Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Donations? UPDATED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:38 pm
Padfoot -n- Moony
Digital Knight95
Padfoot -n- Moony
you were like the brother I fighted with, and zell was the baby of teh family, and Kunx was the hormone-filled next door neighbor you'd catch peering through his window as you stepped out of the shower... and Knight was teh daddy... Thats just a few to name.
What are u?

Acutaly nitnit he's 16 xD I meant I dubbed his as the dad cuz he was always there wen I wanted to talk to him.

Umm.... I'm not sure what I am. Probably the bitchy sister....
Yeah sooo on fathers day I expect gifts or u all are grounded lol jk XD

EDIT: Whos da mother?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:12 am
Digital Knight95
Padfoot -n- Moony
Digital Knight95
Padfoot -n- Moony
you were like the brother I fighted with, and zell was the baby of teh family, and Kunx was the hormone-filled next door neighbor you'd catch peering through his window as you stepped out of the shower... and Knight was teh daddy... Thats just a few to name.
What are u?

Acutaly nitnit he's 16 xD I meant I dubbed his as the dad cuz he was always there wen I wanted to talk to him.

Umm.... I'm not sure what I am. Probably the bitchy sister....
Yeah sooo on fathers day I expect gifts or u all are grounded lol jk XD

EDIT: Whos da mother?

Kukuku! I wonder what I am...  

The Veil

Razz-Berry 9

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:31 am
So basically your gonna be making profits Giving people Pokemon.It sounds to me like it's just an easy way to sell Pokemon without trying to get banned.How about instead of trading money every time you donate to the guild you get a hint?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:50 am
Thats not selling pokemon....

Contests and giveaways are perfectly legal.

Edit: There is no profit. All the gold made will be given as a prize.  

Jonnnn

Le Kayk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Plus, gold given to the Guild can only be used for subforums, unless I'm mistaken. We already have too many. confused

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:32 pm
Lets go!

Dammit, ya idiots. Don't you get it? None of the money's going to the guild. It's all gonna be used for the prize. stare

Iku ze!

iOath

Candy goes B A N G

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:53 pm
nitnit
Padfoot -n- Moony
*Clings to everyone*

I MISSED YOU ALL.

Even..Nitnit...

Well.. I'm off fer the night, gotta get the damn home work done D:<

Those somewhat describ me.. but... I don't think you guys are my type, but then again I don't know, becaue I've never met you in real life xD

Night everyone >.<

BAD NO PIPES *whacks pipe to the ground*

I think you meant especially nitnit

It's ok, I scouted you out anyways, your personality probably doesn't got that well with mine.

You're silly, carefree, obsessive at times, and you have a lot of mood swings.

I'm not saying that any of that is bad, just not what I like.

Besides, I don't like any girls that don't like me in return.

I don't like you because you obviously don't like me, now I'm trying to get to know you again, but you obviously don't want that.

I'm also: Loyal, Caring, Serious, Bossy, Easily annoyed, hyper, plottitive, the list go's on really.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:58 pm
Meh, I'll probably stop being cold to you in a week or so.  

nitnit
Captain

Candy goes B A N G

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:59 pm
Actually I don't think any of you get it.

To enter its free, if you want a hint it costs you 1k, plus an additional amoumt of gold for the number of hints you've already asked. None of that golds goes back to the people or the guild. It stays with me. Forever. It helps to discourage hints, unless of course you wouldn't mind giving me money. No it is not a secret way of selling pokemon, because no body has to give me 1k. The people who donate pokemon will get something in return though, So don't worry.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:01 pm
Oh, I was kind of hoping that the hint money would go into the guild mule account I'm making, or into the prize... since it's a guild event, and not a personal one.  

nitnit
Captain

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:02 pm
lulz. This is turning out to be a scam.

Also, bad loophole is bad. It might get you banned.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:05 pm
nitnit
Oh, I was kind of hoping that the hint money would go into the guild mule account I'm making, or into the prize... since it's a guild event, and not a personal one.

True. but I am taking up half of my time to work on this.

Making hints, getting people to help out with putting secret stuff up on their websites and sigs. etc.

And some will go towards the mule, now that I think of it, but it really all depends on how so many people want hints.

Oh and the amount of hints you can get, is 5.

Candy goes B A N G

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:07 pm
So, this tournament is actually for your personal gain, since you're giving away other people's pokemon as prizes... neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:07 pm
Well wtf are we looking for?  

Kunx990

iOath

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:11 pm
Padfoot -n- Moony
Actually I don't think any of you get it.

To enter its free, if you want a hint it costs you 1k, plus an additional amoumt of gold for the number of hints you've already asked. None of that golds goes back to the people or the guild. It stays with me. Forever. It helps to discourage hints, unless of course you wouldn't mind giving me money. No it is not a secret way of selling pokemon, because no body has to give me 1k. The people who donate pokemon will get something in return though, So don't worry.
Lets go!

ORLY? Screw it then, I ain't joining. JK JK. Well actually....I'm still not joining. Not cause of the money though.

Iku ze!

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces