Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] So Many Different Faces ~ Reeshie's Journal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 203 204 205 206 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:17 pm
Kweupe
| Basic Info | Personality | Cubhood | Juvenile | Adolescent | Adult | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations/Family Tree | Pride Info |

User Image
| Basic Info |
Name: Kweupe
Meaning: Bright Skies
+ Acrobat (Former)
+ Rogue (Former)
+ Chiraku

Father: Kiuaji'hanzua (deceased)
Mother: Hewa'ngoma (deceased)
Siblings:
+ Mafunde - Brother
+ Wingu/Barafu'moyo - Brother
Mate(s):
+ Chui | iPao v2 |
+ Mauja | Polette |

Offspring:
+ Zikwi Majuto | Son | Sinbari |
+ Shaharazad Daughter | Thalion |
+ Inina Daughter | Mila Ferrall |
+ Malaika Daughter | Reeshie Hack |
+ Kiuaji'hanzua | Son | iPao v2 |

+ Mbwamwitu | Son | Reeshie Hack |
+ Kronos | Son | kaori_luv |
+ Abhishri Daughter | Lady Kitania |
+ Kitisho Son | iGotGreen |
+ Halali Son | xo -- k a i r i |

Grandchildren:
+ Xochipilli | iGotGreen | Kitisho |
+ NAME | silent artist | Kitisho |

| History Summary |
(Updated summary coming soon!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:24 pm
Kweupe
| Basic Info[ | Personality | Cubhood | Juvenile | Adolescent | Adult | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations/Family Tree | Pride Info |

Kweupe is... a lot of things. She's eccentric and flamboyant, a flirt and jovial, her name and eyes make since. She's as bright as a clear day and twice as sunny.
She enjoys a good practical joke and is fond of tumbling around with her brother, and pretty much causing others grief more often than not.

She's a flighty thing and most likely will never settle down with just one male. She loves children as she is somewhat of a child herself and would not mind having many little bastards to teach her tricks and games to.

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:26 pm
Kweupe
| Basic Info[ | Personality | Cubhood | Juvenile | Adolescent | Adult | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations/Family Tree | Pride Info |

Disclaimer
Kweupe was received as an adult character and as such all former history has been assumed/created by me. If there are any conflicts with other players with this history, please contact me via PM or AIM so that it can be worked out.
~ Ree

Kweupe was born first of three cubs, her twin brother the second eldest and a frail second brother born last. She doesn't remember much of her parents or smallest brother, for they were gone from her life when she was very young.

Before their deaths, Kweupe and Mafunde's father left them in the care of an old friend of his, Moto'fuadi, and his mate. The lion took the twins into his clan, promising his old friend, and often battle-mate in their younger days, that he would take care of them as if they were his own.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:43 pm
Kweupe

Disclaimer
Kweupe was received as an adult character and as such all former history has been assumed/created by me. If there are any conflicts with other players with this history, please contact me via PM or AIM so that it can be worked out.
~ Ree

And so they became a part of a small hodge-podge of creatures that traveled, nomads of sorts. They were an assortment of entertainers, sooth-sayers, seers, and historians. Moto'fuadi led the band. He was a protector, for he had little talent but a great love for Shaha's mother.

At first, neither showed great liking for singing or history or being a seer. But soon they began playing with sticks and stones, balancing them and tumbling around in interesting ways as they balanced various items. They were soon known as the acrobats of the clan.

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:44 pm
Kweupe

Disclaimer
~ Ree

After their childhood friend Tembezishaha (Or Zi-zi as Kweupe called him) left, they became more restless as well, until they, too, left.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:45 pm
Kweupe
User Image

In their travels, she met a number of different creatures, one of which was a leopard named Chui. Kweupe agreed to accompany him back to his jungle home, and in the time she was there became pregnant. She decided to stay with him until the cubs were born.
Five cubs were born and once they were old enough, Kweupe left Chui and the jungle, leaving one of her sons to be raised by his father, as per Chui's request.

Kweupe and the cubs traveled about, until parting when they reached adolescence. Missing having little ones running around, she ran into a cheetah male and had a nice interlude. Only two of her cubs stayed with her the second time, but she was glad to have time with her babies before parting with Mauja and the rest of her cubs.
However, in her early stages of the pregnancy, she ran into another male cheetah that she found to be her youngest brother, whom she thought was dead. He proceeded to beat her and threatened any cubs she might have. After that, she became completely paranoid over the safety of her children and refused to let her two little boys out of her sight for very long.

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:46 pm
Kweupe

- (The Closest Thing To Love [Kweupe x Uziku'busu])
- (A Lazy Kind of Day [Kweupe x Makani])
+ (I Have A Voice, So I Will Use It [Kweupe x Beau])
+ (Simple Conversation [Kweupe x Chui])
+ (You Cannot Stop Me[Kweupe x Mafunde])
- (Homeward Bound [Kweupe x Chui x Mafunde])
+ (A Walk In the Jungle [Kweupe x Chui])
+ (That's Just How It Is [Kweupe x Chui])
- (Welcome to the World, Hill Encampment [The Troupe x Kweupe & Family x Taban x Bai Feng])
+ (Mama, I'm a Big Girl, Now [Kweupe x Malaika]) In Which A Trio Leave The Nest.
+ (Let's Get Dangerous! [Kweupe x Mauja]) In Which Kindred Souls Meet.
+ (You Must Be Crazy [Kweupe x Mauja]) In Which Good Mornings And Water Fun Are Had.
+ (What Have You Done? [Kweupe x Barafu'moyo]) In Which Kweupe Sees The Animal He's Become.
+ (The Trail We Blaze [Kweupe x Mauja]) In Which Kweupe Finds Comfort In The Big Bad Wolf.
- (Our Sanctuary [Kweupe x Bai Feng x Jowy'Atreides x Aila x Mbwamwitu])

(Title [Kweupe x])

-: Unfinished
+: Finished
Strike: Used for breeding

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:47 pm
Kweupe

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:48 pm
Kweupe
| Basic Info[ | Personality | Cubhood | Juvenile | Adolescent | Adult | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations/Family Tree | Pride Info | Items |

Patriarchal Line
- & -
-- Kiuaji'hanzua (NPC, deceased)
---- Kweupe (Reeshie Hack)
------ Zikwi Majuto (Sinbari)
------ Shaharazad (Thalion)
------ Inina (Mila Ferrall)
------ Malaika (Reeshie Hack)
------ Kiuaji'hanzua (iPao v2)
------ Mbwamwitu (Reeshie Hack)
------ Kronos (kaori_luv)
------ Abhishri (Lady Kitania)
------ Kitisho (iGotGreen)
-------- NAME (OWNER)
-------- NAME (OWNER)
------ Halali (xo -- k a i r i)
---- Mafunde (Summer Rain 07)
------ Paalapelo (tani duh!)
------ Pinch-Nkosana (Roxy_Roxanna)
-------- Ruushan (Talencia)
-------- Fannar (Reeshie Hack)
-------- Syri'ana (Kireiyuu)
-------- Weekonidawi (Roxy_roxanna2)
-------- Basira (Thalion)
------ Asante'Majani (Summer Rain 07)
------ Maalum (Cajanic)
---- Barafu'moyo (Reeshie Hack)
------ Baridi'vijicho (Reeshie Hack)
------ Shaira'tei (DarkHeartedSorrows)

Matriarchal Line
- & -
-- Hewa'ngoma (NPC, deceased)
---- Kweupe (Reeshie Hack)
------ Zikwi Majuto (Sinbari)
------ Shaharazad (Thalion)
------ Inina (Mila Ferrall)
------ Malaika (Reeshie Hack)
------ Kiuaji'hanzua (iPao v2)
------ Mbwamwitu (Reeshie Hack)
------ Kronos (kaori_luv)
------ Abhishri (Lady Kitania)
------ Kitisho (iGotGreen)
-------- NAME (OWNER)
-------- NAME (OWNER)
------ Halali (xo -- k a i r i)
---- Mafunde (Summer Rain 07)
------ Paalapelo (tani duh!)
------ Pinch-Nkosana (Roxy_Roxanna)
-------- Ruushan (Talencia)
-------- Fannar (Reeshie Hack)
-------- Syri'ana (Kireiyuu)
-------- Weekonidawi (Roxy_roxanna2)
-------- Basira (Thalion)
------ Asante'Majani (Summer Rain 07)
------ Maalum (Cajanic)
---- Barafu'moyo (Reeshie Hack)
------ Baridi'vijicho (Reeshie Hack)
------ Shaira'tei (DarkHeartedSorrows)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:48 pm
Kweupe

Chokwe Troupe (Thalion, Nerpin, & Reeshie Hack) - The Chokwe are collected group of individuals from a variety of backgrounds. From the exiles to those simply searching for purpose. The Chokwe are devoted to granting assistance to whomever is in need of it. They’re a virtuous lot, eager to give what strength they have to the right cause but careful not to meddle in internal affairs. They don't have a collective religion or patron god, as a whole they believe only that through the collection of strong-willed individuals, they can change fate itself.  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:50 pm
Kweupe
| Basic Info[ | Personality | Cubhood | Juvenile | Adolescent | Adult | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations/Family Tree | Pride Info | Items |

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:51 pm
Kweupe

- Spare Post -  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:57 pm
Kweupe

- Spare Post -  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:58 pm
Kweupe

- Spare Post -  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:59 pm
Kweupe

Obtained on: ??.??.2007/8
Obtained by: Custom
Colored by: Meepfur  
[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 203 204 205 206 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out