Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
I LOVE YOU Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:37 pm
(I never said I didn't know the philosophy. Aikido is the art of using one's strength against themself, an art which utilizes various throwing techniques and other techniques to misdirect the force being sent your way. I said I choos to ignore the philosophy in favour of my own. Truth be told, I am more of a Jeet Kune Do student. Jeet Kune Do teaches one to be as water, to absorb that which is useful and disregard the rest. While Aikido techniques are useful, it is not required to be completely focused on a single martial art. By being able to create and learn through experience, one can adapt to many situations easily. ...You seem to be proud of this art. I take it you practice? Otherwise, you sound very protective... Maybe your characters are more based off of you than mine is of me. I gave my character a loose skeleton of my personality and gave him variants to suit the setting.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:46 pm
(actually i used a character named kaine and he had a loose skeleton i made changes here and there in every rp but he seemed too complex for most people to understand him so i split his personailities into two characters to try that out recently and created Ian and i variate for the setting but ian and kaine are pretty opposite)
((actually im a tai chi i like the meditating quailities, i was just confused and felt like argueing needlessly lol))  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:50 pm
(Arguing needlessly... number 27 on my list of Things That Are Awesome. It is below such favourites as yuri-hentai, sake, videogames, sleeping, eating, and not doing work! Hail all who argue needlessly!)

He looked at his watch. Lunch would be over in 15 minutes. He calmly climbed out of said tree and began to walk towards the school. He had homework he had to do half-a** last minute, anyway... "Better get to the library..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:00 pm
(ugh but ive been arguing so much on this guild i know its a guild for nubs but my patience is really put on the test here they like do every taboo thing in the rp book of rules)  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:50 am
((stop arguing about Aikido... their is a brown belt... there is more than two coloers of belt... Aikido also deals with the stick(i forgot the name of it) and it also has the 8 Winds of Aikido... then you have the basic kicks nd punches... then you learn about inerstreangth... because after all of this you are sopposed to be able to flip someone 2 times your weight...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:17 am
(lol i saw donovin flip someone twice his weight... he was my moms freind sean the guy was a buff monster and he just tossed him, and btw i already said diferent dojos and countrys do it diferently so forget about the belts)  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:58 am
Mobius Nightshade
(About the whole Aikido thing, I wasn't aware of the belts, but the open palm was a touch of my pacifist personality. As for swearing, I do beg your pardon if I've offended you, Kechero. Swearing is just a tool I use to intensify drama.)

T.J. sat in a tree near the school, reflecting on the whole experience. Those two were really sensitive about something... He just couldn't quite put his finger on it. Then that girl. She seemed nice... Scared, but nice. She understands them, it seems. She isn't used to anyone interfering with their interactions... Or, so it appears... He sighed. Why do people fight?

(oh!!! no not at all, i fuigered something like that i'm just againsed swearing and as i said befor there are young kids on this site, no you didn't offend sorry if i came off that way!!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:07 pm
Toekiyo
(lol morman that explains alot and i know this guy donovin hes one of the top aikido masters in the world hes the single best guy who isnt japanese and also the way aikido works you'd never block a punch like that, thats actually like the opposite of the aikido pilosophy)

Kaine smiled at her "your diferent from the rest of them.." he shrugged "and your actually pretty cute when your not wigging out constantly, espeacially when your blushing like that"

Ian didnt respond he was lost in the past.

she blushed a little more, "um.... th-thank you, i don't try to be like everyone else, we all need to be lifted up every once and a while, and i realy am sorry, for the insults, and i don't meanto wigout all the time,"
she thaught for a while, "hey i just remembered, i did a patition during summer and next week Linkin Park is supposed to come to school, do you guys like them?"  

Kechero

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:30 pm
Serbrina(spaz) walked down the hall to her locker. "Hey Spaz!"a few people shouted out. Serbrina waved and walked on. She came to her locker and opened it. She pulled out her books and a binder. She closed her locker and turned around, bumping into someone. all of her books few to the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:01 pm
(The stick? Do you mean the bo staff or the jo staff? Because bojutsu and jojutsu are two different things. In a kinda-related twist, I'm a student of sojutsu.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:02 pm
(mabye its a wooden sword)

Kaine smiled and shooks Ian by the shoulder "hell yeah we do"

Ian didnt do anything besides nod his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:33 pm
"ohmygodiamsooosorry!" she said, she picked up the papers that fell out of her binder.  

spaztastic psycho

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:10 pm
she smiled, "cool!!!! then i'll see you to there, its going to be at the gym on thursday at 8:00p.m." she picked up her bag and whent to dance class.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:24 pm
(hey i need like as many people as i can from this guild to join my Hellsing Rp)

Kaine waved as she left "ok but it better not smell in there still!"

Ian opened his root beer and had a sip "ok kaine seriously why are we at this school again? its nothing but hippies and misfits here."  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:30 pm
He sat in the library, working on a couple of fanfictions he started the previous day. (As usual with me!)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff