself down. "Well no food tonight." he said calmly, as he walked back to his cabin.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:57 pm

Darius stared at her his gold eye's looking at her in a way that felt like they were piercing her down to her very soul but his eye's never showed any fear or anger at what she was doing, feeling in a way that she was justified to wounder why he had helped her and not his own kind
i may be a beast but......that doesnt mean i have to act like one
he said in a near dead whisper

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:02 pm

Her eyes Calm she put her sword away and knelt beside him "Very well" Her Eyes gleamed in the moonlight as Dark cloud began to cover the Moon and her eyes became shadows she looked at his shoulder "There are some Medisonal erbs growing in the Field, I will have to get some bandages but...I can help you in return..." She looked over at Sage then back at him "I will have to take My Lady back and get Bandages..."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:07 pm

dont bother helping me....it would be treason either way and then you'd be killed
darius gets to his feet his entire body shaking in pain and he starts to walk off into the forest stumbling terribly almost falling several times in the minutes it takes for him to move in the time it would take her to move in seconds, his arm has blood flooding down it leaving a trail behind him of not drops but a trail

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:09 pm

"I highly doubt they would kill their only Priestess, Who heals basically everyone..." She goes up to him "I will help you, and that is final, besides it would not be treason if they never find out..."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:09 pm

mumbles as he walks back to his cabin. He kicks trees and makes a lot of noise as he walks back to his cabin.

hoplite323

Yamato Miyamoto

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:11 pm

Yamato again becomes in patient and walks to the gates. When he gets outside, he grows and spreads his wings and flies off into the air.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:12 pm

fine...but even in this form im easily spotted for what i am
he moves his good hand to his pointed ears and gold eye's that seem to glow in the shadows of the tree's

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:16 pm

"Pardon me but I am not Blind..." She gently makes him sit down and lean against a tree "I will say the Bandages are for Sage..." She starts heading off and after a while arrives back with Bandages and a a Basket of Medicinal herbs and medicine
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:17 pm

...thanks
he says in a nearly inaudible whisper as she comes back

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:19 pm

"Well I can at least get some firewood." he mumbled as he went inside his cabin. He came out with an axe. He went to a pretty good size tree and begain chopping.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:20 pm

Yamato flies until he comes to where he can see Coal and Darius. He lands beside them and returns to normal. He turns and faces Coal. "When is this stupid meeting starting? I have business to take care of."

Yamato Miyamoto

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:21 pm

"No need" She said setting the Basket down beside him and knelt down then began cleaning out his wounds "This will burn..." She said applying the Medicine and then Wrapped the Bandage around it sh placed her hand over it afterward she mumbled something and her hand glowed for a While then she took it off "It will be all but a memory by tomorrow..." She said giveing a soft smile as it began to rain in the Quiet night
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff