Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:47 pm
His weapon began to glow with a holy aura. "State your business. Who of us is wanted and why?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:11 pm
Kaine's sword glowed with a dark aura along with the rest of his body "my busniess is bounty hunting and the one on the wanted list is you." he raised his sword "this is my reason"  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:16 pm
"You are one who lives by the sword... May I ask the nature of your employer? What is wanted of me?" He raised his weapon in a defensive stance.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:03 am
With one smooth motion, Slate drew her bladed whip, not using it yet, but she was not willing to see her new friends murdered. "He has done you no wrong, he doesn't even belong to this world!"  

Vampchick6

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:16 am
she drew a sword and a dagger, holding them to the throat of one of the Vampires, "leave now and i wont kill you, ye are creachers of darkness and i of light my weappons will do more harm in one swing then yours would do in meany," she staired at the lead Vampire,(a.k.a. Kaine)

(hehe!!!!! the advantage of being an elf!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:03 pm
(i guess that means ur a high elf cause dark elves are a diferent story.)

Kaine smiled he cut his tumb "My name is Kaine and my employer is myself, im a private contract and those are my friends who owe me their lives, and lastly because you are not from this world that is why they want you gone" the blood drop finally fell down from his hand and landed on his sword. The sword absorbed it and Kaine dug it into the ground darkness started to envelope around him and his eyes were golden and his voice demonic "Leave him now and i wont kill YOU" He raised his sword in a offensive stance of Kenjutsu called Jigen Ryu.  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:52 pm
Slate snarled, her eyes flashing with an eerie glow as she hissed, "I have never left friends to die, and I'm not about to start!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:58 pm
her eyes lightened to a bright silver, and she rased her hand, "Demons of darkness, i command you to either serender or flee, you only face your doom if you stay here," a sort of white fire surounded her and a bright light that exceeded the sun erupted, overpowering all around her, as the Vampires shrank into the darkness,  

Kechero

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:06 pm
Slate cried out in pain. Fate, though not intending to harm her, was in fact making a difficult stint in the sun positively unbearable. She scrambled for the shade, but her close proximity to the spell had taken it's toll. She collapsed with another cry, her skin feeling as if it were burning away.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:50 pm
In the most gentle way possible, mind you, Benkei swung his weapon at her, sending her flying into the forest away from the light. He then redirected his weapon on to his shoulder and pulled out three strips of paper. They began to glow with blue flame as he tossed them. "Sacred sutras!"

(Hehehe... Benkei is actually a fighting monk!)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:06 pm
She felt Benkei's weapon hit her, though there was no pain, and then the burning sensation was gone as she coiled herself in the shade, furious with herself for being unable to help.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:09 am
some of the Vampires disappeared into dust and then she turned to Kaine, her light faiding so as not to harm him, "call them off or you will all be distroied" she put her sword to his neck,  

Kechero

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:42 am
As she started to push herself to her feet, Slate noticed one of the Vampires who had escaped death trying to sneak up on Fate. She swung the whip out to wrap around his throat and jerk him back, effectively lynching him, before she stabbed him with one of her swords to ensure he was dead.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:50 am
Name: Kaan Blackwolfe
Race/species: half-demon half-human
Bio: never knew his demon father and works as a self-employed bounty hunter. He is currently searching for the one who slaughtered his mother.
Description: thin, dark gold hair, bright green eyes. Has claws and extremely sharp senses due to his demon blood. Carries twin guns and a long sword on his back.  

ChaosbringerxXx

ChaosbringerxXx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:53 am
The noise of guns had woken Kaan from his meditation. As he stood, the sound of voices reached his ears. He hurried through the trees, wondering what could be causing so much racket in this peaceful forest.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff