Reply The Naruto Network
Forehead Protectors - IRL / GAIA Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsujiaikun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:09 pm
the headband that i want the most right now is the hidden waterfall village... that village is cool although most don't have the ability to use chakra ^^ but yea i still have my headbands(not wearing it until like jan the 18 because some guy at school annoys me ... and talk about i am in some kind of gang which annoys me...)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:11 pm
I have a forehead protector in real life. I actually got mine from Christmas. But I know that my friend picked it up in an anime store at the mall that I usually shop at.  

StarPrincess1

Teddy Tibbers

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:53 am
i have a head protector in real life (w/ Konoha mark) but i didn't know there even were those on gaia......  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:53 pm
I just ordered mine tonite off Amazon, It'll be here on Wedsnesday. I feel better now.............. cool ..........  

zanthos01

StarPrincess1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:45 pm
That's cool that you ordered it. I got mine for christmas. But the forehead protector I wanna get is the one from the Hidden Village of Sand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:24 pm
I don't have one, either on Gaia or in real life. Well, I have a pseudo-protector in real life. In other words, really thick aluminum foil superglued to what used to be the bottom bit of a black t-shirt. I'm waiting to bike to the mall to get a real one; they're sold at Hot Topic. A store that I usually hate, but...

Miss Amelia Pond

Friendly Elder

5,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

Fire_Tanizard

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:06 pm
im trying to get one in Gaia ..... maybe i wil get it in a year crying
in real life one of my friends has one she got it in Japan  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:34 am
i want one in really lfe and on gaia  

noru57547547

Angel Of Impurity

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:53 pm
i might buy one on ebay  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:19 pm
I kinda wish they put the forehead protectors in the stores and not a month donation item because 1. not everyone usually wants to dish out money for every other cool item. 2. naruto is a growing fanbase who all want headbands.  

Godless Beast

750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SharPhoe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:06 pm
xTwisTx
Darc_Kloud
I wish I had a real one, I DONT EVEN HAVE 1 ON GAIA
They're pretty nice but they come sort of flat, so it doesn't really fit on your forehead. xd
I'm gonna buy one soon IRL, I've already got the gloves. They've only got the village hidden in the rocks at the nearest Hot Topic, though...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:14 pm
Godless Beast
Man, if i can only get mine on Gaia crying Why does gold and random events hate me so crying crying crying
yea, i wan one so bad!  

zabby91

Thirst4Blood

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:19 pm
To get a cheap headband irl just go to Atomic Comics. I got mine there for like 10$ easy.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:23 pm
I want to get one that is made of platinum or a titanium alloy.  

saiyamike

zanthos01

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:55 pm
zanthos01
I just ordered mine tonite off Amazon, It'll be here on Wedsnesday. I feel better now.............. cool ..........
I'm pissed off at the people on Amazon. They said it was the Stainless Steel 6" Triangular headband(36" x 20" x 20") in black, but it was a crappy iron 4" with a 20" wrapband. I'm gonna sue Amazon for all they've got!!!!!!!!!! evil !!!!!!EVEN THOUGH I'LL PROBABLY LOSE!!!!!  
The Naruto Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff