Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Fighting Dreamers (Open ^^ Please join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:38 pm
Itachi watched as the kunais wizzed passed his head and trew 4 kunais pinning sasuke up agianst a tree " Would you like to try that agian? You are weak Sasuke."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:52 pm
Sasuke grunted as he slammed into the tree. He fought against the snag of the kunai, but it was no use. He allowed his head to fall limp, as if he were defeated, but began to formulate another plan in his mind. His arms were free...all he needed was for Itachi to come closer...and then he could make his move.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:58 pm
itachi takes a couple steps closer "Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke, have you learned nothing yet?"Walks up to him and smakes him in the face  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:02 pm
Sasuke clenched his eyes shut as a sharp pain shot through his face. This was just as he hoped.
Making the handsigns, he forced as much chakra as he could into his hands and lungs and shouted, "Fire Style, Fireball Jutsu!" Before shooting a ball of fire towards his brother standing right before him. The heat was enough to melt the kunai around him and he fell to one knee, feeling exhaustion setting in.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:09 pm
Itachi falls back from the force of the heat as it burns his skin enough to cause pain. He stands back up not ready to let sasuke even begin to hurt him. "Sasuke, is that all you have? You'll have to do better to beat me." Grins evil at him seeing him getting tired.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:13 pm
Sasuke shakily pushed himself up to a standing position, his breathing heavy and labored by overusing his chakra. I should have dealt with Itachi first instead of messing around with that Obito guy... His shoulders shook with the effort of standing up, but he wasn't ready to give up yet.

He quickly leapt towards Itachi and, ducking low, threw a punch towards his stomach.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:18 pm
Itachi moves to the side and watches his punch fall to the ground. "You must do better than that young one. You'll never beat aany "s" ranked ninja with that chakra!" Watches him struggle to his feet one more time.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:20 pm
Sasuke forced himself to his feet again, drawing a few shuriken from his pack, "I'm...not...through...yet!" he threw the projectiles and leapt over Itachi before circling around with a kick towards the back of his head.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:24 pm
Itachi ducks and turns to kick him in the back I'm not going out like that, not my him anyways!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:27 pm
Sasuke landed roughly onto his stomach. His fingers clutched at the grass beneath him as he struggled to get up once again. No...I won't be defeated...by him he thought as he staggered to his feet. He swayed slightly as he turned to face Itachi, his Sharingan fading slightly, "I won't...lose...to you..." he murmured as he aimed another punch towards his brother. He mentally cursed his slowness...it wasn't supposed to be this way!  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:02 pm
Itachi moved once agian from his punches seeing them slower. He gives him a very serious look. "do you mean you will not lose to me agian? Looks like you'll always be weak little brother. You will never beat me, not with that speed. Your no differnt than when you were younger. I'm surprised your not running scared agian." Itachi knew this was the way to hit him mentally right were it hurts him. He turned a kickes Sasuke agian watching him fall and his sharingan fade a bit more.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:33 pm
Sasuke gasped and coughed as he fell to the ground, feeling a stream of blood run down from below his lips. His eyes narrowed as he felt a pain starting in his neck that spread over his shoulder.

"No...I can't let it...take control again." he hissed, supporing himself up with one hand while placing the other on the curse mark, "It will do more harm then good...but there might not be another way to kill him..."

He felt reenergized as the black markings slid over the left side of his body. His Sharingan flashed into life and he turned to his brother, a smirk covering his face, "You're wrong, Itachi." he vanished and appeared behind his older brother, performing a roundhouse kick beneath his legs, "I'm different then before!"  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:42 pm
Itachi used the kick to kick off the ground and flip facing sasuke now. " Sasuke? Is this really you now? One day you will die from this. Orochimaru is smarter than that and will hunt you down and kill you. besides he's got kabuto. You remember that medic ninja? He's ay stronger than you. It's best not to try"He gave Sasuke that look that he knew irritated Sasuke. It was the same look he gave him the night he killed their parents. "You know, no matter what you says Sasuke, you are still weak. Same old Sasuke trying to beat me out yet can't"He sees Sasuke's sharingan get stronger and her disappears and reappears behind him hold a kunai to his throat.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:11 pm
"No!" Sasuke yelled as his brother dodged the blow. His words and expression caused his heart to skip a beat. He then felt the cool steel of the blade against his throat and, forcing his back against Itachi, caused him to lower his blade to allow Sasuke to roll underneath and leap forward to put a bit of distance between him and his brother. He hadn't yet felt the power of the curse mark take over, but still...

As he turned around, he clenched his teeth at the pain that spread through him as the marks slid further over his body. No...it's just like Kakashi warned me...my will gave out...I need to reseal this later. he thought angrily as the pain vanished. He glared at Itachi and yelled, "I'm not the same old Sasuke anymore! Orochimaru gave me this power, and I will use it against you, and no one else!" He seemed to vanish within a mere second and appeared in teh front of Itachi before lashing out with his fist, then, he vanished again and appeared at his brother's side, throwing his foot out towards him. Then, kicking off into the air, he made the hand signs to focus on the jutsu.

"Fire Style, Phoenix Flare attack!" He breathed out a few balls of fire and as they flew down towards Itachi, he threw the same amount of shuriken within them.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:36 pm
Itachi tries to dodge all the fire balls and surikens but winces painfull as one hits his shoulder hard. He feels it bleeding and burnt and galres at Sasuke trowing 5 kunais back towards him. he's gotten stronger, just not strong enough yet

"You think to much Sasuke, You think your strong, but your weak. You know how weak you are!"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff