Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime Warriors Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you rock out to Linkin Park?
  Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
View Results

Kechero

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:59 pm
Toekiyo
Kechero
Toekiyo
(s**t i mean poopy so many rps i confuse myself sorry)

Alexander forgot he left some ghouls alive back where he came from and ran off.

Auron came running sword dragging on the floor with his left hand still in his coat motionless. He ran straight up to them and swung his sword.

(poopy????????? is that the best you can do you could say crap, and literally hundreds of other words....but poopy??? no offencs but thats pretty lame, and i cut lis arm because, you said he was going o try to end our lives!!!!!!! it happened while she was drawing her blade, she didn't do it on purpose!!!!!,)
lol last time i put crap you got mad at me remember?

(you didn't say crap you said........well the other thing, and what attack's? i know that you came but i don't recall you ever putting that you attacked me???? of am i just being a blond again? if i'm being a blond then meany apologies to you Toekiyo i didn't mean to make you sad!!!!!*gives him a hug*)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:09 pm
(I assumed you were running at us from a distance, or attacking her and not me. You never specified a target, or how close you were to us.)

"Let's see if that kid was right... Your name is Auron, right? I remember that kid talking about a game named Kingdom Hearts..." He trailed off, then pointed at (Kechero's character. Sorry. I forgot the name. sweatdrop ) in realization. "Nobody! That's what you were... Oh." He stopped, realizing he may have said something wrong, and bowed his head in shame, slightly crying. "I... I... I still stand by my vow, damnit..." Tears trickled down his face, dripping off at the chin.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:18 pm
Mobius Nightshade
(I assumed you were running at us from a distance, or attacking her and not me. You never specified a target, or how close you were to us.)

"Let's see if that kid was right... Your name is Auron, right? I remember that kid talking about a game named Kingdom Hearts..." He trailed off, then pointed at (Kechero's character. Sorry. I forgot the name. sweatdrop ) in realization. "Nobody! That's what you were... Oh." He stopped, realizing he may have said something wrong, and bowed his head in shame, slightly crying. "I... I... I still stand by my vow, damnit..." Tears trickled down his face, dripping off at the chin.

(its Zatchin 3nodding )
she looked at him curse her, he was crying and she did not even care, and yet something in her told her to go to him, "now do you understand," she wispered, " i can't feal....."she cut off seeing his face was pitiful and depresing, why did she have to truble him with her life he would have been unscared, and free, she deserved to die right then and there.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:34 pm
He grasped her in a very tight hug, laying his head on her shoulder. No words could he utter at that moment, for tears choked him up. Her shirt began to soak with the amount of moisture collected there. Finally, he spoke, in a bare whisper which most would find difficult to hear. "I... I love you... And that means... I will stand by you... through better... or worse... You may not feel... but you wish to... and that is a start. You still... have some things... and that too is a start. We shall find a way... Or I shall die trying, knowing that the woman I love... may succeed as a result of my death... That my death... served purpose..." He rose, speaking at normal volume now and a good distance away from her. "Roxas found his way, and that proves that we can find yours! We cannot fail! Where there is a will, there is hope. Where there is hope, there is trust. Where there is trust, there are friends... and maybe something more..." He shot his fist into the sky. "AND WHERE THERE ARE FRIENDS, THERE TOO IS A WAY!!!" He then passed out from using too much oxygen speaking.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:37 pm
( i made about 4 attacks that were never acknowledged and they were all torwards mobius sorry if i wasnt clear but i did say stuff like "auron swung his sword at him" i used like the first post running towards yuo guys)

Auron closed his eye and sighed saying slowly in a gruff voice "That girl Zatchin she's poisoning your soul stay away from her... you looked like your in need of a guardian"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:40 pm
(have either of you played FFX?final fantasy 10?)  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kechero

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:48 pm
(final fantasyX? no but i want to so bad why have you??? lucky!!!!! i'm jelouse now stare )
she looked down at him, she couldn't find eney words to say but there was something, something she could say she bent down by him, this was either emotion or death she felt torn two ways she was crying and didn't even know it, she put her arms on his face and wispered in his ear, "i love you!!!!" she put her lips on his and kissed him tenderly, and then brock from him staring at his face, and forcing a smile, she could not feal eney emotion but love and was blind to all else.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:51 pm
(FFX-2. Sorry.)

He glared at Auron. "Auron, the great guardian. You seek to defend, but when there is nothing to defend you make something to defend. 'Oh,she's poisoning your soul...' The hell she is! Look, if you want to help us, be my guest. However, if you only wish to destroy the ties that bind, to annihilate that which is pure and true, the love of one for another I will have to ask you to leave. If you refuse, then I shall have to MAKE you leave." The oroboros of his belt glinted, as if in agreement to the staement.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:54 pm
(its a lil old but yeh i beat it twice it was one of the best things ever.. i even got most of the god weapons)

Auron frowned "shes poison to you... if you truely ever need me just use this.." he raised his jug to him and then drank some of its contents. He then handed him the jug.(you can summon auron with it lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:56 pm
(Ahh, yes. Now that I reread, I see what you mean. Your special. You were expecting me to describehow I flew backward from the blow, reeled in agony, maybe offered a counter attack. By writing nothing, I meant to imply tht I accepted the blow calmly, realizing last second that fighting you would only improve our negative image towards you. However, I am distracted by many RPs, and my mind slips from time to time. I forget that such things aren't so obvious as they may seem to me at the moment. My humble apologies.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:56 pm
she smiled and kissed him again, then rased herself and him as well,  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:02 pm
(i'm still in the prosess of it i just got done with the kingdom hearts and i fuigred i would try final fantasy but they hardly ever sell below #10 eneymore, so my mom got me it and i'm playing it now.)  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:02 pm
He tossed it aside. "I have no need for a corrupt guardian. You're just lucky I never offered it to Hades." He grinned slyly at the look on his face when he said that. "Oh? Did I say Hades? You remember that, don't you? Let me remind you: You are a powerful warrior. You have the ability to do a great many things. But even one such as yourself must admit their flaws... or be consumed by them."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:07 pm
"a little bit........its very faint but i remember" she looked into his eyes wishing she could be thankful for his advice, but there was nothing, but atleast she had something.  

Kechero

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:10 pm
Auron stayed calm and said "i never accepted that fiends offer... and if you know about hades then you know about what i did to him...its time you were aware of your story" he lowered his sword using two hands this time it started glowing red he ran at him swinging his sword "Power Break!" (wow bro if i could summon auron i would be happy lol)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff